WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Bellinger just hit his 30th HR!
Only 1 behind Yellich now too. I'm gonna really try to make it to a D-bags game when they have the boys at home.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Weeeeeeellllllpppp....Los Doyers give up the series to the Pads going into the break.....but remain the winningest team in bball......what a great first half....very promising. Feeling.like this may be the year...on the real. Let's see what weakness we can fix by the end of the month. Need to stay healthy....and fill the lil gap in the bullpen me thinks....please hold on Kenley...lol....The rotation looks solid. No question we got offense. Do I smell a Doyers/Yankees WS???.....that would be bitchen....especially if we can take it all...we get a nice lil preview next month with a 3 game series vs the Yanks at Chavez.....should be a good one to watch....let's gooooooooooooo Doyyyyeeeeeeerrrrrssssss!!!!!!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Weeeeeeellllllpppp....Los Doyers give up the series to the Pads going into the break.....but remain the winningest team in bball......what a great first half....very promising. Feeling.like this may be the year...on the real. Let's see what weakness we can fix by the end of the month. Need to stay healthy....and fill the lil gap in the bullpen me thinks....please hold on Kenley...lol....The rotation looks solid. No question we got offense. Do I smell a Doyers/Yankees WS???.....that would be bitchen....especially if we can take it all...we get a nice lil preview next month with a 3 game series vs the Yanks at Chavez.....should be a good one to watch....let's gooooooooooooo Doyyyyeeeeeeerrrrrssssss!!!!!!!
When was the last time the Yankees came to Chavez?

I wont post or voice any predictions for so many reasons. I will say though, this team has fought much harder, much deeper in tight games than the previous years. If they can keep that up as well as shore up a slightly shaky bullpen, i think they are much better off than previous years.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
When was the last time the Yankees came to Chavez?

I wont post or voice any predictions for so many reasons. I will say though, this team has fought much harder, much deeper in tight games than the previous years. If they can keep that up as well as shore up a slightly shaky bullpen, i think they are much better off than previous years.

I believe it's been maybe a couple of years. But I think we were in NY last

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Seems like the Dodgers are tired (of winning). Hopefully they can recharge over the All Star break and come out hot and continue crushing it.

They do need help in the bullpen. And I'm still hoping they have someone who can catch and HIT cuz Austin Barnes hits like a pitcher

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Annnnnndd once again......Joe Kelly on the verge of blowing the lead. :rolleyes:

KevinR

Reaction score
Whew, dodged a bullet!

I was watching the game on a couple inning delay and popped on the thread. I thought Jeez, not again!

Need the boys to keep the hit parade coming against Price today.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Scary but Joe got out of the inning and the Boys in Blue crushed the Red Suckies

Hammer

Reaction score
On the east coast for work this week. If I was paying attention I could’ve flown into Boston for tonight’s game.

I think I may hit the philly game in the next two nights. The locals in Baltimore are telling me it’s not safe to go and wear blue?

Has Anyone been on the visitors side at a philly sporting event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Got 4 tickets 4th row behind home plate for Fridays night game against the Marlins with access to the club and all you can eat buffett opening at 5pm. I'll have my RDP hat on in support to the inmates. :D
GO DODGERS!

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Got 4 tickets 4th row behind home plate for Fridays night game against the Marlins with access to the club and all you can eat buffett opening at 5pm. I'll have my RDP hat on in support to the inmates. :D
GO DODGERS!
Baaaaaaalllllleeeerrrrrrr.....:D

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Baaaaaaalllllleeeerrrrrrr.....:D
Been waiting on this for some time from a vendor (Ernest Packaging). Should be a good time since I have all 4 seats and select whom attends with us. To bad it wasn't a big game but I'm in for DODGERS!
:D

SoCalDave

Reaction score
So from the pitcher view we'll be just to the right 4th row.

To bad I dont have an RDP banner to support...

KevinR

Reaction score
X 2. Unfricken believable. Martinez was 0 for the series.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Been waiting on this for some time from a vendor (Ernest Packaging). Should be a good time since I have all 4 seats and select whom attends with us. To bad it wasn't a big game but I'm in for DODGERS!
:D

Had those seats all the time back in the day when I worked for USBank. We were the corporate sponsor at the time.

KevinR

Reaction score
Rookie comes through again with the bat! Should be in good shape with 3 posted up in the 12th.

KevinR

Reaction score
Well not tonight! Nice Job Kelly! Snuffed them out.

Need this version of him down the stretch.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
10 hours later....lol
...what the hell happened to the "Championship" Red Sox. Not cutting it this year...lol

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Doyers win! 12 innings and hours later

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Dodgers are in Philly today for the start of a 4 game series. Today's game is on TV at 4PM

KevinR

Reaction score
I’m on a roll.

Used to get them on Direct TV. Now I can only watch Doyers when on ESPN, Channels 5 and 11 here in L.A.

Three in a row with Kershaw going tonight!

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
I’m on a roll.

Used to get them on Direct TV. Now I can only watch Doyers when on ESPN, Channels 5 and 11 here in L.A.

Three in a row with Kershaw going tonight!
Blacked out on ESPN on Directv

Hammer

Reaction score
Belli.... [emoji1619][emoji41]

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Damn, that has been a few embarrassing innings for the Philly's.
GO DODGERS!

Hammer

Reaction score
How big of a deal is it that Taylor went down?

I like the Verdugo kid [emoji106]

Kelly looked good in Boston the other night. I hope he comes around. Jensen looked good too. I hate Baez though.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Bellinger with 2 more HRs takes the lead away from Yelich

Bellinger went 4-6 as the Dodgers rolled the Phillies 16-2
Did you ever notice most of these guys get their big stats from the avg to terrible pitchers in the league? Bellinger included. His batting avg in post season against the best of the best pitching; .172 just saying. . .

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Don't know if you saw this in the game last night but it was unusual...

Justin Turner Defends Pitcher Who Just Plunked Him From Overreacting Umpire

irjffevumryhkxeolhct.png

The Dodgers beat the hell out of the Phillies Monday night, ripping off a six-run fourth inning and cruising to a 16–2 victory. But that doesn’t mean the late innings were entirely without drama: for one thing, the Phillies used a position player as a pitcher; for another, in the top of the eighth inning, Justin Turner of the Dodgers found himself in the odd position of urging the home plate umpire not to eject the pitcher who’d just plunked him on the knee.

KevinR

Reaction score
Bummer to see CT go down. He really filled in for Seager admirably, particularly with the bat in the leadoff spot. I don’t think it will be a big loss because they have Kike to spell Seager at SS if he needs a blow. Though Kike’s bat is not as productive as CT.

Verdugo has shown he belongs and in a big way. Seems to stay calm and very productive at the plate and a plus defender. Also seems to be a good kid for the dugout and team to accept.

Kelly has looked better the past 6-8 outings....could not look worse! Seems his dropping the four seamer has settled down his control. The 2 seam fastball (don’t ask me what is the difference to the batter) is so good it does the job. If, and I say if, he gets back to last year post season form, lights out.

Certainly Kenley is not the same as a couple years ago but still an elite closer. I read that he called the dugout and told Roberts he was ready to pitch NOW, when Floro was weakening. That’s what triggered him to come into the game mid inning. Great leadership stuff there.

Baez. Must be a head case. Electric stuff and goes into spells where he gets hammered. So Roberts goes out after the 2 bombs and says “ you’re tipping “. Bingo. He’s back and the Sox are turned away.

So glad Harper is not a Dodger! His presence would have turned the Dodger dugout and team into Harper’s dugout and team, in this big media market and nationally. No way he could have performed up to his $$$ here, probably not anywhere. Would have been a huge distraction. But he sure smiles when he looks at his bank account!

johnner58

Reaction score
Looking to buy 4 tickets to August 25th game Dodgers vs Yankees

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Did you ever notice most of these guys get their big stats from the avg to terrible pitchers in the league? Bellinger included. His batting avg in post season against the best of the best pitching; .172 just saying. . .
Funny...you could say the same thing in reverse for pitching......prime example...Kershaw. ;)