WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 2018 THOR CHATEAU 22E CLASS C 6600 MILES BETTER THAN NEW

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
2018 THOR CHATEAU 22E CLASS C . 6,600 MILES*******
clear title in hand, no SALES TAX or DEALER HIDEN FEES
EVERY THING WORKS AS NEW..

OVER 10K IN UPGRADES

NEW TIRES AND MOTO METAL ALUMINUM wheels WITH SPARE... Tires upped to 235/85/16's
44,000 mile chassis warranty still left
Sumo springs... V-10 power, 6 speed trans..trailer brake controller, tows with ease
bumper to bumper it measures 24'6'' w/ 158" wheel base very smooth and stable ride
trailer hitch beefed to a 10k rating..
300 watt roof Solar, 200 amp hour solar battery for coach... 120 v power inverter..30 amp shore power..
big tv with hd tv antenna....you can watch tv from the rear corner bed or from the dinette
big shower and bathroom
Coleman roof ac... 4000 watt onan gen..
big dinette drops down for bed, corner double bed and over cab double bed...
huge outside storage under bed with placement for spare tire
ALL Stickers removed the first day...

this coach is as clean as they come, no disappointments ...

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
This is my sons RV, he bought another one, so wants to sell this one....I'll post pics when the sun comes up,... kinda bad timing for me as I would really like to have this back,... but I just bought the new ford van......maybe have to sell the van....LOL ... it never ends..... every time I think I have it all figured out.... things change...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
heres a video, only the one for sale is all white...the rest is the same

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is a super easy, anybody drive RV, sleeps up to 6,.. suspension upgrades make it very stable and doesn't get blown around by passing trucks,.. if interested you can call my cell,...702-496-4150, thanks... Steve....also, it's a flip phone...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
DSC05138.JPG
DSC05139.JPG
DSC05140.JPG
DSC05141.JPG

ridebig

Reaction score
How much would it cost to put four wheel drive under it. Love this setup 👍

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
one of the real cool things on this coach is the solar and inverter...coach batterys stay topped off, makes it nice for boodocking...

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Steve, I've got an 2021 Esteem Entegra 31LX. Dealer tells me we can't take steel wheels off - too much weight (14,500#'s on the truck scale full of stuff and gas ). I was going to get " factory " alum, but they won't sell them - too unsafe. Where did you get the aftermarkets??????? How do you make sure they're the correct size ?????????? Your coach looks great - this is a great deal - 1/2 retail, and looks better than all the stickers !!!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Dealers will tell you pretty much anything,... if that was true why do all the 18 wheelers have aluminum wheels??? and why do they charge extra if you want aluminum wheels,...???? pretty much all wheel makers have aluminum dually wheels for the class c ... i actually put 19.5's on a couple class C's

that only has a 9600 lb rear axel,..

copterzach

Reaction score
What’s the interior look like. Floor pan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Well, I got my self in a pickle here.... I bought this RV new, then sold it to my son...he was trading it in to a dealer in Phoenix...they were giving him 59k plus a sales tax credit of about 5k, so I offered to go and do an inspection for him... the coach was horrible... nothing like the pics,.. some one lived in it and it needed everything,.. so I started looking around.... I found a better one that he liked, but he didn't have enough to buy it without selling his coach first, it was for sale by owner.... Soooooo, open mouth put foot in,... being a good dad, I said... I'll just pay for it and you can pay me back when you coach sells... so we went and bought the other one....next,...he has gated RV parking, but not enough room for rv's.... Soooooo open mouth put foot in,... being a good Dad, I said,. you can just store it at my house till it sells...next, My son say's... can you help me sell it? Sooooooo open mouth put foot in.... being a good Dad I said sure and we took the rv to my house... Now the fun Starts,... I just bought a brand new ford van,.. did all the work to make it a over nite sleeper... but no bath room or shower.. and no roof AC,... my wife sees the little rv and says, We should just keep the rv and get rid of the van... it's so much better to go to havasu with a rv with a bed and bath,... Sooooooo open mouth and put foot in,.. I say OK, just tell our son we're gonna keep it for what he owes us... so now... right back to where I was when I sold it the first time,... this shit is driving me nuts, I already have a 30' rv , and now I have 2 rv's and a sleeper van...WTF... that and I'm finishing up a 1800 sq ft rv garage home in havasu... what to do here has no answer...one minute it's keep the little RV and sell the van,.... I love the Van....but the little rv is sure nice.... but at some point you have to say enough is enough..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
here's the van, it has the ecoboost with 10 speed trans.. tows 10k... gets 17 mpg,...I have it built to where you can do all kinds of combos of the seating.. the bed slides out and you can put the seats back,.. or put seats and still have the bed in back.. it's a mid roof so walking around is easy, I think it's 5'8" so I have to duck a little...huge storage under the bed...I have a porta pottie so If we take the gran kids,... wife won't use it...lol but I do pack water and chemicals for emergencies..
DSC05115.JPG
DSC05116.JPG
DSC05117.JPG
DSC05118.JPG

boatnam2

Reaction score
Is that the inverter by the door? Hard to see in pics is it carpet or flooring?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Is that the inverter by the door? Hard to see in pics is it carpet or flooring?
yes,inverter is by the door, 1500 watt, I put it there to have power outside on camp side... no carpet...

450grip

Reaction score
Not a buyer, but I’m confused...
You’re selling the sprinter or the Ford?😂

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
one of the many mods I did was to move the tv to the left side... from factory, if the tv was swung out you couldn't get in and out of the over head bunk, that and you couldn't see it from the rear bed.... works great, HD tv antenna picks up 50 free channels in my drive way,..
DSC05144.JPG

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I should know by about 3pm, buyer is about 1/ 2 way here...

Last edited: