WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 Stock Market Crystal Ball

Xring01

Reaction score
Who told ya that he bought CHWY at $56,,,, that bitch is $63.75....

OMG... I love this stock... Now for the question... do I sell or hold...

I think I will hold, with a pretty tight stop, because I think it can climb higher...but the RSI is pretty high though... uggg...

"This is me thinking out loud... the technical fundamentals of a stock tell you a story, so pay attention to what you see. You think that CHWY can run to $67/$68, but the technicals are telling you a different story... pay attention to RSI... sell CHWY at RSI of 88.ish.. regardless of the price. Because you know it will retreat lower, and you can get back in again, and ride it up again...

1605111515193.png

Also got into NIO when it bounced off $40 mark... in at 50%,
KIRK.... in at 50%... but its not moving.. and it should... no idea why...(edited... finally started moving a bit)

Day trading DKNG right now. up 40cents on a day trade. I think it can run another 75 cents, and I will most likely sell...

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
I am out of CHWY....
I may even short that bitch on the down side....

Xring01

Reaction score
One of the top performing stocks... XPEV...
Guess who bought it at $33... rode it up to $39 this am... it was not quite pushing above $39 like I thought it should, and I sold it, thinking it would pull back for a good re entry later, knowing it had potential to go to $43 in a few days.... Made 20% profit..
Felt real good about that.

Just to watch that bitch continue to climb to $47ish within a few hours..... this one is gonna sting for a bit...

Yep I made my $$$... but instead of letting winner continue to win... I locked in profits. I know better... I know to sell 50-75% to lock in profits and let the rest run...

But no... Idiot me, got greedy... took the $$$ and ran... just to get slapped in the face...

How can winning 20% on a trade, feel like a kick in the nuts... Watching it run another 20% in the next 2 hrs...

FUCK ME.

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
One of the top performing stocks... XPEV...
Guess who bought it at $33... rode it up to $39 this am... it was not quite pushing above $39 like I thought it should, and I sold it..... Made 20% profit..
Felt real good about that.

Just to watch that bitch continue to climb to $47ish.... this one is gonna sting for a bit...

Yep I made my $$$... but instead of letting winner continue to win... I locked in profits. I know better... I know to sell 50-75% to lock in profits and let the rest run...

But no... Idiot me, got greedy... took the $$$ and ran... just to get slapped in the face...

How can winning 20% on a trade, feel like a kick in the nuts... Watching it run another 20% in the next 2 hrs...

FUCK ME.
Win is a win.

Xring01

Reaction score
Win is a win.
Per our PMs, if you take a look at the above screen shot of CHWY... you will see why I sold it... Look at the purple line at the bottom... compare that line to the latest screen shot... I marked my sell spot...
1605210883339.png

I happen to time sell point based on the RSI Relative Strength Index. As you can see from the chart, when this stocks gets to that 80 level, it normall pulls back...

I was hoping it would pull back alot more. As you can see its at about a 50RSI right now. Not the best entry, but could be. Thats the artform of this. If the over all markets co operate, then CHWY can easily go back up to $67 or higher in my opinion. Typically this is where I take a very small entry position for a swing trade. If that stock drops lower, then I buy more, once it bottoms and starts an uptrend, then I but the remaining poortion for a full position. Ride that until the RSI, or market turmoil, tells me to take my profits and run... I am about ready to make another trip on CHWY.

Why couldnt it pull back a bit more, and make it easier on me... uggg...

PM me if you want more info.

Just got an alert on CRM... I set it for a good entry point on this trade... I just picked up 25% in CRM.. I am already up $$$

1605212363041.png

33% Position at 248.65...
RSI of 40, Bull Flag Pattern meaning its most likely going to break in a bullish direction, if so, then it could hit 270 area, or higher. hopefully giving us 10% ROI.
If it drops a bit from this level, I will buy another 33%.. I hope it gets above 250 holds a bit, get all the way in,

Set a 2% Stop, and ride it as long as I can, until it bucks me off.

Last edited:

LhcBrad

Reaction score
I bought some VXRT today and also picked up some TDOC

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
How does everyone use a yardstick to guess?
I have my own feelings and that is USA manufacturing.

Xring01

Reaction score
CHWY - look at her go... pulling back,,, pulling back... owe yeah... setting up for another purchase...

If CHWY shows me any sign of an up trend today... I will buy a 25% position in it... any sign... right now its dropping.... Owe I hope it gets below $61.50 please please please... get below that number... ummmmm gooood....

PTON is setting up nice to... pulling back

DKNG --- ohhhh my... should I take the money and run... or hold for long term investment????
PRTS --- made $$$ on it... still holding it...
CRM is flat for me, if it doesnt take off soon... I will sell it.
RKT --- I have a 25% position in, and was hoping for a pull back today, but Its flat... it should run next week. hopefully

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
GUSH up over 30% Since I doubled down when it dipped to $18/share ~2 weeks ago

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Just sold some of my
BA
DIS
NCLH

I’m betting we have a pull back in the next few weeks. If it happens I will buy them all back. If not it’s always good to take some profit off the table.

Brian

Reaction score
I just sold my AAL stock. Broke even, which is a loss, but I don't see airlines recovering any time soon.

Xring01

Reaction score
Stupid CHWY...
I got in to CHWY in a 25% position... it went up, which good,,, then I hope for a small pull back and I buy more...
Well it wont pull back, and keep going up.

I cant complain to much... but the moment I buy more at these levels, then it would pull back... ugggg....

What to do... let my 25% poistion be a winner, or average up higher than I should... I guess its a good problem to have... But sometimes ageraging up, and turn a winner into a loser at these levels...

These are the hard decisions as a trader... Really makes you analyze your beliefs in the direction of a stock, cause if you are wrong, you can turn a winner into a loser, and that truly suxs... what to do.... If it would just pull back a bit, this would be a much easier decision... damn ...

RKT ... doiing exactly what I wanted...
PTON... ohhh myy, I got lucky today, went into a large postion today on PTON... below is my entry/exits... pay attention to the entry... thats why I day I got lucky, I happened to be watching the stock, right when it crossed over the bottom VWAP trend line. Thats normally a great sign that a stock can continue upwards. I did leave a bit of $$$ on the table. But that was a quick hit almost $3.00/share winner.
1605540609706.png

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Stupid CHWY...
I got in to CHWY in a 25% position... it went up, which good,,, then I hope for a small pull back and I buy more...
Well it wont pull back, and keep going up.

I cant complain to much... but the moment I buy more at these levels, then it would pull back... ugggg....

What to do... let my 25% poistion be a winner, or average up higher than I should... I guess its a good problem to have... But sometimes ageraging up, and turn a winner into a loser at these levels...

These are the hard decisions as a trader... Really makes you analyze your beliefs in the direction of a stock, cause if you are wrong, you can turn a winner into a loser, and that truly suxs... what to do.... If it would just pull back a bit, this would be a much easier decision... damn ...

RKT ... doiing exactly what I wanted...
PTON... ohhh myy, I got lucky today, went into a large postion today on PTON... below is my entry/exits... pay attention to the entry... thats why I day I got lucky, I happened to be watching the stock, right when it crossed over the bottom VWAP trend line. Thats normally a great sign that a stock can continue upwards. I did leave a bit of $$$ on the table. But that was a quick hit almost $3.00/share winner.
View attachment 943278
What are you doing with NIO?

Xring01

Reaction score
What are you doing with NIO?

I have Day Traded Nio twice today... Shorted it, then I went long... made $$$ both ways.

They report earnings this pm... If they say anything wrong, it could tank hard... Therefore, In my opinion... Holding NIO, XPEV or LI over night... is a huge gamble. You could win 20-25%, or lose 50%. Which is why I would not recommend holding any of them over night..

But thats my opinion.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Made 2.34% on my portfolio today led by my oil stocks. This run over the last few weeks has been unbelievable. Wondering what I should do with these oil stocks going forward.

Going to open another account for day trading to keep me interested in stocks. Not tons of money but just play the % game and see how I do. Should be fun and hopefully make some money

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Just sold some of my
BA
DIS
NCLH

I’m betting we have a pull back in the next few weeks. If it happens I will buy them all back. If not it’s always good to take some profit off the table.
As usual if I would do the opposite of my bright ideas I would be better off.

jet496

Reaction score
As usual if I would do the opposite of my bright ideas I would be better off.
All I can say is Thank God I went all in to ETF's. The stock market is hit or miss. You make intelligent decisions based on what is fed to you over the internet only to find out it's BS or they're hiding something. That being said, my stocks have never been worth more. Loving it!

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Southwest is doing well also. Also look for BA to make a huge jump. I got in on them in the when they were around $100.

I got in around $140 and then sold at $150ish Bought back in at $163 and sold some at $185 on Friday Kicking myself for that one!

If it pulls back below $185 I’m buying in again.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Pretty solid day since I'm sitting fat on oil stocks but still pretty far down. Learning a few things from XRING so my strategy is changing on how i look at and play things. Day traders are making are making it look like its a gold mine out there but plays like airlines and cruise lines seem to be the playing field, curious to see how it all plays out.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I am not a penny stock dude by any stretch, but WTF is going on with TSNP? I waded into the water with a few grand mid day just in case...o_O

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Let go about 1500 shares of APHA today. DCA was about 4.65 and sold at $6.05. Picked up between 7/29 and 8/7. Take a small guarantee return.

In past I have run with ACB and that jumped big this past two weeks from $4 to just over $11. Right now back around $7. Will hold patiently and see if I can pick more up under $5.
If you trade options ACB is very good too.

Brian

Reaction score
Curious who you are all trading through..

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Curious who you are all trading through..

TD Ameritrade is probably the easiest app to buy/sell and who I use for most of my short holds.
Also have Charles Schwab account but do not find as user friendly.
Account with a Credit Union but that is only PC based.

Xring01

Reaction score
Pretty solid day since I'm sitting fat on oil stocks but still pretty far down. Learning a few things from XRING so my strategy is changing on how i look at and play things. Day traders are making are making it look like its a gold mine out there but plays like airlines and cruise lines seem to be the playing field, curious to see how it all plays out.
Its not as easy as any youtubers makes it look.

I made several mistakes today, Kept trying to turn a loser into a break even, guess how that worked out for me.

I didnt focus on my entrys, kept stopping out.

we all have red says

It goes with the territory.

Today was a small red day, but that’s following 4 green days. So I cant beat myself up to much

Learn from my mistakes and do better tomorrow

No one wins every day in this game. No one.

Xring01

Reaction score
CHWY.... I called out my entry's.... And its doing as I expect... slower than expected, but its moving up should close near $66 today... if I am lucky.
My PLTR day trade... was red... I did get better entrys, I did exit when I shoudl have, kept the loss small enough , but I should have been more patient with it.. rushed it again. ugggg

Bought some NIO this AM on the pull back at $43.99... thats turning out pretty good... bought some more around $46 ish. This one could be a very long term hold for me.

CRM - its slowly slowly moving in the right direction. If she doesnt build up some steam and move faster. I may take my profits and run.

RKT--- wtf... I slowly built in a great position, played it by the rules... I was up 2-3%, and it now a break even trade for me... HUMMMM What to do... I will most likely hold it, but I will honor a stop if it hits my stop level.. RKT is a Rat Bastard today... messing with me... I am doing my best not to double down on that and take a 2x position on RKT... Maybe she is dropping her shorts for me???? Thats some risky business right there. ??? What to do/???

Took an entry position into BLNK today. Hoping to play it as a swing trade, but it may end up being day traded alot. edited... BLNK is takign off, got another 50%... if it hits resistance level and drops... I will day trade it, and take profits, hoping for a pull back.. if not, I will hold for a wing.

Thats my update... OHHH Most important... it should be a green day... unless something bad happens in the next hour and a half.

If this what you guys want to see,,, posts like this... let me know... or would you rather see more charts..

BLNK Chart
1605728710798.png

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
CHWY.... I called out my entry's.... And its doing as I expect... slower than expected, but its moving up should close near $66 today... if I am lucky.
My PLTR day trade... was red... I did get better entrys, I did exit when I shoudl have, kept the loss small enough , but I should have been more patient with it.. rushed it again. ugggg

Bought some NIO this AM on the pull back at $43.99... thats turning out pretty good... bought some more around $46 ish. This one could be a very long term hold for me.

CRM - its slowly slowly moving in the right direction. If she doesnt build up some steam and move faster. I may take my profits and run.

RKT--- wtf... I slowly built in a great position, played it by the rules... I was up 2-3%, and it now a break even trade for me... HUMMMM What to do... I will most likely hold it, but I will honor a stop if it hits my stop level.. RKT is a Rat Bastard today... messing with me... I am doing my best not to double down on that and take a 2x position on RKT... Maybe she is dropping her shorts for me???? Thats some risky business right there. ??? What to do/???

Took an entry position into BLNK today. Hoping to play it as a swing trade, but it may end up being day traded alot. edited... BLNK is takign off, got another 50%... if it hits resistance level and drops... I will day trade it, and take profits, hoping for a pull back.. if not, I will hold for a wing.

Thats my update... OHHH Most important... it should be a green day... unless something bad happens in the next hour and a half.

If this what you guys want to see,,, posts like this... let me know... or would you rather see more charts..

BLNK Chart
View attachment 943968
How about your morning play and why, at the bell lol. I was watching CHWY but didn't see it going up to almost 67.

Xring01

Reaction score
CHWY I have owned for a bit, a few days... I didnt buy any more of it this am... holding a full position

NIO was my first trade this am... it was a 25% entry, I got in right after it pulled back, on the way up.. it was almost a perfect entry...

PLTR. It pulled back, and gave me a false uptrend break. I got in like I should have, but then it dropped... I stopped out.. Still hoping for a uptrend... It gave me another false break out... and cost me more money... did that to me 3x... I gave up on it this am.

Waited for BLNK to pull back, and it did, so I got into it on a small position.... watched it the rest of the day. IIt started to break out, and I bought more. Thats the second triangle on the chart. And I turned a winner into a loser, by trying to get cute with it... uggg.. RIght after I bought second time, it dropped. I am now red on BLNK... but I was planning to hold it for a swing trade anyway... I think it has alot of upside. Unless it dropps alot, and gets painfull. I will just hold my position here... play it as a swing trade. I am ia full position on BLNK now... So I have to abide by my rules. set a stop and honor it if it hits that stop. Hope it doesnt pull back to much, Hope it does what I think it will do.

boatnam2

Reaction score
CHWY I have owned for a bit, a few days... I didnt buy any more of it this am... holding a full position

NIO was my first trade this am... it was a 25% entry, I got in right after it pulled back, on the way up.. it was almost a perfect entry...

PLTR. It pulled back, and gave me a false uptrend break. I got in like I should have, but then it dropped... I stopped out.. Still hoping for a uptrend... It gave me another false break out... and cost me more money... did that to me 3x... I gave up on it this am.

Waited for BLNK to pull back, and it did, so I got into it on a small position.... watched it the rest of the day.
I'm still playing on paper, need to learn some stuff before i break out the green to play.

evantwheeler

Reaction score

Waited for BLNK to pull back, and it did, so I got into it on a small position.... watched it the rest of the day. IIt started to break out, and I bought more. Thats the second triangle on the chart. And I turned a winner into a loser, by trying to get cute with it... uggg.. RIght after I bought second time, it dropped. I am now red on BLNK... but I was planning to hold it for a swing trade anyway... I think it has alot of upside. Unless it dropps alot, and gets painfull. I will just hold my position here... play it as a swing trade. I am ia full position on BLNK now... So I have to abide by my rules. set a stop and honor it if it hits that stop. Hope it doesnt pull back to much, Hope it does what I think it will do.

What does a 25% entry mean?

I have done poorly capitalizing on opportunities provided the last 6 months. I went in in late Feb with about $50k, and got hammered with the virus. Got gun shy and then busy with life. I'm down $5k right now and have made an effort the check my charts every day. Biggest mistake was just letting things fall and not having an exit plan. I try to follow the money flow strategy - 4 stages of prices on stocks and using the RSI and MACD as indicators on when to buy/add, take some profits/sell. My biggest problem is probably just deciding what to buy.

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
My guess is its the % amount of your total play for a certain stock, being it 100, 1000, 10,000, 25% of that number.

Correct.
No one can time the market. So for your long term and swing type of trades, I recommend you dollar cost average into a position. So you make 4 25% buys into a position. Because you may buy something that imediately drops. Do you stop out, or keep watching it drop... Take your time on your entrys, and buy in, in increments. Set your stops, and identify where your gonna take profits.

Which means, you are creating your Trading Plan, before you even enter into a position.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
My guess is its the % amount of your total play for a certain stock, being it 100, 1000, 10,000, 25% of that number.

So you decide, ok, I like stock X, and I am willing to play with $X,XXX. So you buy 25% of that value? That would be 100% of your holdings. Or are you saying I own 10,000 shares as a buy & hold, and I am going to trade around 2,500 shares?

Xring01

Reaction score
TSLA is a very popular stock right now... for lots of reasons... Lets talk about it...

Today, it went up 11% ish in one day.... over $50... up today alone...

Its trading at $492.16 right now...

So you think its going to go to $600 in the next 3 months...

Do you buy at this level? Wait for a pullback? Whats the strategy...?

If you buy now, and it pulls back tomorrow 5%, then you will most likely get stopped out.
If you wait for a pull back, you may not get it. It might just keep going....

If you stage your way into that position, over time, and dollar cost average your way into the position, you created a better path to success.

But I am a conservator trader, I do my best to protect my $$$, some people just go all in and hope for the best. That hasnt worked out for me in the past. As Dave Ramsy says... Stupid Tax... yep, I have paid my fair share of Stupid Tax in my life... I prefer not to pay any more than I have to.

So staging your self into a long term positions is a good idea...

But staging yourself into short term position can be a bad idea...

Which means you really need to create your plan, before you make any decisions.

Is this a buy and hold? Is it a swing trade, or is it a day trade?
What is my potential profit on this? 10%? 20%

What am I willing to risk on this? 2%, 4% or ????

Identify your risk/reward ratio... You guys have seen me do this over and over again on CHWY... go back and read those posts. Take a look at the charts that I have posted. Learn what the ema lines are, vwap, support levels, resistance levels.

All of these things, can make you a more successful investor. Its not easy, its work, and lots of it. If your not willing to put in that work. Then just buy a S&P500 ETF, when you think the market is bullish... Sell it when the market it bearish... Buy back in when you think the economy has turned around again.

There is no easy money in life... if you dont forth the effort to learn, or be prepared to pay some Stupid Tax.

Xring01

Reaction score
Here is my mark up of the TSLA 6 Month Chart... Things you guys need to learn.
The bottom purple line... called the RSI Relative Strength Index... Compare that line tops and bottoms to how Tesla stock trades in teh candles above it. See how it gets near that 20 RSI line and then pops back up.
See how it gets above the 80 RSI line and drops back down...
In the candle stick start, notice the blue line... 50 Day moving average. Look how the candles trade above and below it.

Alot to be learned on that aspect alone. See how stock price always returns back to that line eventually.
If you look at far right side of the chart, see how high TSLA is trading above that blue line.

RIght now, TSLA appears to be way over bought. That doesnt mean that it will drop right back down. It could just consolidate at this price level over the next week, and take off again. It could pop up more tomorrow morning. or it could pull back.

No one knows. But all of these items on the chart, can give you a better idea of how to trade it.

I would not go all in 100% position on any stock that is trading this high above the 50ma and a RSI this high. If I truly believe that is a great stock to buy with at least a 20% reward, then I might take a 20-25% entry at this level. I say might. But thats me.
1605732886805.png

One of the best lessons I ever learned about trading was on AMZN...
Many years ago... I wanted to buy into AMZN... It was trading at $400 ish at that time... I didnt pay retail for anything I waited patiently for a 10% pullback, and I would get in right then... Well AMZN didnt pull back, went to $450,,,, $500... Did I buy in, knowing that I missed $100/share.. Nope. I waited for a pull back...

It went to $550... did I buy... Nope... $600, NOPE.... $750 NOPE...
My dumb ass learned the hard way.... STUPID TAX out the ass on that one.. .I watched it almost double in value, and my first purchase of AMZN was at $785.... at its 52 week high.... Guess what happened... that bitch pulled back hard... OMG>>>> But I doubled down on my purchase on that pull back. Because I believed in it... fortunely for me... I road it to $1400 ish before I took profits.

I have learned alot since tthen... I do things differently.

Why is the AMZN Story relevent to TSLA..
IF you believe that TSLA will increase there sales in CAR, Batterys, Energy Storage, Solar Roofs etc etc etc. Then is has potential to double in value by the end 2021... Thats a bold statement. But it is possible. IF you believe it can, then you might want to pay full retail price for it right now. But if you dont, you might want to wait for a pull back. Either way. Always set a stop order and get out if it drops to that level... My recommendation is just stage your way in... YOu may not be as profitable, you will most likely have to pay higher price for it in a few weeks, but are willing to take that gamble?

Last edited:

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Here is my mark up of the TSLA 6 Month Chart... Things you guys need to learn.
The bottom purple line... called the RSI Relative Strength Index... Compare that line tops and bottoms to how Tesla stock trades in teh candles above it. See how it gets near that 20 RSI line and then pops back up.
See how it gets above the 80 RSI line and drops back down...
In the candle stick start, notice the blue line... 50 Day moving average. Look how the candles trade above and below it.

Alot to be learned on that aspect alone. See how stock price always returns back to that line eventually.
If you look at far right side of the chart, see how high TSLA is trading above that blue line.

RIght now, TSLA appears to be way over bought. That doesnt mean that it will drop right back down. It could just consolidate at this price level over the next week, and take off again. It could pop up more tomorrow morning. or it could pull back.

No one knows. But all of these items on the chart, can give you a better idea of how to trade it.

I would not go all in 100% position on any stock that is trading this high above the 50ma and a RSI this high. If I truly believe that is a great stock to buy with at least a 20% reward, then I might take a 20-25% entry at this level. I say might. But thats me.
View attachment 943978
One of the best lessons I ever learned about trading was on AMZN...
Many years ago... I wanted to buy into AMZN... It was trading at $400 ish at that time... I didnt pay retail for anything I waited patiently for a 10% pullback, and I would get in right then... Well AMZN didnt pull back, went to $450,,,, $500... Did I buy in, knowing that I missed $100/share.. Nope. I waited for a pull back...

It went to $550... did I buy... Nope... $600, NOPE.... $750 NOPE...
My dumb ass learned the hard way.... STUPID TAX out the ass on that one.. .I watched it almost double in value, and my first purchase of AMZN was at $785.... at its 52 week high.... Guess what happened... that bitch pulled back hard... OMG>>>> But I doubled down on my purchase on that pull back. Because I believed in it... fortunely for me... I road it to $1400 ish before I took profits.

I have learned alot since tthen... I do things differently.

Why is the AMZN Story relevent to TSLA..
IF you believe that TSLA will increase there sales in CAR, Batterys, Energy Storage, Solar Roofs etc etc etc. Then is has potential to double in value by the end 2021... Thats a bold statement. But it is possible. IF you believe it can, then you might want to pay full retail price for it right now. But if you dont, you might want to wait for a pull back. Either way. Always set a stop order and get out if it drops to that level... My recommendation is just stage your way in... YOu may not be as profitable, you will most likely have to pay higher price for it in a few weeks, but are willing to take that gamble?

Awesome insight, thank you for taking the time to share.

Do you have a buy and hold portfolio? If so, stocks or funds? What would be your top 5 buy & hold individual assest be knowing what you know today, assuming you're holding them for 10+ years?

Xring01

Reaction score
I used to be a Buy and HOld type of person... I am trying to be more of a swing trader now...
I do say trying...

But, If I where to recommend some stocks for buy and hold... in no particular order...
TSLA, WMT, AMZN, NIO, CHWY, RKT, DKNG, AMD, BLNK, TDOC, PRTS, CRM,

I will try to update this later.... to much going on at the moment...

If your an ETF kind of guy... look up the leveraged ETFs...
TQQQ and SQQQ, which is 3x the Nasdaq, and many others on Gold, or Tech, or ___________________________

So find a sector you truly think will do well, and find a leveraged ETF on that secotr... Note.. you have to stay on top of it... cause what goes up 3x, falls 3x....

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
Here is one of my better day trades... I am not very good at this at all, but very proud of how I traded NKLA this am.
Now... My first entry was about perfect, my stop protected me and I made a tiny bit of profit... WHy did I buy... becasue it bounced up, off the lower VWAP Line with conviction... I bought 50%, it climbed a bit higher... I bought another 50%... let it ride, set my stop...

I missed the second entry, I paid more than I should have, but I was watching many stocks at the same time... I bought in a bit late,, but I still had faith in my trading plan..

Some key reason to pay attention to... the last 3 red triangles.
First one was a 50% sell because the stock hit a key resistance level, and got rejected hard... hummmm I I sold half... Kept haft, may it pushs thru in a bit.... IMPORTANT... THOSE RESISTANCE LINES WHERE ON THAT CHART, BEFORE I MADE MY FIRST PURCAHSE...

Hit the lower resistance level, bounced up, back down... showing signs of weakness... sold another 25%, holding 25%, for on more chance..

It broke bottom resistance, I couldnt get out fasat enough... out out tout...

1605800527118.png

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Here is one of my better day trades... I am not very good at this at all, but very proud of how I traded NKLA this am.
Now... My first entry was about perfect, my stop protected me and I made a tiny bit of profit... WHy did I buy... becasue it bounced up, off the lower VWAP Line with conviction... I bought 50%, it climbed a bit higher... I bought another 50%... let it ride, set my stop...

I missed the second entry, I paid more than I should have, but I was watching many stocks at the same time... I bought in a bit late,, but I still had faith in my trading plan..

Some key reason to pay attention to... the last 3 red triangles.
First one was a 50% sell because the stock hit a key resistance level, and got rejected hard... hummmm I I sold half... Kept haft, may it pushs thru in a bit.... IMPORTANT... THOSE RESISTANCE LINES WHERE ON THAT CHART, BEFORE I MADE MY FIRST PURCAHSE...

Hit the lower resistance level, bounced up, back down... showing signs of weakness... sold another 25%, holding 25%, for on more chance..

It broke bottom resistance, I couldnt get out fasat enough... out out tout...

View attachment 944207
Told myself to buy TESLA 3 days ago and didn't have the balls.....

Xring01

Reaction score
TSLA...
Will get alot of big funds, pouring $$$ into every 1st and 15th of the month.
Why... because of 401Ks... Once TSLA added to S&P 500, opens it up to pretty much all pension funds.

So... As long as they dont have any huge negative press, then its only going to go up, as long as the markets go up.

My recommendation... Buy a small starter position, even just 10%, just keep adding to that position over time. Its very hard to pay 52 week high for anything. Just remember my AMZN story... How I sat back and just watched it double in value... knowing it was a good buy, but didnt buy it...

IF it pulls back, then buy bigger positions.

Other EV Plays are
NIO, XPEV, LI, WKHS, PLUG, BLNK, CBAT and many others. EVs will be the vehicles of the future. Jump on board this train...

boatnam2

Reaction score
TSLA...
Will get alot of big funds, pouring $$$ into every 1st and 15th of the month.
Why... because of 401Ks... Once TSLA added to S&P 500, opens it up to pretty much all pension funds.

So... As long as they dont have any huge negative press, then its only going to go up, as long as the markets go up.

My recommendation... Buy a small starter position, even just 10%, just keep adding to that position over time. Its very hard to pay 52 week high for anything. Just remember my AMZN story... How I sat back and just watched it double in value... knowing it was a good buy, but didnt buy it...

IF it pulls back, then buy bigger positions.

Other EV Plays are
NIO, XPEV, LI, WKHS, PLUG, BLNK, CBAT and many others. EVs will be the vehicles of the future. Jump on board this train...
I was thinking of your amazon story as i typed it lol.

Xring01

Reaction score
Come On.... Lets get this CHWY Party started....

RAH, RAH, RAH, CHWY , CHWY , CHWY, YEAH CHWY!

I think she is gonna give me another 10%,,, She gave 9% since the last purchase... and getting really close to giving up the full 10%...

1605887575037.png

Anyone looking for a good Swing Trade Candidate... Take a hard look at RKT...

Last edited: