WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] Sold

JENKS

Reaction score
Hi RDP,

I am selling our 2017 Coachmen Adrenaline 25QB toyhauler. It's a bumper pull that is 32'8". My wife and I are the original owners.

Specs are :

Hitch weight 771lbs

Unloaded vehicle weight rating 6894lbs

Gross vehicle weight rating 10931lbs

Total length 32'8"

Exterior height 12'3"

Cargo capacity 3978lbs

Fresh water 100 gallons

Black water 30 gallons

Grey water 60 gallons

On board 12 volt fuel station 30 gallons

The trailer came with a 4k onan gas generator installed from the factory. The generator only has 53 hours on it. Also came with the upgraded 15k btu ducted a/c unit. 6 gallon dsi water heater. 40" jensen led tv with jensen am/fm/dvd/mp3 bluetooth stereo with app controller for your phone. There are 4 speakers inside and 2 outside. Added a go power inverter for the kids to watch movies when boon docking. It is prepped for a tv in the master bedroom. Also added 2 max air fans for a total of 3 remote controlled rain sensing fans. There are multiple usb charging outlets in the living room and bedroom. The microwave has never been used.

Prepped for solar. Led lights inside and out. Upgraded batteries to 2 golf cart batteries shortly after purchase. Added propane hook up near entry steps for bbq. The master bedroom is enclosed at the front of the trailer. The rear of the trailer has a electric queen size bed and rollover couches for another bed below. Trailer sleeps 6. Also came with a small table and 2 recliners as well as a large table that goes between the couches but is not in the pics. There is a screen at the ramp door. Has a power tongue jack and manual stabilizers at all 4 corners.

Trailer is in great condition other than a peeling exterior sticker on the drivers side. We have only taken the trailer out 7 times since we bought it in 2017. The majority of hours on the generator are from us hanging out in the trailer when pge shuts the power off to the house. Trailer is located at our house in grass valley california. 1 hour north of sacramento and 1 hour south of north lake tahoe.

Inside is immaculate and still smells new. No rips, tears or stains and never smoked in! Roof is in great shape and has never leaked.
Outside needs a bath as I don't want to cause anymore damage to the sticker. Anderson hitch and anti sway system are included in sale as is a gas weber bbq with wheeled stand. May include dishes etc with sale. It does have the original china bomb tires on it and the batteries are about 5 years old now. Just don't have time to use this beauty as both my sons play travel baseball. Please see the pictures for more info. Any questions feel free to text or call me 530-446-1984.

$20k

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:

JENKS

Reaction score
20220606_110233.jpg

JENKS

Reaction score
Price drop $24k.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
What’s the measurement from the wall to the sink?
A4F847A1-9B09-4222-8403-847BCA29675A.jpeg

JENKS

Reaction score
Hi gelcoater,
I got 6 feet from the wall to the towel holder on the front of the cooktop. That is the furthest point out from the sink counter.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I REALLY wish I was ready to grab something. This would be so perfect for us.

JENKS

Reaction score
Still for sale. Riding season is here!!!
Nada is $28k low retail and average retail is $33k with the options this trailer has!! See nada link below.