WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 Crackerbox Boat Racing Season

rivergames

Reaction score
Testing the P550 in a few weeks and the first race of the season is March 14th & 15th in Bakersfield.

Hopefeully new strut and motor location really give her more improvements[emoji106]

Games Boys Racing and M&D Performance are perfecting this cracker prior to throwing the main SB2 motor in. If she feels good for the Bakersfield race and the Parker race, we'll throw the real power in for Burley, Idaho in June [emoji106]

Stay Tuned!

Enjoy [emoji106][emoji631]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just curious as to why you aren’t running the big power for the other races as well?

guest hs

Reaction score
I heard Jeff Wiloby gave you a bunch of help on your boat to get it to run?

rivergames

Reaction score
Just curious as to why you aren’t running the big power for the other races as well?
Last time we ran that motor, I disintegrated the boat. She shouldn't have been running at those speeds without dialing in the hull/rigging.

We have been running our spare Buick which still makes damn good power. The GBR Hull is good to go. Feels great down the straits. She just needed a bit of help holding her turns. We moved the motor back to find better CG's (Center of Gravity), moved the prop back and shallowed up the angle.

The new improvements should be a night and day difference. I wanted to 100% dial the boat in prior to throwing massive power at her.

rivergames

Reaction score
When is the burley race ...???

June 25th - 28th

I heard Jeff Wiloby gave you a bunch of help on your boat to get it to run?
Jeff is a great friend of mine. He gave us some bitchen tips with the setup of his P42 which is one of the best running crackers right now!

We were used to the wood boat measurements/weight placements. Fiberglass boats are a whole new animal!

guest hs

Reaction score
Cool cant wait to see it run. Jeffs boat was on point in Parker Thanksgiving race!