WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2019 Polaris RZR Dynamix Non Turbo Low Miles *Lowered Price*

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Helping my Mom try and sell this as my Dad just passed away and she needs to liquidate. I'm not 100% sure on SXS pricing and i tried to do a little research and price this to sell, but not let Mom just give it away.
Disclosure: I really don't know crap about these things, so any questions are gonna have to be pretty simple.

2019 RZR Dynamix, non turbo, has 500 miles on it, and I think 12hrs. Has a full glass windshield, S&B particle separator, side mirrors, rear light bar, front light bar, front and rear bumpers, spare tire and I think a rear storage box, and probably some other stuff I have no idea about.
This is Old Man/Lady owned, and they really barely used it, I would guess this thing has never even seen 60% throttle, LOL.

It's located in Golden Shores/Topock, so if you want to see, I'd need to arrange to get out there to show it to you.

NO Surprises, it's exactly what it's advertised as, probably better since I don't know much about it.

$18,500 (ignore the price on the pics, their friend posted it, and I think he asked too much for it)

There is some money owed, so they do not currently have the Pink, but I think thats easy to do with just paying off the bank.
Resized_received_403787054987235 (002).jpeg
Resized_received_3188953484683587 (002).jpeg

Last edited:

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Any of you SXS guys want to give me their opinion on the pricing?

DarkJuJu

Reaction score
I'm a Yamaha guy but I am guessing it's a couple of years old, MSRP for a new one is $22k, 2 seat non-turbo, non-long travel on stock tires/wheels. I think it's worth 20k to the right buyer, it might just take a bit. FB has an "Az Slower riders" group which seems like a lot of older folks and younger offroad enthusiasts, you might want to try posting on there.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
I'm a Yamaha guy but I am guessing it's a couple of years old, MSRP for a new one is $22k, 2 seat non-turbo, non-long travel on stock tires/wheels. I think it's worth 20k to the right buyer, it might just take a bit. FB has an "Az Slower riders" group which seems like a lot of older folks and younger offroad enthusiasts, you might want to try posting on there.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I priced it at 20 since it had all the upgrades and wouldn't be any tax. I'd like to move it fairly quickly, and I'm sure summer isn't going to help.