WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2019 Rzr 4 Turbo S TMW build

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Almost 2 years ago I bought a 2014 Rzr 1000 from Throttle on the boards. He had the car tastefully built at TMW Offroad in Mesa,AZ and I loved everything he did. So much that I bought a new car and had it delivered to TMW before I brought it home and did a full build on it. Here is my 2014 car that I bought from Throttle....
IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

This is how the new car started at TMW
IMG_0482.jpg

Then they strip it all down....
IMG_0725.jpg

Then you add all the custom parts
IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Today the car is getting a full Wolf wrap done, then it’s going back to TMW to get buttoned you and will be delivered to me in Parker tomorrow night.
IMG_0520.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Wrap getting done now at Wolf designs.

IMG_0781.jpg

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Dude your toys and vehicles are always so well done.. always so clean looking...

Thank you. I appreciate that! My OCD is off the charts and it always costs me alot of money! Lol

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Out of curiosity why a rzr and not a can am?
I have toyed with getting a 4 seat sxs and was under the impression the can am was the one to go with??

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
I have toyed with getting a 4 seat sxs and was under the impression the can am was the one to go with??

The Can Am wheelbase is just too long of a car for what I want and I personally think the Rzr is overall a better looking car. This car makes more power than than the 195hp Can Am as well. Dave would’ve said I joined his bandwagon anyways if I bought one. I’m gonna show him what us “poor people” are made of. Lol

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
What are size tires and rims? Offset?

Looks a lot higher? What suspension are you running?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
What are size tires and rims? Offset?

Looks a lot higher? What suspension are you running?

Tires are 33’s on 15” OMF’s with the 6+1 offset (same as stock) it higher in the pic because the shocks are actually not on the car. If you look closely they have a metal bar in the front suspension holding the car up. Shocks are at Shock Therapy getting new springs.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Tires are 33’s on 15” OMF’s with the 6+1 offset (same as stock) it higher in the pic because the shocks are actually not on the car. If you look closely they have a metal bar in the front suspension holding the car up. Shocks are at Shock Therapy getting new springs.

Thanks! What made you go with 33's?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Thanks! What made you go with 33's?

Just wanted something slightly taller than the stock 32’s. TMW also recommended going with the 33’s with the clutching and tune put in the car.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Car came out incredible [emoji108]

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

Last edited:

Riverryder

Reaction score

I was thinkin the same thing. After spending a couple hours gettin in and out them(can am and rzr) the canam feels and looks so much more superior. I’m short and I got in the back or the rzr and was like oh hell no! Even got in the “new” design rzr and still wasn’t impressed compared to canam

OP
RZR LOOKS BADASS! Congrats!

Backlash

Reaction score
I love the colors you chose! Subtle but classy! Like all of your other rides, very nice!!!

DC-88

Reaction score
That came out amazing - It looks really, really good . We have the same car and have been really impressed with how it wheels in the steep and rocky stuff . I like the Can am in general also, but it seems like the wheelbase , clearance, and suspension on these and the new pro work well all around even in stock form.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
The new rzr came out really nice! Happy to see you went to TMW!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Wow, really well done. Can't believe I missed the finale of this one.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I don't think one is better than the other. You can't really go wrong.

The Can Am needs more maintenance and upgrades than a RZR does to address its weak points (single shear front end components, crappy rear toe links). But the RZR needs a couple small things as well. After that both are fairly good.

4 seat RZR is more nimble and handles better than a 4 seat Can Am. 4 seat Can Am is a little better in the rough and the whoops because of the longer wheelbase. It is like maneuvering a bus though the tighter technical stuff though. Can Am has way more rear seat leg room than the Turbo S.

I think the 72" wide Pro XP will be the best of the 2 cars personally, but that does not yet exist from the factory.