WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 Lake Havasu Boat Show Update

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
The 29th Annual Lake Havasu Boat Show scheduled for April 3-4-5, 2020 has been postponed. An alternate date has been granted and approved by Arizona State Parks for Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4 for later this summer.

Many factors are being taken into consideration before making a final announcement on a rescheduled Boat Show for 2020. What’s best for boat show exhibitors/vendors, volunteer workers, supporting community organizations, city and state agencies, and the general public must all be considered.

Input and information is now being collected and will be discussed at the April 13, 2020 Board of Directors meeting of the Lake Havasu Marine Association.

At the conclusion of that meeting, a definitive announcement regarding the 2020 Boat Show will be released.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this difficult time.

Lake Havasu Marine Association

getreal

Reaction score
They should have it the same weekend as Desert Storm (whenever that happens)

getreal

Reaction score
Why not have the boat show @ Rotary Park. More than enough room, walking on grass, they could also have boats "in the water".

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Why not have the boat show @ Rotary Park. More than enough room, walking on grass, they could also have boats "in the water".

I have never looked at rotary as a venue so I’m not sure how that would work out.. I’d imagine fencing it all off to collect entry fees would be expensive.. ??

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I have never looked at rotary as a venue so I’m not sure how that would work out.. I’d imagine fencing it all off to collect entry fees would be expensive.. ??

Run to the Sun car show seems to do just fine, that's a BIG car show

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
July, August would suck for the vendors.
Hotter than hell would be .

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Run to the Sun is held at the Golf Course that is part of LBR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Havasu Deuces is at Rotary, nice venue on the grass, but yeah it was free and no fences

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Free to go to it isn’t it?

It is not free to get in, and I was wrong about rotary, it is on the golf course. That being said, the boat show there wouldn't be a bad venue