2019 Damn Dam Run

Hydroman55

Reaction score
I'm in!!!
IMG_0324.JPG

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’ll bring Eli in a few more years. Then Noah, then luke. That will be there becoming a man trip lol. I’m taking the whole week off so I’ll boat with the wife and kids during the week. My mom and dad, and brother and his wife and daughter will come up Friday. Saturday will be the boys run.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I want to do this run this year. It's going to be my first time on Mohave.
Then you need this assclown to ride with you .....[emoji39][emoji106][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Riley1

Reaction score
I’m a solid “Maybe”. We’ve got a lot going on right now. Not quite sure where we will be living at that time.

Springfield

Reaction score
Will there be a meet up place for the guys trailering from Havasu to the Landing? I thought I recall from last year but then couldn't make it. This year I'm in as a newbie, so far........:)

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Update on Friday Aug 2 BBQ.
Danny will be smokin his famous pulled pork all day at Shiver River -- 1190 Hwy 95, Old Bullhead.

Friday lunch at the shop, then the party and food move to Millers' house at 5pm. Bring your suits and a sweet tooth because Shiver River will be spinning the ice.

Boat parking is available at the empty lot north of our buildings.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Joker

Reaction score
this was a fun one, after that I have only been back one other time. I'm past due to participate again and with a new boat it would be a gas. just don't have time.

Best run ever. Thanks for posting this Cam. We had a great group and it ended with Jell-O shots and a bbq in gasoline alley

milkmoney

Reaction score
Best run ever. Thanks for posting this Cam. We had a great group and it ended with Jell-O shots and a bbq in gasoline alley
Back when all the OG's had fun ...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So i just talked to Myke Strafford @She's Mine the owner of Xtreme Product’s, he’s gotta bring me some product and a hat tonight so he also going to give me some coozie’s and hopefully a few sample bottles if he has any on hand (last minute deal) so show my your Xtreme tomorrow I’ll toss you a coozie and we will see what else i can snag from his truck tonight :p
526121D9-7D74-45A4-9D78-E0FB307EE345.jpeg

rush1

Reaction score
Vic what time are meeting 10 o'clock as usual?

Last edited:

Wake Up Call

Reaction score
Well looks like we'll finally be able to make this, it'll be our first one. We are starting at Cottonwood so anyone there thats see's a red & white 26' Sleekcraft that looks lost, well, that would be me. Looking forward to this
Looks like we will not be able to make the run tomorrow Had ignition issues out on the water today....Next year

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
9am kathrines. In hopes to avoid to much hassle launching. I’m getting there pretty early

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Anyone else decide to wake the rooster up, i beat the sun, boat is hooked up and loaded now I’m bored!!
CD5857C7-D57A-49AF-BBA1-78EC86BF4197.jpeg

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
My relatives from Socal are staying in that tri-plex closest to the harbor and had no idea what is planned for this morning... I told them yesterday, and said to just wait until everyone takes off and then carry on with your planned activities for the day.. OR, come out of the harbor and go left toward Davis dam..I have no idea how many boats will show up, but I hope you all have a safe and sane day.."Keep the shiny side up"...And if you're gonna go crazy fast, VEST UP....
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
How is the turn out?? Lots of boats??... Heat is going off the scale today, stay hydrated... If you wait until you are thirsty, it's too late...And like I said earlier, BEER IS NOT WATER...Be safe...
Ray

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
How is the turn out?? Lots of boats??... Heat is going off the scale today, stay hydrated... If you wait until you are thirsty, it's too late...And like I said earlier, BEER IS NOT WATER...Be safe...
Ray
Anything is better than 2015 when it was 120+ out. That was brutal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dog boy

Reaction score
Temp. on the lake at 11:00 106 wind 10-12 Mph at 2:00 109 with wind at 12 mph. That is perfect for us that live here and black canyon is always cooler then the lake and mid 50 water temp year round.May get one twenties in town but not on the lake.This summer has been this mildest summer I have seen in 20yrs of owning homes and boating here on Lake Mohave and the river between Laughlin and Needles.

Last edited:

Constant840

Reaction score
Fucking A. So much fun.
20 or so boats.
OUI enforcement in full effect at cottonwood.

rush1

Reaction score
So we get on the water late ,take off and my buddies Nordic heat turns an alarm on just as we take off ,open the engine hatch oil everywhere tow him back to the launch ,stick it on the trailer by now we're and hour and half late ,stop just north of cottonwood at my buddies camp get them and head seen everyone at the beach on their way back lol .all and all we still had a great day,oh yeah waved at Vic as he was heading back from the Dam lol

Riley1

Reaction score
So we get on the water late ,take off and my buddies Nordic heat turns an alarm on just as we take off ,open the engine hatch oil everywhere tow him back to the launch ,stick it on the trailer by now we're and hour and half late ,stop just north of cottonwood at my buddies camp get them and head seen everyone at the beach on their way back lol .all and all we still had a great day,oh yeah waved at Vic as he was heading back from the Dam lol
I knew I recognized that boat. We were on the beach when you went by