WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 2016 Yamaha YZX

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
D84F19E5-4AE4-43CA-B5BA-CEEB7BE98D3B.jpeg
My buddy moved away from Havasu, and ask me to sell his SxS. I will get photos up this weekend. He owes money on it and is out of state
Anybody know how to make this deal go down. I assume he can download a bill of sale, have it notarized in Texas where he is and mail it to me. I’m essentially going to be his 0 cost broker.

I know it’s got tensers on aftermarket bead locks. I know it’s been maintained at river rat Motorsport because I have brought it there for him before he would come to town.

$14000.

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
he needs to pay it off....once that is done they should mail him the title that he can send to you.

That might take a couple weeks to a month+ they don't seem to handle things like that super fast unfortunately.

Seems like a good price depending on condition and extras.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Post some pics when you can my buddy is interested he might even be down to take over the loan from your buddy

FishSniper

Reaction score
My buddy moved away from Havasu, and ask me to sell his SxS. I will get photos up this weekend. He owes money on it and is out of state
Anybody know how to make this deal go down. I assume he can download a bill of sale, have it notarized in Texas where he is and mail it to me. I’m essentially going to be his 0 cost broker.

I know it’s got tensers on aftermarket bead locks. I know it’s been maintained at river rat Motorsport because I have brought it there for him before he would come to town.

$14000.
Interested in seeing some photos also.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
he needs to pay it off....once that is done they should mail him the title that he can send to you.

That might take a couple weeks to a month+ they don't seem to handle things like that super fast unfortunately.

Seems like a good price depending on condition and extras.
In Az. We have no titles. MVD keeps them.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
MVD only holds them if there is a loan.

Agreed. That is different than the statement AZ has no titles and the MVD keeps them though.

AZ has no titles for boats via The department of Game and Fish however.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
If the new buyer is financing, he can get a loan for it, and his bank can handle the paperwork. Thats how I sold my RZR