WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 2019 Kenworth T680 & 53' Stoughton Trailer, 500 Cummins

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
So this is a long story, I guess ask questions. This is a less than one year old Kenworth T680. 11,500 miles! This is somewhat a fleet spec, but high-end. X15 Cummins 500 with an Eaton Endurant 12 speed auto. This is Eaton/Cummins answer to the Volvo I-Shift. It is perfect. 12 even splits. Tall gears, runs 1150 RPM at 65 MPH.

Trailer is a Stoughton 53' Dry Van. Springs. Only thing ever in the trailer is 20 liquid ISO Totes used to achieve weight for testing (fuel efficiency). They're also available.

Both were 100% fully wrapped prior to delivery. I am removing the wrap now. Underneath the wrap both are pristine. Every square inch, including tops, was wrapped and has been stored in a covered RV lot. I start it every couple of weeks. Drive around in circles once in a while. Was run consistently between October 2018 and March this year for controlled fuel tests.

I'm the only one who has driven this truck and trailer. No freight has ever been hauled for hire. It was the lead dog when shipped so had 2500ish miles on it at delivery. We bought it from Inland KW prior to build date and they delivered to Gator Wraps. First plated and in-service September 26, 2018. New warranty will expire in a month for the truck, and the engine is 2 year 100,000. Extended warranties still available if wanted.

Essentially these are two brand new pieces of equipment that can be had without FET, and at a discount. We paid $150k for the tractor, and $28k for the trailer. All cash, titles in hand.

Offered at $130k for the tractor and $20k for the trailer $145K if sold together. Pics are at delivery and last week. Nothing has changed, cover still on mattress, never used fridge etc.

Spec and original invoices attached.

Truck 1.jpg
Truck 3.jpg
Truck 4.jpg
Truck wrap process.jpg
X15 Data plate.jpg
X15.jpg
TV Mount.jpg
Sleeper.jpg
Drivers seat.jpg
Drivers view.jpg
Mattress.jpg