WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2019 Catalina Ski Race results

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
14. Unless your talking age 14 is a big number. Todd Haig has now won the Overall at the Catalina Ski Race 14 times. Congratulations Todd. Your work ethic and ability to ski the open ocean are legendary.

Complete results can be found here: http://www.catalinaskirace.net/race-results/

I apologize for not posting this over the weekend. I was exhausted.

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm reading the results sheet correctly, it appears that every boat/team that started the race finished the race. If that's correct it's got to be an event record.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
A sometime inmate here on RDP won the Over and Back this year. Congratulations Kenny. His first run was last year as a novice. He had a number of falls, but got up every time, continued and finished the race. This year he won his division. Good job.

NicPaus

Reaction score
A sometime inmate here on RDP won the Over and Back this year. Congratulations Kenny. His first run was last year as a novice. He had a number of falls, but got up every time, continued and finished the race. This year he won his division. Good job.
I saw that pic he posted on FB with the checkered flag. Was like damn he won it. Guess there are numerous classes. Still a hell of a accomplishment.