WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Howie just redeemed himself for all the errors he made...good for him....I always liked him.

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Kendrick!! Lol I like the tag f the Angels. Looks like a former Angel got the best of the Dodgers.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
What a choke. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Welp....with the season Joe Kelly has had.....that just put the stamp on it...lol
The only hope is the Doyers have done damage late all season long......and the Nats bullpen can give it up....bring on Kenley.....nothing to blow...lol

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Nats and the Rays in the WS......no one will watch....lmao!!!

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Welp....with the season Joe Kelly has had.....that just put the stamp on it...lol
The only hope is the Doyers have done damage late all season long......and the Nats bullpen can give it up....bring on Kenley.....nothing to blow...lol

Thank goodness my former Redsox player did his job!!! LoL

SoCalDave

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1570682149239.jpg

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Of the last 3 seasons......this is the one Doyer team that should have gone the distance.......gotta love baseball....it's always about the team that always get hot at the right time.....not always about how it looks on paper. AL will win the WS me thinks.

rrrr

Reaction score
Well, that escalated quickly...

Didja see the shot of the stands emptying? The home run ball was still rattling around in the stands. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Maybe the early timing of elimination is perfect........fire Roberts and give him to the Angels and cock block the hire of Joe Maddon.......Angels and Arte don't wanna win and contend anyways.....:D

KevinR

Reaction score
I have
Maybe the early timing of elimination is perfect........fire Roberts and give him to the Angels and cock block the hire of Joe Maddon.......Angels and Arte don't wanna win and contend anyways.....:D

I have to agree. Roberts has to go. All year Kershaw gives up hard hit balls and homers his first inning of pitching. So why use him there? And why keep Kelly in when he is super inconsistent this year? No one else in the bullpen to trust? If that’s the case then blow out Friedman.

I love Clayton. But his track record this year is very consistent. And not in a good way.

Hammer

Reaction score
That team lacks a leader. Kershaw should have never been an option after getting the last out tonight. Should’ve went to Maeda in the 8th and 9th IMO.

I feel like they are missing an emotional leader as well. I’d hate to say it.... but puig showed a lot of fire and emotion. This team just seemed like they were going through the motions the entire series. Of course, “attitude reflects leadership...”

Roberts has no feel for the game real time either. It was a great run... I don’t have faith they will be contenders for a title after this year. [emoji1532]

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Lol...fucking perfect......I smell a new team for him
...:D

IF ONLY!

Kershaw is the face of the Dodgers. They don't dare release or trade him. And he won't leave. They're stuck with him until he can't continue which, from what I saw this year, has already happened. But he's too stubborn and they pay him too much to leave

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
You guys crying about the manager. . . Seager and Bellinger 0 RBI's

You're absolutely right. Numbers don't lie.

Bellinger had an incredible first half of a year and after that he slid. He's young and needs to put some muscle on his skinny frame. He'll be OK but the Dodgers need pitching and pitching and pitching (starters and relievers). They've got Buehler, Ryu and Maeda and after that it's just junk. They need to rebuild their pitching especially the bullpen. They've got some terrific young players and some veterans who can lead them. They'll regroup and rebuild and be back in it next year. Of that I am sure.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
What the fuck am I gonna do for the the rest of October now God dammit?....:D