2019 RDP Raftup picS

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
4173CFC6-555D-4C37-87E6-F3B55E1277B8.jpeg
805229C8-B8A1-47F8-8651-2825D5E70B08.jpeg
16E40D05-33B9-4880-8095-303D775CF3F0.jpeg
7B7436B0-B56B-478E-95A9-7D09A9648F0C.jpeg

Even the cops want to be in the raftup now. Lol.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What did you do now?

We listened to a safety boat against our better judgement. Lol

We pulled up to the bottom
Of the shootout and we’re gonna hang out. This safety boat came up and said we cleared a big spot for you and cleared a path to get up there.

I looked at our r captain said I don’t think this is a good idea. We talked it over and the safety boat said go on in! So fuck it in we go. We get about 1/4 the way up that lane and spectator boats all came in behind us. Being there was nowhere to park and now nowhere to go forward, and now no way to go backwards we had to spin the boat around. The nose of the boat went out onto the race course, and we couldn’t back up because all the people behind us.

So we got it turned around as fast as we could and left.

Well when we turned it around one of the safety boats told the cops that we hit a bunch of boats. (We didn’t) so all of the cops came in to see wtf was going on.

When they figured out we didn’t hit anyone it was all good, etc.

I can only imagine the rumors going around on social media. Because everybody and their brother had their phones out.

RD

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I can definitely envision that photo with the 4 LEOs tied alongside ending up on a garage or office wall. Priceless. Glad it wasn't a big deal. But, still quite impressive! WTG. A giant RDP logo photoshopped to the side of that houseboat would really set it off.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score

Of the shootout and we’re gonna hang out. This safety boat came up and said we cleared a big spot for you and cleared a path to get up there.

I looked at our r captain said I don’t think this is a good idea. We talked it over and the safety boat said go on in! So fuck it in we go. We get about 1/4 the way up that lane and spectator boats all came in behind us. Being there was nowhere to park and now nowhere to go forward, and now no way to go backwards we had to spin the boat around. The nose of the boat went out onto the race course, and we couldn’t back up because all the people behind us.

Well when we turned it around one of the safety boats told the cops that we hit a bunch of boats. (We didn’t) so all of the cops came in to see wtf was going on.

I can only imagine the rumors going around on social media. Because everybody and their brother had their phones out.

RD

Plus the radio call, course closed due to houseboat on course! Also read Bananas 44 had to void his run due to said houseboat :)

Next time get there on time :)

Rajobigguy

Reaction score

RD
I heard that you guys set the new speed record in the houseboat division.

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
Shit Dave you even hit my boat and it’s in my garage today WTF! Lol have fun

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Perfect opportunity to get a picture of all the LEOs next to RD with a coors light in their hand (unopened of course) and you fucking blew it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
BTW - that flag of Sweden on the stern of the houseboat did not go unnoticed. Perfect!

I can see it now from the idiots at the Havasu Herald - "Foreign flagged vessel stopped and detained by authorities on Lake Havasu"

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
River Whips is having a circle jerk/viewing party of the video at 2 p.m.:eek::D

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I was watching a live feed on F.B. when all the police boats came running So. on the course.:D

Dave you didn't hire that houseboat driver from the infamous channel debacle did you?:D

riverroyal

Reaction score
I hear the bananas boat was setting a record pass and had to back out. Thats not gonna go over well with black sock wearers

riverroyal

Reaction score
Real story....i was on the point at the islander. Boat cops took off down the course. We saw them at heading to the houseboat. Numerous people on the beach right away said, oh shit RD is in trouble
Pretty funny

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I hear the bananas boat was setting a record pass and had to back out. Thats not gonna go over well with black sock wearers

Was setting a record pass? That might be some people being a little overly dramatic.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
When I heard about it, my assumption was not enough vests for everyone on there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
When I heard about it, my assumption was not enough vests for everyone on there.

I also wondered if the typical curtesy safety inspection was conducted. Really glad to hear everything turned out good.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol! We had lots of theories... glad to hear that the real story wasn't a big deal and we don't need to chip in for bail money.
20190427_110943.jpg
20190427_111030.jpg
20190427_111159.jpg

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
You need a poster of that pic with Fuck the POlice for the garage. :D

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
View attachment 748778
When I see this all I think is RD had free coffee and a clean restroom. Floating 7-Eleven is a boat cops dream.

We need Bilgie to use his photochop skills on this picture for sure. Wrap the house boat with RDP logo’s, Milk Money in his half shirt, and a Hammer pic somewhere with his orange life vest.

Such a funny story.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
All publicity is good publicity. Hats off to the captain (I believe his name was Mother Fucker?) that was some slick maneuvering

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Saw all this go down as it was happening. You would of thought you guys robbed a bank and shot 3 people the way all the cop boats went tearing down the course, lights and sirens blaring to pull you over for barely infringing at the end corner of the course trying to turn around.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Didnt look good when was passing by.. Officers were yelling at boats to stay away from the house boat.. Thought for sure it was worse than it was

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We were just leaving Thompson bay as one after the other set of blue lights approached the houseboat.
At the same time a rubber coast guard boat had someone else lit up just behind the houseboat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My phone was getting blown up the whole time it was happening. A lot of people thought someone might have gotten hurt on the houseboat, or something of that nature. Others thought other things that range from "ok" to "WTF?"

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
wtf? you chumming with an open box of donuts ? thinly vailed publicity stunt:D

Cops wanted a photo op.. the guy on the other side was being a pre Madonna though and refused to be in a tie up that a “rib” was in the middle. Lol

Coast guard guys said f him and put him on the wrong side of the boat so he wouldn’t make the cut in most the photos.. There ya have it. :D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
If anyone knows who took the pic of the 4 boats side tied to the houseboat, I'd like to get the high res file so I can blow it up and put it on my grarage wall next to the other year raft up pics.. :D

RD
I'm sure Wendi has some.

Tank

Reaction score
Those photos are pretty awesome. I'm sure it wasn't exactly fun at the time but cool photos now. We ran into Hammer shopping for burgers and dogs for the houseboat at safeway and it was kinda late. I was like WTF? shouldn't you guys be on the course by now? LOL I gotta say, Hammer is a good guy to have in your corner, he's just like, "meh, fuck it. We need burgers and dogs, I'll go". We walked away and Kelly said, "I love hammer, he don't give a fuck". :D

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
If anyone knows who took the pic of the 4 boats side tied to the houseboat, I'd like to get the high res file so I can blow it up and put it on my grarage wall next to the other year raft up pics.. :D

RD
Iv got some hi res ones I’ll forward to you

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Hey Tim!! I saw your "other boat" on Monday. At least it is inside......[emoji2369]

Finally getting close, wiring and lines in, gauges and steering hydraulic lines etc all in, just waiting on new motor, seadek, and ready to hit the water. Was it still undercover, only a select few see it with out :D

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Cops wanted a photo op.. the guy on the other side was being a pre Madonna though and refused to be in a tie up that a “rib” was in the middle. Lol

Coast guard guys said f him and put him on the wrong side of the boat so he wouldn’t make the cut in most the photos.. There ya have it. :D
Not to bust your balls, but it's "Prima Donna".

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Finally getting close, wiring and lines in, gauges and steering hydraulic lines etc all in, just waiting on new motor, seadek, and ready to hit the water. Was it still undercover, only a select few see it with out :D
Definitely covered up. Trailer looks bitchin!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The funny thing was that we were heading down to a cove and we here on the radio that the races were on hold becuase a house boat was on the course. LOL

RDSUX