WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2019 Polaris turbo 1000xp help

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
What tune are you guys using my buddy ordered the super Atv’s tune and installed it then his rzr wouldn’t start turned out it’s not compatible with the rzr in California and it would not start after he installed the tune what would you guys recommend he do

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Heard good things about the EVO tunes (at least on the can ams). I plan on doing mine shortly

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
EVO and don't look back.
Did all our Rzrs and Can Ams.
They'll flash it back to stock and refund your money if not satisfied. Easy and approachable to contact.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Evolution and Aftermarket Assassins are the two places I am looking at. They will both do the California units. IF your friend is into reading he will find that the California unit is actually the better one to tune, the fuel system is better, I beleive on of the two places has a write up on the difference, I beleive the California units have a pulse width modulated fuel system, the others do not. I have a 2019 Turbo S, California spec.

Reactions: TPC

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I don’t have a turbo but the evo tune is the shit in the n/a.car noticeable difference

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Evolution and Aftermarket Assassins are the two places I am looking at. They will both do the California units. IF your friend is into reading he will find that the California unit is actually the better one to tune, the fuel system is better, I beleive on of the two places has a write up on the difference, I beleive the California units have a pulse width modulated fuel system, the others do not. I have a 2019 Turbo S, California spec.

He is going with the aftermarket assassins one I will post up a review on when we install it