WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 f250

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Trying to figure out which 2020 f250 model to purchase without paying for options I don’t need. What exactly does the tremor package have other than rims and tires. I plan on aftermarket rims and tires, level kit. I like the sports package with the black badging, leather for sure, Nav, auto start , power steps. What kind of rebates.

yz450mm

Reaction score
TFL Trucks on YouTube has multiple reviews on all the new trucks, including head-to-head comparisons. Worth taking a look.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score
You can build one pretty much exactly how you want it and order it. I would also suggest the quad beam headlights. I personally have a ultimate lariat because I don't like the platinum tailgate. Only thing I don't have the Plat has is massaging chairs.

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
Trying to figure out which 2020 f250 model to purchase without paying for options I don’t need.
No problem, we can assist you with that ;-)

What exactly does the tremor package have other than rims and tires. I plan on aftermarket rims and tires, level kit.
The Tremor Package includes the following:

Includes:
●4.30 Electronic Locking Final Drive Ratio (X4M) (7.3L Gas Engineonly (99N))
●3.55 Electronic Locking final Drive Ratio (X3J) (6.7L Diesel Engine only (99T))
●35” Off-Road Tire – LT285/75R18 (TFW)
●18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Wheel (64E)
●Unique Front Springs – Ride Height Increase
●Rear Electronic Locking Differential
●Front Limited Slip Differential
●Performance Front & Rear Shock Absorb
●Power Driver seat (8-Way) (XLT only)
●Off-Road Running Boards – Textured Matte Finish
●Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank (41P)
●Unique Front Air Dams – Approach Angle Improvement
●Water Fording Vent Tubes – Transfer Case & Axle
●Rock Crawl Mode
●Trail Control Mode
●Tremor Off-Road Decal
●Spare – Conventional Road Wheel
●LT285/75R 18E BSW Spare Tire
●Wheellip Molding – Body-Color

If you plan to put a leveling kit, wheels, and tires on it the added cost of the Tremor Package may not make sense depending on the requirement of other options included in the package above. The invoice cost of the Tremor Package is $3,617.00

I like the sports package with the black badging, leather for sure, Nav, auto start, power steps.
In order to get the factory leather interior, you must go with a Lariat trim level at a minimum. In order to get the factory installed Power Steps you need to go with the Lariat Ultimate Package.

Sounds like a Lariat Ultimate, which includes Leather/Navigation/Remote Start - (Power Steps are an available option) with the Lariat Sport Package, which would get you the black badging would be the packages you need to get the options you want. Unfortunately having those packages give you SEVERAL other options also. Not sure on the options you don't want, so hard to compare and give you guidance.

You can technically go with an XLT Sport, add aftermarket leather and add the power steps?

What kind of rebates.
Message me your last name and registering zip code and I can provide you with rebates that would apply.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Trying to figure out which 2020 f250 model to purchase without paying for options I don’t need. What exactly does the tremor package have other than rims and tires. I plan on aftermarket rims and tires, level kit. I like the sports package with the black badging, leather for sure, Nav, auto start , power steps. What kind of rebates.

Don’t bother with the Tremor then, you are throwing $4k away. The only nice thing you won’t have is the front limited slip. Get everything else you want, your wheels and tires and level it.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Reviving this thread...thought y’all would like this.

The guys at CJC upgraded a Tremor with Carli components.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jgarrison

Reaction score
Work with Bobby Williams is my strongest suggestion. You won’t regret it. I just bought a 2020 F250 and they delivered it to El Cajon for cheaper than any dealer in the area. Matt and Bobby are both great guys and will answer all your questions honestly and they actually know and use trucks, not just car salesman that drive hybrids.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I’m looking at lariat sport, ultimate package with retract steps, magnetic or white exterior black int. Not looking at sunroof, camera pro, not sure what adaptive steering adaptive cruise control warn is

CobraDave

Reaction score
I’m looking at lariat sport, ultimate package with retract steps, magnetic or white exterior black int. Not looking at sunroof, camera pro, not sure what adaptive steering adaptive cruise control warn is

Adaptive Cruise is awesome. You want it trust me. You set cruise control and the truck will maintain a distance from the car in front. It will brake and speed up automatically. It’s nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk