WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2017 F250 Lariat No Longer for sale

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Oh how I missed owning a diesel. oil, oil filter and air filter. Only $170 🤦
Once the slide hitch is in his hard is it to take out? For dirtbikes and stuff like that. I’m saving for a dually that’s just going to be a tow and toy truck. So basically a weekend truck but not every weekend. So probably something as new as I can get pre def

dspracing

Reaction score
Once the slide hitch is in his hard is it to take out? For dirtbikes and stuff like that. I’m saving for a dually that’s just going to be a tow and toy truck. So basically a weekend truck but not every weekend. So probably something as new as I can get pre def

It sucks taking that heavy awkward hitch in and out. If I did it again, which I never will, I would go long bed with the Anderson aluminum hitch.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
It sucks taking that heavy awkward hitch in and out. If I did it again, which I never will, I would go long bed with the Anderson aluminum hitch.
It sucks for sure.
But you know what else really sucks is your hitch failing. Sure not everyone’s Anderson has failed but many have.
Show me a B&W or a Curt that has failed. They are heavy as shit for a reason.

The probability of an Anderson failing is likely low. But I rather go with something else personally. Do I wish mi hitch was that light? yes

glamis0812

Reaction score
It sucks for sure.
But you know what else really sucks is your hitch failing. Sure not everyone’s Anderson has failed but many have.
Show me a B&W or a Curt that has failed. They are heavy as shit for a reason.

The probability of an Anderson failing is likely low. But I rather go with something else personally. Do I wish mi hitch was that light? yes

I use a B&W it’s definitely heavy but super strong and not a big deal to take out a couple times a year. I wouldn’t use a Anderson even if it was free those things look like they are for display use only.

Last edited:

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I have a 16K Reese, non slider.
Weighs about 140 lbs., from goggles search. Considering my chest is f'd up, I still can pull it by myself.

Dan'l

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I use a B&W it’s definitely heavy but super strong and not a big deal to take a couple times a year. I wouldn’t use a Anderson even if it was free those things look like they are for display use only.
I would rather go with the Reese goosebox if price wasn’t a concern.

adam909

Reaction score
Oh how I missed owning a diesel. oil, oil filter and air filter. Only $170 🤦

unless ford filters are more and your using fancy oil thats crazy. My cummins gets a oem filter from auto zone thats always in stock, 3 gallons of rotella T4 and im at like 70 bucks.. I have gotten my oil tested for the past 6 years and I have never had a issue with the cheaper basic oil breaking down..

CLdrinker

Reaction score
unless ford filters are more and your using fancy oil thats crazy. My cummins gets a oem filter from auto zone thats always in stock, 3 gallons of rotella T4 and im at like 70 bucks.. I have gotten my oil tested for the past 6 years and I have never had a issue with the cheaper basic oil breaking down..
Motorcraft oil and oil filter. STP air filter.

I didn’t have time to research but seems only a few oil brands are approved for the 6.7powerstroke.

I used to use Delo back in the day. But I saw that it’s a no go for the newer egr trucks.
I have other shit to do the next few weekends so I just grabbed the motorcraft shit and got it done.