WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 American / Trump Parade video!

78Southwind

Reaction score
Any truth to the rumor about boats being turned around do to a bomb threat?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How's that economy? :p

Might have beaten Florida there Dave. Well done.
Kind of makes you wonder how many people from...that other state...are fed up with the status quo. It's good to see an actual visual, a massive one, that is more about Freedom, and not free stuff.

Makes me want a shot of whiskey and a fresh mag...in my AR14

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Kind of makes you wonder how many people from...that other state...are fed up with the status quo. It's good to see an actual visual, a massive one, that is more about Freedom, and not free stuff.

Makes me want a shot of whiskey and a fresh mag...in my AR14

All of them at one point or another.

westair

Reaction score
Awesome! .... just keeps getting better!

Springfield

Reaction score
Great video.....
91825141_23844398306180409_5350246902430433280_n.jpg

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Dave said someone from his campaign reached out to him about it the other day. They even sent a bus to BCM. I’m sure this will make the news early next week after the holiday weekend.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Goddamn! That video screams America right there.... and fuck I'm not sure there could have been a more all American choice for music than Kid Rock, his stuff screams free America which is what we need more than anything right now.

Great video RD! My only critique is that it should have been longer 🙃

riverroyal

Reaction score
I was in the middle of the herd. As a passenger. Its hard to explain the magnitude of it. Im not a political guy, never have been. But as a American and human it was pretty powerful seeing this.
We came around the corner into Thompson bay and i could not believe what I was seeing.
This was much more than a presidential support gathering. With the covid bs and all the crap in the world right now it was a moment where you felt like we are ok. Like, we got this. We cant be stopped and you are going to hear us...
Yes its a busy lake weekend. But the turn out was not simply because its a 3 day weekend.
It was more, 'lets get to a beach later. Theres important shit we need to do" it was truely important to people to be involved this morning. That is something ive never seen before, anywhere.

Also. Havasu should be real happy. The people are here and supporting the community. Money is flowing. Business is getting back to normal and people are generous with spending.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I was in the middle of the herd. As a passenger. Its hard to explain the magnitude of it. Im not a political guy, never have been. But as a American and human it was pretty powerful seeing this.
We came around the corner into Thompson bay and i could not believe what I was seeing.
This was much more than a presidential support gathering. With the covid bs and all the crap in the world right now it was a moment where you felt like we are ok. Like, we got this. We cant be stopped and you are going to hear us...
Yes its a busy lake weekend. But the turn out was not simply because its a 3 day weekend.
It was more, 'lets get to a beach later. Theres important shit we need to do" it was truely important to people to be involved this morning. That is something ive never seen before, anywhere.

Also. Havasu should be real happy. The people are here and supporting the community. Money is flowing. Business is getting back to normal and people are generous with spending.
Well said!!!! I couldn’t agree more, video speaks volumes! I hope this makes the news

Reactions: DWC

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Simply an amazing turnout.
Well done.
MAGA.

Dan'l

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I sent DM’s with a link to the video to Trump, Trump Jr, Ivanka, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox News, CNN and others. The only problem I see with any of them playing it is the use of non licensed music. Although I’m sure that Kid Rock would dig it.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I sent DM’s with a link to the video to Trump, Trump Jr, Ivanka, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox News, CNN and others. The only problem I see with any of them playing it is the use of non licensed music. Although I’m sure that Kid Rock would dig it.

they can just mute it

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Great video and nice work getting it turned around and posted quickly!

Taboma

Reaction score
Any clue as to why Dave's Trump video plays perfectly, with zero buffeting using desktop & Chrome, yet just about every other member posted video buffers constantly ?