WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Can the real deal pull this out tonight? Out to an early lead....Yanks threatening..:D

rrrr

Reaction score
I had programmed the DVR to run an hour over and was watching it with about a 15 minute delay over live TV. As the Yankees tied the game, I was thinking "It's getting good, let's what the Astros can do" when the freekin' recording timed out and stopped. Fuck!

I quickly turned it to live TV, and saw the Astros were dancing on the field after Altuve's home run. I completely missed the bottom of the 9th. :mad::rolleyes:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Clemson :p Aren't they in the powerhouse ACC. Good luck playing Wofford State in a few weeks....lol

Now back to the baseball playoffs. :D
National Championships are their game......What conference they're in means jackshit. Much better than living off what happened in years past. A past that gets longer every year. Run OJ, run;)

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, what are the Dodgers going to do, players, coaches, manager, or Friedman or?
And actually.....its pitching coach Rick Honeycutt is the one that is being demoted....like he is the problem...lol...Robert's is the dipshit making the calls.....always a fall guy...lol