WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2018 Dodger season..........

Richard.E

Reaction score
What about Trouts HR...lol

Did you see they gave Ohtani the silent treatment in the dugout after he hit the HR. [emoji1]

He did a curtain call too afterwards. Pretty cool to see a guy that came to play in the MLB because he wanted to play with the best... not because he wanted to get a huge contract. Dude is making the league minimum.

I don’t like that they lowered the home run marker in RF on the scoreboard. Gonna be a lot more home runs for us... and against us this year.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
He did a curtain call too afterwards. Pretty cool to see a guy that came to play in the MLB because he wanted to play with the best... not because he wanted to get a huge contract. Dude is making the league minimum.

I don’t like that they lowered the home run marker in RF on the scoreboard. Gonna be a lot more home runs for us... and against us this year.
I read where Trout and Calhoun like the lower HR line for hitting and being able to try and take away HRs instead of playing it off the wall. Also the fans can't try and reach over and catch the ball in play.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Sho goes yard again today!

Dodgers get swept in Arizona.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Beat it fags....this ain't no Angels thread......:D
^ That’s funny Hoots! [emoji1]

Btw, I’m trying to inject some baseball into P&G but they ain’t having none of it. [emoji14]

Last edited:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Jeezus Christ the Dodgers fucking suck. Lmao!!!. Surprised no one has bumped this thread to talk shit. Some of our best on the DL.....Kershaw can't even get a win for shit with no run support....Seager out for the season. And now....looks like something up with Ryu...went out in the 1st tonight. Wtf is next??? Lol.....gonna be a loong season.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Jeezus Christ the Dodgers fucking suck. Lmao!!!. Surprised no one has bumped this thread to talk shit. Some of our best on the DL.....Kershaw can't even get a win for shit with no run support....Seager out for the season. And now....looks like something up with Ryu...went out in the 1st tonight. Wtf is next??? Lol.....gonna be a loong season.

I was wondering if anyone was still keeping notes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
I agree.
At least they got a win tonight. KJ tried to cough it up in the 9th but the Doyers finally beat the Snakes.
Even Baez went 2 scoreless inning!
Things are turning around! :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Time for a bump........soooooo...things have changed. We've finally been playing some ball. And funny....without starting pitching...lol. Gonna be a trip to see how this plays out. Just glad the bats are starting to come around. Maybe Turner was the missing wheel? Goooooo Doyers. :D Oh....and fuck the Giants...took the weekend series....and beat Bum. :D

KevinR

Reaction score
Nice to see the Boys in Blue are back in the race, 1.5 back.

Now they need to go into Chicago and win another series.

So when are the sidelined starters supposed to start coming back? At least Buehler and Stripling seem to have gotten over the jitters.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Giants and dodgers playing under 500. Not an impressive season for either of them. The American League though...

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Giants and dodgers playing under 500. Not an impressive season for either of them. The American League though...
Uuummm... The Doyers are over .500....but yo Giants ain't.:D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Uuummm... The Doyers are over .500....but yo Giants ain't.:D

Yea but my giants know how to win World Series how about your chokers... I mean doyers [emoji4]

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Yea but my giants know how to win World Series how about your chokers... I mean doyers [emoji4]

Your boys have been a lil quiet the past couple of seasons....talk about from the top to the bottom. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Bump.....lets go Doyers!!!! Let's see what we can do before the break. Got 2 series with those bitch ass Angels. Let's see if them Angel's can continue to suck....lol. Pretty decent turn around for the Doyers.... need to keep chugging away. :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
99A545FE-5C5F-4BC9-B81D-53D9D67B1065.png
Lol you’re delusional

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Lol.....delusional to what? If the Doyers didnt have the start of the season like they did and were playing ball like they have lately since the beginning...we'd be way out in front. Now with the whole second half of the season left.....we'll just keep chugging along and pull out in front by October. :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yea and if the giants weren’t sucking we’d be way out in front too :D:rolleyes::po_O

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol if we are going there I believe it’s like 30 some years in a row you guys have sucked :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Out est is throwing the first pitch at one of the dodger angel canes coming up

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Looks like another home run derby last night. :D:cool:

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Finally in 1st place!!! Freeway Series this weekend....be good to take the series and be on top of the West before the break. Nice turn around of a season....let's see what the second half brings us. Not 100% sure about our rotation.....but our bats have been looking solid. Go Dooooyeeers!!!! :D:cool::)

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I love going to Dodger games.
Up until last year got the 2 fer 1 deal and reduced price on top that at the 76 gas station.
Seats were always excellent.
Didn't see that offer this year.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Finally in 1st place!!! Freeway Series this weekend....be good to take the series and be on top of the West before the break. Nice turn around of a season....let's see what the second half brings us. Not 100% sure about our rotation.....but our bats have been looking solid. Go Dooooyeeers!!!! :D:cool::)
We should get the Angels broadcast right?

Albert

Reaction score
I have direct tv and spectrum just because of the dodger games

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Let's muthaaaaaaaaa fuckkkking goooooooo Dooooyyyyyeeeersssssss!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

KevinR

Reaction score
Jeez. Doyers can’t seem to score more than 3 a game lately.

Now Ohtani is up again. Cmon Hill!

Richard.E

Reaction score
Can’t believe Blake Parker got out of that jam. Usually he’s the one that gives up our leads.

Literally piping fastballs down the middle to Bellinger...

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Can’t believe Blake Parker got out of that jam. Usually he’s the one that gives up our leads.

Literally piping fastballs down the middle to Bellinger...

He just answered to that....lol....walk off time!!!

Richard.E

Reaction score
Not sure why Sosh would even have Parker go out for the start of the 9th.
Dude struggles every time he pitches.

Maybe the angels will start winning games consistently after this season when Sosh’s contract is up. He continually mis-manages his bullpen every year.

View attachment 664325

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Its time to replace Sciosh...lol....don't know why they keep him.