WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 Stock Market Crystal Ball

Xring01

Reaction score
Stopped out of RKT... just now.... had a feeling it would happen. It just couldnt get above the $23.00 mark, once it dropped below it...

HTBX - Chart looks like a classic pump and dump. Overall its to much a small cap for me. I see it as high risk..
MVIS - Its a better looking chart than HTBX, but still its a small cap, not much volume, and higher risk. I might day trade this one on good news.
FEAC- for some reason, my software will not load the 1 year chart. hummm ?????

DD- I like that chart alot, Its a bit on the over bought side of things at the moment. But I have an alert in the $55 area... At that point it would be a great buy, from the swing trade perspective.

Again, thats just my opinion, you obviously found DKNG at the right price and doubled your money on it. I cant say that.

Just looked at my watchlist... damn.... 3/4 of it is RED....

1602701976231.png

Let It Ride

Reaction score
FEAC-Flying Eagle Acquisition Corp will be merging with Skillz, game Corp. MVIS is just waiting to be bought out, with high tech Lidar, AR which is being used on Halolens 2 by Microsoft. HTBX your right high volatility, do your research in the company. Good luck.

Xring01

Reaction score
A good trade I made so far today, proud of this one.
1602773024287.png

I bought at the green candle above the ema cross over.. green line crossed the red line....(bottom red circle).

I identified the two levels of resistance, road it thru the first level, as it was approaching the second level. It wasnt pushing thru. When it dropped back down to the green line.. (Top red circle), I sold... To protect my profits...

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing Trades that are setting up...
Below stocks I am investing in, with very tight stops, and identified entry's, stops, profit targets.

CHWY - Why because its been trending up for months, and an analysts just upgraded it, for future value of $100/share. I expect it to pull back a bit, before it takes off again, but if you can buy it on pull backs, It should be an easy 10-20% ROI before the end of the year...

BYND - another one like CHWY... but its at a better buy at this point... closer to its 50ma right now, if it would pull back $5, I would be all over, but I may have to pay a premium to get in. But again, I still see 10% upside even at this point.

DKNG- Once it finds it bottom, which I am hoping is $42, then it has good upside potential. Do not buy it, until it bottoms, recovers 5% or more for a few days, then go in... There is still potential downside. Once it levels out, that will be a good entry.

If ZM pulls back to $510, its a buy, but I doubt it will.

I will update this if any of my alerts go off for better options.

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing trades
CHWY
BYND
CWRD

All look good, CHWY has the highest upside potential.
If you play em...

Manage your order entry, stage in if you can... (2 50% Buys, or 4 25% buys)
Once your all in.. Set a 2% Lower Stop to manage your risk/potential loss.

Hopefully as it becomes profitable. And your up 10%, then set your stop at 2% lower than that.
For example...
You buy XYZ at $100. Set your stop at $98.
As XYZ goes up and hits $110, move your stop to $108...
If you get lucky and XYZ goes to $112, move stop to $110... keep that up, until you get stopped out,

Or take 75% of the trade for profits, and keep the other 25% and keep a trailing stop on it... Sometimes they run another 10-15% higher.

Chwy is trading at $65 area today, with a recent 52 week high of $75, one analyst, just upped the future price target to $100. I made $$$ on it from $58-$66 area a few weeks ago, and was hoping for a good pull back. We may not get a better pull back that where we are...

Which is why I say to stage your way into a position, with several buys.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ugggglllllyyyyyy day coming up.

i am almost ready to start buying again. I believe or at least I am more optimistic Trump will win. If that happens i believe stocks will be off and running along with stimulus money being unleashed. If i bet that way and Biden wins oh oh. Risky right now but you dont make good money without taking risks.

be careful peeps and good luck

Xring01

Reaction score
You just gotta know how to work the market to your advantage...
Dont be the markets bitch, make the market your bitch..

CAUSE ITS GOOD DAY TO OWN CHWY... yep up 7% ish for the day, but alot more from when I got in...

Yep, I am bit to cocky today, which means I will get my ass handed to me tomorrow.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You just gotta know how to work the market to your advantage...
Dont be the markets bitch, make the market your bitch..

CAUSE ITS GOOD DAY TO OWN CHWY... yep up 7% ish for the day, but alot more from when I got in...

Yep, I am bit to cocky today, which means I will get my ass handed to me tomorrow.

ok then...lol. Not my first rodeo.

not a trader of stocks

Xring01

Reaction score
Wow
I am pretty sure I have the CHWY Sickness, but I am loving me some more Chewy....

Buy Low, sell High, rinse and repeat...

I just started to reload on CHWY for a 25% position, because that bitch dropped her shorts for me today... She is down 8%, and it time to start staging back in again... Trading around $62 at them moment, If it drops to $60, then I will buy another 25%... If it goes to $63 and holds, then I will buy another $25 %... Once she finds her footing... I will get the last 50% in

Hope to see it in the $67-$70 arena AGAIN.

This will be my 4 time on Chewy, not counting the day trades on it...

OWE... NIO... I am loving me some NIO... Dropped after the market open... Who got in... YEP I DID... rode it up, when it ema lines crossed over, I got out. Made $$$$....

ZM DKNG are free falling... Hope they find bottom soon, and give me a entry point... lots of upside to both of them.

I am loving this market sell off... cause I am finding deals everywhere... . Time to make some $$$

Xring01

Reaction score
Chwy just dropped to $61.50.... I want to buy another 25% so bad, at this level.... But I must be patient... I must be patient, cause it could drop more...

NOTE TO SELF... Just because its a good deal right now, doesnt mean it wont be a better deal in an hour or tomorrow...

PATIENCE... must learn that better...

OWE THE PAIN... I think I want more... it went up .25 cents.... ugggg....

Walk away from the computer now... you dumb bastard...

My alert for PRTS just went off, which means its lining up... for an entry...

UGGGG... I need more money to buy more stocks...

Told yall its a sickness... good deals are just falling in my lap right left and center.

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
This is the reason why I stage in my purchases... because no one truly knows where the bottom of a drop occurs. It could be here, there, or much lower. Its impossible to consistantly time the market.

My patience in not buying when I wanted to, save me some $$$... I still only have 25% of a position. I will most likely wait until monday to see if I want another 25%...
1604085235651.png

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ok...I am going to add to some of my positions on Monday. All dividend paying long term stocks. I am placing a bet on Red for the elections. F it.

to each his own. Good luck peeps.

Xring01

Reaction score
If I have another kid, I am going to name it NIO...

OMG... Do I love this stock... I have been day trading it with huge success lately...

Add that to my long term position of NIO... wow...

I do recommend it as a long term buy/hold.
But buy it on Pull backs... and stage your way in...

Some Pro's are predicting it will go up 6x by the end of 2022.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Bought more GUSH on Friday. I’m still up overall on it but only about 25% positive now with the run down on it over the last couple months.

Xring01

Reaction score
Yep,
I have pretty much sold everything in my day / swing trading account.

I have a very very small position in WKHS...

Sold my CHWY for $61 loss, thats sucked, but I would rather take a small hit right now, than take a huge hit tomorrow.

I personally think the market will open a bit on the higher side, and climb a bit till about 9am Eastern, then it will start selling off.

Wedn will most likely be a big negative day, because we will not have a clear winner in the Pres Election, and the Lawsuits will start flying.

I will most likely short the market, and print me some money if that happens... SQQQ will be in my future. Its an inverse leveraged ETF on the Nasdaq. So when the Nasdaq drops 2%, it goes up 6%... yep... thinking all in on that bitch if my predictions start coming to fruition.

Its time to start buckling up, the road is gonna look like a super cross track..

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So far so good! Pull this out Trump and get that stimulus thru. Then there we be about a 2-3k up turn over the next three months.

If Biden wins all bets are off. Lol

Lets do this ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Tomorrow another big day coming up. I think its because of the lack of the Dems getting control across the board. I am hoping that Trump pulls it off as far as recounts etc. He does have constitutional law on his side so we will see.

Anyhow, sometimes you stumble into the right decision even thou the decision goes against what you were expecting. Glad I got back in last Monday as stated.

A divided government is usually good for the market and thats what it seems is going to happen. Can't go to far right or left :)

Good luck peeps.

ROLL EM!

Javajoe

Reaction score

OMG... Do I love this stock... I have been day trading it with huge success lately...

I bought it at 6.00 June 4th. I was watching it for a while. I got LI and KNDI which are moving also.

Javajoe

Reaction score

I bought it at 6.00 I was watching it for a while. I got Li and KNDI which are moving also. ALT sure made me fast money for 3 months. Bought that at 3.00

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Damn......Just looked at the futures.....DOW up 750PTS premarket!

EDIT......Make that almost 1,000 now

EDIT#2.....Make that 1200

All this within 5 minutes......

Pfizer with some big Covad 19 vaccine news I guess

Now 1500 PTS

WOW

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Seems most of this is due to the PFE data.....Yes, I have that in my portfolio :)

zhandfull

Reaction score
Damn! And all that talk about being in cash over the weekend. S&P futures up 3.5%

2Driver

Reaction score
Funny the update on PZE came out right after Biden claims he won the election and the media has appointed him.

Even worse, they are claiming they weren’t part of Trump’s operation wrap speed and did it faster because of not being part of it. Our corruption makes mexico seem like child's play

Should be referred to as the TRUMP VACCINE

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Even worse, they are claiming they weren’t part of Trump’s operation wrap speed and did it faster because of not being part of it. Our corruption makes mexico seem like child's play

Should be referred to as the TRUMP VACCINE

Are they really saying that?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I can't log on to my account as it is overwhelmed but.....checking on another site for stock prices and I have at least 5 stocks up way more than PZE. My oil stocks are up over 20%.....crazy

2Driver

Reaction score
Just got $199 for Honeywell, been holding it since $45.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
TDAmeritrade app broke I guess. Website version still working. Market is on fire today. Too bad ROKU crappy on my parade. I’m riding for the long term, so staying the course.

2Driver

Reaction score
Tried to sell all my Chevron at schwab. Took 3 attepmts on line, broker didnt answer and his phone disconnected me when transferring me to the general broker desk.

Made $3.50 a share but lost a $1 fucking around with their system. I pay a fee for them to handle my account but I end up doing it all. May have to fire them?

Xring01

Reaction score
Well, here is all my advice/opinions

The stocks that ran up due to people staying at home due to CV19, like PTON and ZM, are tanking hard, and will most likely continue to tank, if the PFE news is accurate.

The Tech stocks that have significant exposure to China Manufacturing should do quite well under Biden. The bet is that Chinese tariffs will be removed by Biden and those stock increase in value, because they are now more profitable... AAPL, AMD, MU, EV Cars like NIO, LI, XPEV etc etc etc.

I would be very wary of defense stocks like Lockheed, Gen Dynamics, Raytheon... and Oil stocks... all of them.

Renewable Generation Company's, should do quite sell under Biden.

I think we will see a Bull Market for awhile, because Wall-Street thinks a stimulus bill will be passed soon. If Trump doesn't, Biden will. The only reason Trump wont, is because Pelosi doesn't send him anything he can sign.

A key thing... you gonna see some wild swings in the markets this week, because people are taking money from the stocks they think are not gonna do very well in the future, and put that money into stocks that they think will do well.

BTW... for some reason CHWY game me another gift... she dropped to $62... and guess who bought her again... I also started a swing trade position into KIRK, and looking at several more... both CHWY and KIRK are initial entry positions (25%) right now, I will buy more as they give me a better idea of how they will be traded...

Just because the market goes up 1000 points, doesn't mean that everything is a buy right now.. be careful, do your research, go in small and grow your positions as your picks confirm they are good picks.

For some strange reason, there are still some good buys out there in my opinion...

Good Luck. The above is just my opinions.... Take it for what its worth.

GO NIO, GO CHWY, GO KIRK, lets make some $$$

Xring01

Reaction score
Biden just a puppet it’s the senate that makes it happen

Perception is reality to Wall Street, and the rest of the world... Which is why you can expect Iran, N Korea, China and Russia to alll flex there muscles shortly after Biden is sworn in... assuming that happens...

A Biden president is being priced into the markets right now.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Crickets today! Everyone must be too busy selling off.

Xring01

Reaction score
Its was a wild day for me...
CHWY stopped me out, but bottomed at $56 ish, and I got back in at that level at 50% position... its up $2 from where the bottom, and I am positive for the day on it.

XPEV - I will admit that I bought more on the way down on a false breakout, and I am negative on it, but I still think it a good longer term hold stock. So I am holding for now, hoping it doesnt stop me out.

KIRK - Thats my best one of the day. Loving KIRK

I day traded BYND a bit.... it bottomed, and went back up... played it in a channel a bit.

Overall its not my best day, not my worst day, for a choppy day like today.. I did OK. learned a few life lessons... I hope to do better tomorrow.