WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

**2019 Classic & Performance Boat Rally**

aaronschiada

Reaction score
**2019 Classic & Performance Boat Rally** (Formally known as “Schiada Boat Owner’s Roundup”)

**NEW DATE: May 18th, 2019**
The Nautical Beachfront Resort in Lake Havasu, AZ.

If you needed an excuse to dust off that old river cruiser, burn some fuel, catch some rays, pop a top, meet some new people & check out some bitchen boats…well here it is. Bring your Schiada, Spectra, Howard, Hallett, Campbell, Raysoncraft, Biesemeyer, Sanger, Cole, etc, V-drive, Jet, I/O, O/B, big horsepower, little horsepower, fast or slow…we want to see it.

*More details to follow.

Attachments

• IMG_5008 (1).JPG
    IMG_5008 (1).JPG
    205 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5015.JPG
    IMG_5015.JPG
    416.7 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_5026.JPG
    IMG_5026.JPG
    319.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_5025.JPG
    IMG_5025.JPG
    283.1 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

aaronschiada

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING AT "THE NAUTICAL BEACH FRONT RESORT"

Bay room – Run of House $179.00 plus tax & resort fee

Cove Suites-Run of House $199.00 plus tax & resort fee

Cove parking is $70.00 per spot per day. And you must book your spot at the same time. Spots are very limited.

OFFER CODE - 379939

Ted Pierce

Reaction score
Aaron help me understand this event. I live in Illinois now but have restored a '76 Spectra 20 v-drive. We are a native So Cal family that grew up camping on Lake Havasu. My daughter and I would like to participate in the Rally if possible. Where does it start and how many days does it last, etc. Once I get clear on the details I will reserve a room.

Gripside80

Reaction score
Aaron help me understand this event. I live in Illinois now but have restored a '76 Spectra 20 v-drive. We are a native So Cal family that grew up camping on Lake Havasu. My daughter and I would like to participate in the Rally if possible. Where does it start and how many days does it last, etc. Once I get clear on the details I will reserve a room.

@aaronschiada

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Hey buddy. The event itself is only one day, Saturday the 18th. But a bunch of us will be there from Thursday night till Sunday cruising around and checking things out. It should be a really fun deal with quite the assortment of cool boats and people. Hope to see you out there.

Ted Pierce

Reaction score
Hey buddy. The event itself is only one day, Saturday the 18th. But a bunch of us will be there from Thursday night till Sunday cruising around and checking things out. It should be a really fun deal with quite the assortment of cool boats and people. Hope to see you out there.
Thanks for the info. I'll get with my daughter and see if we can pull this off. Thanks,