WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 2016 Shockwave 26 Cat For Sale

Marine Industries West

Reaction score
Check out this beautiful 2016 Shockwave 26 Foot Cat. Open bow cuddy design. Custom built in 2016. Featured in Shockwave's boat show display. No expense spared on this build. This boat is extremely clean with every option you could want.
The boat was originally built with a Mercruiser 565 engine package. The customer wanted to upgrade power, so last Spring Shockwave installed a brand new Merc 600SCI, transom assembly and Bravo XR drive (complete new package with matching vins). This new engine package has 22 hours on it (see read out). The boat itself only has 53 hours on it. The boat is always stored indoors and maintained thoroughly by Prestige Marine in Lake Havasu. You will not find a cleaner slightly used boat. It is literally "like new".
Features
- Mercruiser 600SCI Engine Package - 22 Hours run time - Whipple stage 3 upgrade
- Custom Boat Cover
- Custom Bow Cover
- Seadek Flooring
- Dana Power Hinges
- Dana Billet Package - Flat Black Hardware
- Billet Seat Bases
- Dana Billet Trim Tabs
- 3 Tier Billet Swim Steps
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Running Lights
- Underwater Lights
- Imco Dual Ram Full Hydraulic Steering System w/ Billet Tilt Helm
- Wind Screens
- Livorsi Gauges
- Livorsi Control
- Livorsi Digital Trim Tab Indicator
- Custom Switch Panels with New Style Push Buttons
- 10K JL Audio System, 3 Amps, 4 Subs, 8 Mid Speakers, 4 Stereo Remotes (1) Passenger (1) Driver (1) Transom (1) in center Cuddy
- Capped Bow and Stern - Stainless Side Molding
- Flush Cleats
- Ski Locker
- Custom Bimini Top
- Alcantara Interior
- Dual Built-in Ice Chest
- 3 Fresh Odyssey Batteries
- Billet Battery Boxes
- Halo Drive Shower
- Bow Shower

Over $65,000.00 was invested in the recent power upgrade - Brand new genuine Mercruiser 600SCI engine/drive package. Customer is stepping up to a new DCB and would like to see this go to a new home. You won't find a slightly used boat with these kinds of options and in this perfect of condition. The boat is available for viewing at Marine Industries West in Anaheim.

Serious Inquiries, Boat shown by appointment only.

Offered at 130,000

Bob - 714-630-3905 Shop Line - Call Only

IMG_1607.JPG
IMG_2321.jpg
IMG_2312.jpg
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1617 (1).JPG
IMG_1615.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_2015.JPEG
IMG_2019.JPEG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_2028.JPEG
IMG_1611.JPG
IMG_2020.JPEG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG

Last edited:

LC925

Reaction score
Typical question I suppose, but what kind of speed is he seeing with the 600sci on that Stage 3? I see it wasn’t pushed much if at all from viewing the engine report, but rough idea?

Marine Industries West

Reaction score
Hi, the boat ran in the mid 90's with a Hill SL4 30P prop. I am waiting on some details on the RPM's. But he also mentioned that they felt confident with some prop tuning the boat would get passed 100 mph. When they set up the new engine they used this Hill prop and he has not had time to try different props. Their main concern was to make sure the boat got on plane really well. He wasn't really looking to prop the boat to squeeze every last MPH out of the top end.

Last edited:

Marine Industries West

Reaction score
I've had several people ask about a walk thru conversion on this boat, I spoke to Shockwave and they are willing to convert it for about 7K. We are offering a 5K discount on the purchase price to help offset the conversion cost. They can convert into a walk thru while still keeping the cuddy couches in place.

New price $122K

Last edited: