WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2016 Jayco Motorhome

BajaMike

Reaction score
I’m not selling this, just saw it on Facebook.

D5C288EE-79CF-4351-826E-5233AF313A1B.jpeg

Last edited:

yz450mm

Reaction score
There's not a chance in hell that that motorhome is 61k. If so, there's probably 10 people on RDP that will pick it up right now for cash.

I emailed him, let's see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

BajaMike

Reaction score
Price looks low...maybe something wrong?

outboard_256

Reaction score
no loan accepted rules out probably 80% of current buyers

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Couple alarm bells... Looking for a quick sale, prices below market, doesn't want to deal with a bank.

Could be legit, feels like something is not right.

84miller

Reaction score
What is up with the pile of remote controls in the drawer.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Couple alarm bells... Looking for a quick sale, prices below market, doesn't want to deal with a bank.

Could be legit, feels like something is not right.
I agree and the email address being what it is makes me think it’s gonna be one of those “ I’m out of the country motorhome is at a storage wire me the money and they’ll release it to you scams”. If it’s legit that’s a hell of a deal but when it seems to good to be true it usually is.

motormonkey

Reaction score
Those pics are from a dealership in Washington state. Also email Addy is a scam.
it looks like a rental from rvusa.com

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
There's not a chance in hell that that motorhome is 61k. If so, there's probably 10 people on RDP that will pick it up right now for cash.

I emailed him, let's see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Her

PaPaG

Reaction score
For that price it has to be either a SCAM or ? Just for info for anyone in the military know, Paula Lodi one of the sisters of the TWO sisters that became Generals in the Army last year. If true (which I highly doubt) I would fly out and buy it right now...

PaPaG

Reaction score
LOL, I wrote the fake email and got a response. Typical SCAM response:
Hello there,

Thank You for your interest in my 2016 Jayco Seneca 37FS Class C that I have for sale. It is in perfect condition, with no need for any additional repairs. The exterior is in very good condition and also the interior. Mileage: 45,000, Length: 37., Diesel, Max Sleeping Count: 10, Awnings, Air Conditioners, Leveling Jack Type: Front Power / Rear Power, Engine Type: 6.7 ISB, Engine: Cummins / In-line, Chassis Brand: Freightliner, Transmission Type: Allison 6 Speed Automatic, Onan 8,000-watt Quiet Diesel generator with auto-changeover and auto-gen start. Everything is functional.

Fully Equipped. I have a clear title, free of any liens or loans, VIN: 3ALACXDU7FDGN7869. The price is firm, $61,800. I am selling it because my husband died a month ago (he suffered a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories, so I want to sell it as soon as possible. Just let me know if you are interested and where you are located. Please contact me only if you have funds available and I will send you more pics. No loan accepted, I already lost two weeks for a previous buyer that his loan wasn't approved.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!
Brigadier General-Paula Lodi
Medicine Deputy Corps Chief

Then I asked Where is it located? lol got this as expected:

Hi again,

Thanks for the reply. For the moment I am in a military base, I work for the U.S. Army Medicine Department and soon our unit will be sent back overseas to replace and help the troops scheduled to come home. This is the reason why I left the rv stored with all the paperwork at the shipping company ( Warren JT Transportation ) in Warren, MI ready to be delivered. I will take care of the shipping. I want to use their escrow and transport services as they offer 100% protection and insurance to both buyers and sellers.

I will try to explain to you in a few words how it works. The payment must be sent to them and they will offer you a benefit of 5 days inspection period and then I will get the payment. SO...ONLY AFTER you receive the rv and agree to keep it, they will release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can physically see the rv before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns. In case you won't be satisfied, you can cancel the transaction and ship it back on my expense ( but I am sure you will love it and you will not be disappointed )

Here is a link to the rv's photo gallery: https://sites.google.com/view/2016-jayco-seneca37fs

If you are interested, please include in the next email your contact information (Full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you! Brigadier General-Paula Lodi

Then I let her know that I contacted General Lodi through some connections I have to verify the ad and then I heard CRICKETS as expected.... :0

cxr

Reaction score
lol my wife showed me this same exact rig. except some sad story and they were selling raffle tickets.

csc

Reaction score
I emailed today and here is a short portion of the response I Recieved...
Fully Equipped. I have a clear title, free of any liens or loans, VIN: 3ALACXDU7FDGN7869. The price is firm, $61,800. I am selling it because my husband passed away a month ago from COVID-19 and it brings me bad memories, so I want to sell it as soon as possible. Just let me know if you are interested and where you are located. Please contact me only if you have funds available and I will send you more pics. No loan accepted, I already lost two weeks for a previous buyer that his loan wasn't approved.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!
Brigadier General-Paula Lodi
UPDATE:
Received the identical response as everyone else. Here’s what I responded with.
Hi Paula,
This worked out perfect for us!
My Dad actually lives in Milwaukee WI!!! We have wired the money to my Dad this morning, and he will pick it up from storage or where ever you would like them to him meet them no problem my Dad is retired and will make the trip to where ever the RV is located. He has the cash in hand already in the amount of $61,800. or he can put it in the form of a money order etc., which ever you prefer. Please let me know who to make it out to ASAP so he can prepare it for you, You or the shipping company?
My Dad is going to drive it to Mesa. This will save you a great deal of money and eliminate the shipping charges, and further burden on you. With the death of your husband we understand the stress and grief you must be feeling. My husband was very touched by your situation and wants to make the transaction as financially easy as possible for you.

In addition, My husband wants you to know he is also willing to give you market value for the RV after we see the condition it is in when it arrives. We will follow up with you and Send additional cash based upon its actual value so that you do not loose so much money on it. We are fortunate to be in a cash pay position to pay it forward to you. We will have it looked at and get an Actual appraisal on it and pay you the difference! It is the right thing to do! It is unfortunate for you to ask such a small amount based upon what we know of its value!
We have been looking hard for the right RV and believe God has crossed our paths for a reason! [emoji1317] Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

“Thank you” for your service in keeping our country safe! We fully support our Women and Men who serve our country and our freedoms!
God Bless you!

Thank You again!

Kindest regards,

Waiting for more bullshit or crickets...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

probablecause

Reaction score
I emailed today and here is a short portion of the response I Recieved...

UPDATE:
Received the identical response as everyone else. Here’s what I responded with.
Hi Paula,
This worked out perfect for us!
My Dad actually lives in Milwaukee WI!!! We have wired the money to my Dad this morning, and he will pick it up from storage or where ever you would like them to him meet them no problem my Dad is retired and will make the trip to where ever the RV is located. He has the cash in hand already in the amount of $61,800. or he can put it in the form of a money order etc., which ever you prefer. Please let me know who to make it out to ASAP so he can prepare it for you, You or the shipping company?
My Dad is going to drive it to Mesa. This will save you a great deal of money and eliminate the shipping charges, and further burden on you. With the death of your husband we understand the stress and grief you must be feeling. My husband was very touched by your situation and wants to make the transaction as financially easy as possible for you.

In addition, My husband wants you to know he is also willing to give you market value for the RV after we see the condition it is in when it arrives. We will follow up with you and Send additional cash based upon its actual value so that you do not loose so much money on it. We are fortunate to be in a cash pay position to pay it forward to you. We will have it looked at and get an Actual appraisal on it and pay you the difference! It is the right thing to do! It is unfortunate for you to ask such a small amount based upon what we know of its value!
We have been looking hard for the right RV and believe God has crossed our paths for a reason! [emoji1317] Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

“Thank you” for your service in keeping our country safe! We fully support our Women and Men who serve our country and our freedoms!
God Bless you!

Thank You again!

Kindest regards,

Waiting for more bullshit or crickets...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That's great!

Reactions: csc

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We just bought the same coach, it’s a 2017, 135k, bit more realistic

probablecause

Reaction score
I love to play with these idiots. Using terms like "anal fischer surgery" and "ingrown toenail on my horse"