WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 American / Trump Parade video!

wallnutz

Reaction score
Here is a rare photo of Biden’s boat parade from his basement.
CCF1BD5E-ED71-455D-9F81-1488C4A42014.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm really curious if LOTO (I'm pretty sure they will) is going to do something. Florida is SE we are SW and LOTO is pretty central, could be HUGE. Do it LOTO!!!!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!!

PlanB

Reaction score
Waiting for this to show up on the national news. Epic turnout!

BasilHayden

Reaction score
So wish we could have been there, MAGA
Nice to see people against the new normal standing up and telling the sheeple we can have our country back.

just_floatin

Reaction score
What an epic day on the water yesterday. Not a mask in sight only Stars and Stripes of our great country reigning freedom. My wife and I were in the middle of Thompson bay paddling around in awestruck. What an awesome feeling to be around like-minded Patriots.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any clue as to why Dave's Trump video plays perfectly, with zero buffeting using desktop & Chrome, yet just about every other member posted video buffers constantly ?

This video was hosted on YouTube and back linked to the site. The videos that buffer are hosted on site and it’s something we are working on

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was in the middle of the herd. As a passenger. Its hard to explain the magnitude of it. Im not a political guy, never have been. But as a American and human it was pretty powerful seeing this.
We came around the corner into Thompson bay and i could not believe what I was seeing.
This was much more than a presidential support gathering. With the covid bs and all the crap in the world right now it was a moment where you felt like we are ok. Like, we got this. We cant be stopped and you are going to hear us...
Yes its a busy lake weekend. But the turn out was not simply because its a 3 day weekend.
It was more, 'lets get to a beach later. Theres important shit we need to do" it was truely important to people to be involved this morning. That is something ive never seen before, anywhere.

Also. Havasu should be real happy. The people are here and supporting the community. Money is flowing. Business is getting back to normal and people are generous with spending.

Very well said.. when we came into Thompson Bay I couldn’t believe it either.. Honestly it was a very powerful and emotional experience.

It was the single largest display of Patriotism and support for our President that I have ever seen in person. By the time I got to the bridge I actually had a tear in my eye.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Very well said.. when we came into Thompson Bay I couldn’t believe it either.. Honestly it was a very powerful and emotional experience.

It was the single largest display of Patriotism and support for our President that I have ever seen in person. By the time I got to the bridge I actually had a tear in my eye.

Agreed.. a couple of the vids alone put a lump In my throat.. it makes me wonder, really, what these other people stand for, what makes them get put of bed on a daily basis?

Will we see the same support for #ifyournotblack?? Come on left wingers, let's see your support! And "you'll see it on election day" is not the answer!!

procraftkev

Reaction score
It was a great turnout and It was great being there in person! Thanks Dave for setting this up.

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
the only knock I have about this video is the fact I wish it was longer...….your editing skillz are on point also.....watched it atleast 10 times....kudos

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
the only knock I have about this video is the fact I wish it was longer...….your editing skillz are on point also.....watched it atleast 10 times....kudos

those aren’t my editing skills. Lol. that’s carter from Havasu media productions. I had him out flying the drone and tommygun up in the helicopter.

there is also some local photographers that were anchored up at the entrance that sent me galleries if literally 1,000’s I’d 1,000’s of photos from the day!

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

I only copied and pasted the portion that referred to AZ.

A recent boat parade in Arizona showed that Trump supporters in land-locked states are also getting in on the action.

“Who knew boaters would be a key demo?” chuckled Kirk Adams, an Arizona Republican consultant. “That campaign has really gotten in the data sets it can target, which you’ve seen over the last several cycles.”

Arizona has more than 123,000 registered boat owners who enjoy Lake Havasu, Lake Powell, Theodore Roosevelt Lake and the Salt River. As a newly-minted swing state where the presidential contest figures to be more competitive than ever before, Adams noted, the race in Arizona could be won at the margins “and who knows? Maybe the race could come down to a few thousand votes or maybe even boaters.”

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I love kid rock but it’s the wrong music for this video. Bruce Springsteen born in the USA would have been better. Even if Bruce is a lefty

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I love kid rock but it’s the wrong music for this video. Bruce Springsteen born in the USA would have been better. Even if Bruce is a lefty

If I wanted your opinion, I'd give it to you.

Dan'l

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Messing around on Youtube and saw this video, didn't know if it had been posted here. Some pretty good footage from the sidelines. 👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Messing around on Youtube and saw this video, didn't know if it had been posted here. Some pretty good footage from the sidelines. 👍

there is five or six videos out there now! All of them were pretty good! I liked it because I got to see different angles that I didn’t see prior

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Messing around on Youtube and saw this video, didn't know if it had been posted here. Some pretty good footage from the sidelines. [emoji106]

Looked like @Wmc made it in the beginning of this video.

Sent From Tapatalk

PlanB

Reaction score
San Diego is having a Trump boat parade, and footage of the Havasu parade made the local news when they were talking about it.