WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2018 Damn Dam Run- unofficial roll call thread

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Might have a seat available if someone wants to roll with me. It’s not a e ticket ride but still nice. And a loud stereo! Plenty of beer too

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Getting pretty excited about this run. My wife and kid are staying back in Texas but I still plan on Coming solo.

My Wife said it’s to long of a day for a 4 month year old baby. Might have a friend from la roll out for the weekend.

Riley1

Reaction score
Canceling our room at Katherine’s right now. Not sure if they were booked up or not, but tomorrow there will be a room and slip available aug 3-5th

milkmoney

Reaction score
Joker is out [emoji202]

Shocking I know

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Bump [emoji202]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The date is In the first post. It’s aug 4

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I can’t change the date on the sticky but I will be running aug 4. RD knows it is on the 4th maybe he can change it.

Joker

Reaction score
Running it next weekend. I’ll let you guys know if the water has warmed up at the dam[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Running it next weekend. I’ll let you guys know if the water has warmed up at the dam[emoji106]
Don’t think it’s going to warmer .lol
But I still have to jump in when i get there .

milkmoney

Reaction score

So ......[emoji202]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Bumping this. I would like to proposal, that at one of the stops , maybe a beach after we hit the damn , on the way back , we get as many rdp/ boaters together and raise our beverage with a group photo for Deb , tommy's wife.... ?
[emoji202]

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
IMG_0817.JPG
I spied a beach today
It was couple miles before black canyon
Looked big enough for 15 and was sand

And what a great ride today

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Back when I put it in there I thought it was the 11th based on the thread.. I'll change it now.

RD
Yea it was my bad. That was the original plan but I was voted in as a delegate for my local and the 11th is my first delegates meeting. There was no way I could miss that first meeting because thats when I get sworn in and Well yea if I miss I basically give up the opportunity. I do still feel bad about it because I messed up people’s plans but it wasn’t intentional and was just kind of bad luck on timing.

Always Floored

Reaction score
Since this started I have wanted to go, and every year my boat has been broke.

Guess what, it’s broke again this year.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Since this started I have wanted to go, and every year my boat has been broke.

Guess what, it’s broke again this year.

Try and catch a ride with someone. I am sure their is an empty seat somewhere

Always Floored

Reaction score
Try and catch a ride with someone. I am sure their is an empty seat somewhere

I would, but it’s not just me. Wife and kids, that’s asking a lot. Plus we made plans to go to Long Beach for the races.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I would, but it’s not just me. Wife and kids, that’s asking a lot. Plus we made plans to go to Long Beach for the races.

Oh I gotcha. Thought u jus meant u.
Enjoy the races [emoji106] [emoji6]

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So it’s the 4th? Who is towing from Havasu early Saturday morning? Meet up at the pilot?

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
So it’s the 4th? Who is towing from Havasu early Saturday morning? Meet up at the pilot?

I'm most likely going to go, just need to clear up some stuff for work. I'll be towing from Havasu Saturday morning to cottonwood, might even come back to Havasu that night unless anyone has a suggestion for a hotel with safe boat parking?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I'm most likely going to go, just need to clear up some stuff for work. I'll be towing from Havasu Saturday morning to cottonwood, might even come back to Havasu that night unless anyone has a suggestion for a hotel with safe boat parking?

Ok, keep me posted, Im clueless on that lake, is cottonwood the longer tow but less drama launch ramp?

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Ok, keep me posted, Im clueless on that lake, is cottonwood the longer tow but less drama launch ramp?

Will do, I haven't been to Mohave in close to 10 years. So I'd consider myself pretty green to it too. Cottonwood is the longer tow putting you closer to the dam, not sure about the drama though.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Will do, I haven't been to Mohave in close to 10 years. So I'd consider myself pretty green to it too. Cottonwood is the longer tow putting you closer to the dam, not sure about the drama though.

Theres always crowd drama at the other place closer to Laughlin, I think its called katherines landing.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I have a room at Kathrine's Landing on Friday night and plan on pulling out the boat after the run towing to Havasu for the night. My question is what time does the run usually end, without rushing it, and would Topock's prime rib dinner be a good stop on the way to Havasu?

milkmoney

Reaction score
I have a room at Kathrine's Landing on Friday night and plan on pulling out the boat after the run towing to Havasu for the night. My question is what time does the run usually end, without rushing it, and would Topock's prime rib dinner be a good stop on the way to Havasu?
Jus fyi. Some of us will be going to Laughlin on sat night for dinner and partying ....

Once u leave the damn , its really up to you on how soon u want to end ur day or gang with other folks on the easy back......[emoji202]

whipple charged

Reaction score
we would like to do this run..
have not been on mead in 4/5 years and last time was in may for my b-day still f n cold water..lol
we should have boat back in time...

what you guys think of this on white shirts???
damn dan run.jpg

Allwaysbroken

Reaction score
We are staying the weekend at Katherine’s landing, Towing the boat up from Havasu either Thursday night or Friday morning.

Tigebri

Reaction score
I have wanted to make this run! I plan to go, I’ll be heading to Katherine’s Landing Friday afternoon from Havasu, staying the night there and hitting the full run in my Stoker.

Tigebri

Reaction score
I will have 1 maybe 2 riding with me.

milkmoney

Reaction score
we would like to do this run..
have not been on mead in 4/5 years and last time was in may for my b-day still f n cold water..lol
we should have boat back in time...

what you guys think of this on white shirts???
View attachment 666877
Fyi , this is on the other side of the damn lake
Mohave

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Were leaving from Havasu Saturday morning and launching at Katherine .
Leaving at 7-7:30 am from Havasu .
Thinking of getting gas / food in Havasu so I don't have to look around to where to buy.

shock22

Reaction score
Bump [emoji202]

Thinking of getting gas / food in Havasu so I don't have to look around to where to buy.
There is an Safeway and Smiths coming into town also fuel is less expensive in Bullhead

yard dog

Reaction score
There is an Safeway and Smiths coming into town also fuel is less expensive in Bullhead
In Fort Mohave there is a new Walmart then down the road is the Safeway and Smiths both are on the same street . I would get back on the 95 to the PWY that way you miss going into town and all the stop lights. Good place to get fuel at is the Maverick on the PWY today it was 2.88 a gal for 87 and no problem with getting around the pumps with a trailer .

Joker

Reaction score
In Fort Mohave there is a new Walmart then down the road is the Safeway and Smiths both are on the same street . I would get back on the 95 to the PWY that way you miss going into town and all the stop lights. Good place to get fuel at is the Maverick on the PWY today it was 2.88 a gal for 87 and no problem with getting around the pumps with a trailer .

Add the side note not to exceed 50 on the Parkway. Five O loves writing tickets up there.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Ill be fueling up at Campbell cover before heading up. Still wondering if I can launch by myself at Katherine's. I hate to be that guy but i might be this weekend because the person coming with me isn't really ready to be pulling the trailer out and parking it.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Ill be fueling up at Campbell cover before heading up. Still wondering if I can launch by myself at Katherine's. I hate to be that guy but i might be this weekend because the person coming with me isn't really ready to be pulling the trailer out and parking it.
If it’s real crowded I’ll pull the boat off the trailer and hit the courtesy dock by the rental huts and marina. If someone can pull straight up and off to the right you can tie the boat then go move the truck and they can go to the boat.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
thats my plan for right now. I hope he can pull straight up and to the right out of the way. we will make it work.

If it’s real crowded I’ll pull the boat off the trailer and hit the courtesy dock by the rental huts and marina. If someone can pull straight up and off to the right you can tie the boat then go move the truck and they can go to the boat.

Joker

Reaction score

Just back it in and leave it at the dock at the ramp.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
We all have been there . So don’t worry about it .

MooreMoney

Reaction score
I dont remember a dock at the ramp. I was thinking about just leaving the trailer parked in the water all day... You think anyone will tow it away?

Just back it in and leave it at the dock at the ramp.