WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

***2019 RDP Weight Loss Challenge***

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
My diet is starting today which is good for you fuckers. I will still do the official weigh in on Tuesday. Friday I got all drunk and before I went to bed I noticed I had no ankles I had Kanckles "not good". Not sure what caused it other than something in my body warning me enough is enough. Stopped drink now and not sure when or if I will even start back up. My weight currently is at 247.8 the heaviest I have ever been I'm my life. After Friday nights little scare you start thinking about your kids and wanting to be there for them. I know my drinking has been out of hand for the last few years but damn that shit has had a hold on me. This might have been the scare I needed. Ankles have seem to been subsiding so hopefully it was a temporary deal. Wife wants me to go In for a physical which I am. You all better just send your money directly to me. Lol!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
no i weighed 209 .roadrunner french toast bitches will get you every time
Screenshot_20190106-120421_Gallery.jpg

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Weight Loss Program:

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 5lbs weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck..

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later puffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 5lbs as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/10lbs program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me".

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 10lbs as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/25 lbs program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine."

He lost 33 lbs that week..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
whatever, 4 years ago i weighed 320 so bite me
I wasn't trying to be critical, I've been there, done that(the yo-yo thing)
I too was 310+ a couple years ago, been holding around 207-215 since around Summer 2018. Gave up a majority of comfort foods late summer 2017 but mostly cut out sugar and carbs.
I got zero interest in biting anything of yours.o_O

Reaction score
Hey new to the forum. My buddy Mark/ 5oclock somewhere told me about the group and challenge. Wanted to get in on the action, lose some weight, take your money, and become part of the RDP community.

Arizona Pirate

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
My diet is starting today which is good for you fuckers. I will still do the official weigh in on Tuesday. Friday I got all drunk and before I went to bed I noticed I had no ankles I had Kanckles "not good". Not sure what caused it other than something in my body warning me enough is enough. Stopped drink now and not sure when or if I will even start back up. My weight currently is at 247.8 the heaviest I have ever been I'm my life. After Friday nights little scare you start thinking about your kids and wanting to be there for them. I know my drinking has been out of hand for the last few years but damn that shit has had a hold on me. This might have been the scare I needed. Ankles have seem to been subsiding so hopefully it was a temporary deal. Wife wants me to go In for a physical which I am. You all better just send your money directly to me. Lol!
That's called edema. Get that checked out pronto please.

Good luck everyone on the diets.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Hey new to the forum. My buddy Mark/ 5oclock somewhere told me about the group and challenge. Wanted to get in on the action, lose some weight, take your money, and become part of the RDP community.

Arizona Pirate

I like this guy already. Translated first post: "Hey fuckers, I know an inmate so I'm grandfathered in. Look forward to the camaraderie, now give me your money." Maybe @mobldj doubled down on profiles?

I've ran at 175-180 for the past 5 years so I don't have any left over skin in the game. Before that I weighed 210 following breaking my legs independently 2 years to the day apart. Best of luck to you guys and hope you can make it stick.

mobldj

Reaction score
I like this guy already. Translated first post: "Hey fuckers, I know an inmate so I'm grandfathered in. Look forward to the camaraderie, now give me your money." Maybe @mobldj doubled down on profiles?

I've ran at 175-180 for the past 5 years so I don't have any left over skin in the game. Before that I weighed 210 following breaking my legs independently 2 years to the day apart. Best of luck to you guys and hope you can make it stick.
nope im not in officially.posted pics already last week,unless ive got a double.haha

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score

Lol! I've know Patrick/ArizonaPirate long enough to know that his $100 is up for grabs for the rest of us. Once a week I will just drop buy his house with a 30 pack of CL and a pizza and derail his ass. The more money in the pot the better.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Lol! I've know Patrick/ArizonaPirate long enough to know that his $100 is up for grabs for the rest of us. Once a week I will just drop buy his house with a 30 pack of CL and a pizza and derail his ass. The more money in the pot the better.

Way to keep it interesting, ha!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I’m in. Already paid up, and sending pics tomorrow

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think I would have actually had a chance this year if I hadn’t gone to the doc in Dec.. lol. I’m down 12 lbs already without even trying yet.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
I’m in and paid. Need accountability. I started last week on my own and I’m down 6 already [emoji1749]‍[emoji3603][emoji23] Damnit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Here is what I have accounted for at this time. Clock is ticking!!

WeightLoss.PNG

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So this is my first year...I know it starts tomorrow but are we taking the pictures tonight or tomorrow? I saw something about the night before?

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
I’m in sent payment today. Will post up tmmrw!! Let’s do this

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
I'm in. I don't think I can win this based on the amount I have to lose but I could use the jump start to continue my journey. I'll send money tonight Joe.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Man I was a little worried with the lack of interest lately but this really seems to be shaping up... Had homemade tacos tonight for a little bulking up. Joe your putting the password up in the morning for pics in the weigh in tomorrow correct?

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
IMG_3541.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG
IMG_3545.JPG
So this is my first year...I know it starts tomorrow but are we taking the pictures tonight or tomorrow? I saw something about the night before?

In the past Joe post a password the day of and it has to be written on a piece of paper in your weigh in pics.
Two years ago pics

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Joe - what time will the password be posted? Gotta leave house by 5 tomorrow morning lol. Wanna weigh in before I’m gone for the day

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Word for tomorrow is RDSUX2019

We will keep the challenge open until midnight tomorrow.

Please PayPal or message me how you're going to pay before midnight tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score

41331702-CD81-4DBA-A87A-9691AF7FE9D9.jpeg
4054596A-75A7-4FB6-94EA-614E47822281.jpeg
D6639D4A-F93E-4ACB-A50A-A3385494E14A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Day 0... let's go!
20190108_071829.jpeg
20190108_071834.jpeg
20190108_071855.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
Joe - what time will the password be posted? Gotta leave house by 5 tomorrow morning lol. Wanna weigh in before I’m gone for the day

Of course my computer dies TO
i cant play because you said i cant,but im gonna kick all your asses.makes me a loser winner.lol.good luck fkers.

I'm sure you could secure some side action...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
In at 239.2

rdp2.jpg

rdp1.jpg

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Good Luck to all of you!

Push through the pain and always keep the benefits at the forefront to not give up!

In the end you will all look back and see how it was all worth it.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
And starting at left tackle.......
IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
IMG_3588.JPG
IMG_3589.JPG
IMG_3590.JPG

What a fat fuck I am!! Heaviest I have ever been in my life! At least most of you guys carry it well. I'm a 6'4" bean pole with a big belly.