WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 Dodger baseball.............

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Really? Kenley needs to lose his spot as the closer. Graterol is now the new closer imo.....

KevinR

Reaction score
Gaterol isn't a closer dude

Put Kelly in. Really

Let Joe thrive. Love Jansen but 92 over the plate doesn't work

And 88-89 over the plate REALLY doesn’t work which is where he was last couple batters.

I say go Treinen and Kelly for closers.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Gaterol isn't a closer dude

Put Kelly in. Really

Let Joe thrive. Love Jansen but 92 over the plate doesn't work
I'd rather take the chances with Graterol or Kelly. Kelly has the stuff and the experience, but just isn't consistent. Graterol just straight throws heat...lol

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Game 1.....Beer 1......Lets goooo Dooooyersssss...... need to get out the gate strong yo.
20201012_171028.jpg

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
You didn’t want to go to the stadium and watch the game from you car on the big screen. $75 a car load..:p
Lol..
Were they doing that? No thanks. Beer is cheaper here and the pic is better. And Mommas gots some lasagna brewin for me. 😁

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Lol..
Were they doing that? No thanks. Beer is cheaper here and the pic is better. And Mommas gots some lasagna brewin for me. 😁
They have 2 screens set up in the parking lot At Chavez Ravine. No alcohol. Porta potties.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Ain't over till its over ...lol...lil too late Doyers. Unflippinbelievable...🙄

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Doyers shot their wad. Lol
Lol...No shit....Funny, no one is really talking about it, but Mookie hasn't done shit to get this offense going. That 11 run inning started with him beating out that base hit....but nothing else. Me thinks the Braves are gonna win in 6. If it goes 7....My money is on the Dodgers. Be interesting to see if Atlanta goes with a bullpen day and gives the Doyers a better shot to win game 5. I'd go for the kill if I were them. Doyers will have the edge if they have all hands on deck and go game 6 and 7.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Braves played really well last night and we didn’t....

I’m hoping we do better tonight.

Bear Down

Reaction score
the Braves are definitely the better team, I hate their showboating, but the Dodgers can control that, I will blame the Dodgers for it... The Blue playing like this in the playoffs is a direct result of a weak division and always being the #1 or 2 seed in the playoffs, it catches up to us with better quality teams..... Such a stud line up and they all get in a slump...Even Mookie is quiet. Is that an effect from Coaching or lack thereof? IDK.... But there needs to be a change... I am not sure what it should be. Its easy to say that the players are so good anyone can manage them... Its obvious that is not true. there is something not making them better... The clubhouse seems like a good one and close, and I thought Mookie would be the one to take them to the next level.. Obviously not. There needs to be a bold move made.... they are defining insanity

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
The Fat Lady is about to start warming up her singing voice. Bye Bye Dave Roberts!

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Ozuna....you're out you lil bitch...check your selfie to see how you blew it tagging up!!😂😂😂

KevinR

Reaction score
Ok Doyers. Early start today. Keep the line up rolling and give Walker some support!

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
What a catch by Betts. Buehler has a low pitch count going into the 6th. Keep it up Dodgers!

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Lets goooo Dooooyyyyeeerrsss!!!!! 5 more outs!!!

Just got home ...worked some OT today..lol

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
No question Jansen is getting it. Hopefully we can get some runs and help him out.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Here comes Kershaw......Offense better score more than 3 tomorrow.
Lol....doubtful. I heard Gonsolin tomorrow. But I'm sure the bullpen will include everyone. Give Kersh one inning maybe..lol