WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2020 Stock Market Crystal Ball

boatnam2

Reaction score
I got a little clapped on NIO yesterday, today is a new day lol

Xring01

Reaction score
Gotta be careful on all Chinese Stocks now. Kandi got caught cooking the books, and awhile back Luckin Coffee got caught.

So the US Gov has hearing scheduled to consider De Listing all Chinese Stocks if they dont meet US Standards for Corp Reporting/Auditing.

Threat of Chinese Stocks being delisted, is a key reason why all of them have been falling.
I gave back alot of my profits from NIO... Once I ripped that band aid off, I felt alot better, especially selling Nio at $46 area, just to watch it hit $42 area.

Something to think about... A key reason why NIO jumped to the highs it did, was news that institutional investors, like State Pension Funds, where buying it up.
Well with the potential delisting, I am assuming they can no longer hold it, which is a key reason why I feel it sold off.

Right now, I would Day Trade NIO, XPEV & LI, but I dont think I would hold them over night... But thats my opinion.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Damn, Tesla Premarket is already at $596... Thats $50 / share ROI... almost 10%. well done. GS just upgraded it to buy with a PT of $780...
My prediction of $625 by Xmas, seems to be way off, could be $625 by the end of the day. LOL...
Thanks. Wish i would have had more to spend. Got to start somewhere.

Just a bit of a back story. I decided to jump in the market at the start of the covid crash.

I have gradually bought in. Started with 16k. Now I’m up to 28k in vested. My account is currently valued at $40,700.

This account is only for my kids. I don’t make enough to put all 3 through college. But I’m hoping to give each one of them $25,000 or more towards school or a house down payment.

Kids are 11, 6, 3

boatnam2

Reaction score
Gotta be careful on all Chinese Stocks now. Kandi got caught cooking the books, and awhile back Luckin Coffee got caught.

Yea, I should of held tight but panicked and sold off on the dip.

Brian

Reaction score
BA just got an order for 75 planes. I have been holding this turd from the beginning. Bought in at $167. Now at $233😎
Same. Keep holding on and don't let go too soon. I can see thing thing getting up in the 400 range soon.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Same. Keep holding on and don't let go too soon. I can see thing thing getting up in the 400 range soon.
What are your thoughts on BA? How long will you wait to get to $400? How do you think air delivery will affect them. Everything is home delivery now. So getting goods to people fast requires planes. People will be chomping at the bit to travel soon as covid goes away.

I think it will get to $300 without a doubt. But $400 is a long way away. It’s very possible there will be bumps in between. But what?

Xring01

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on BA? How long will you wait to get to $400? How do you think air delivery will affect them. Everything is home delivery now. So getting goods to people fast requires planes. People will be chomping at the bit to travel soon as covid goes away.

I think it will get to $300 without a doubt. But $400 is a long way away. It’s very possible there will be bumps in between. But what?

Open Ended Questions like this... all can be answered, once you truly identify how you want to trade it.
If its a long term hold, then dont worry about it.... because you all ready think its going to $400...

If its a Swing Trade, then focus on the fundamental and technical analysis of the chart, to make better entrys and exits of it.

If its a Day Trade, then sell and take your profits before it retreats, because it probably over bought right now.

But thats my opinion.

SLT Kota

Reaction score
If you like trading BA check out SPR, they use to be a boeing subsidiary and they make the wings and the body of the 737. It has been moving more than boeing lately.

Brian

Reaction score

I agree that people will want to travel more than ever after Covid. I also look at 52 week high and when that was and the trend before it went down so much. I think it will get back to that point in 2021 and possibly get around $400 by year end. Just a hunch, nothing to strongly back it up.

Xring01

Reaction score
Well... Been a very strange trading morning for me.
Did pretty good on NIO short 2x today. First time was good trade, was up almost a $1/share, then the second time when it bounced up, and I couldnt close it fast enough. Made it a green trade, but not as good as I wanted.

PLTR - 3 Trys on it. lost about $20/try. over all negative so far... I might have one more try in me.

PPSI - quick hit, small green

DKNG- been holding it for a bit, it went up in the AM, started to retreat.. Sold it off near the high... watch it drop alot, and now re entered it for long, its lining up for a good swing trade.

RKT - FLAT... been holding 50% position for awhile now. One day I am Green, next I am red... not much $$$ eaither way. Looking for signs of growth, to add another 50%. Hummm what to do... sell on a green day... or continue holding.

AMD... Thats my baby today... making me some $$$

Just entered INO, just bounced above a key line of $13.09 and held. So I am in it for a run up to the middle VWAP or higher. could make $1/share on this trade. This one has a very tight stop... BEcause That $13.09 line is key area if it doesnt hold it, then it has alot of downside. If it holds then it has upside....

Here is my marked up INO chart... Remember... I marked this chart up at 5:30am , waited till 8:40 to get the entry and set up that I was looking for. I will most likely not make much money on this, maybe loose a small amount... But this is how a day trader... approachs a trade... I am just learning this.. So I am a newbie, but willing to share. Take a look at that $13.09 line... on a multi day chart, then it will make alot more sense.

1607100515488.png

Lost about $20 on the INO trade... why, because it got above the $13.09... confirmed it was above, went to $13.20 area with one green candle, and imediatly broke down below $13.09... I sold quickly... Why, because it didnt do, as I though it should under those circumstances. It should have bounced up, the moment it didnt. I got out. Later today, it may give me another chance. For now... I literally played this trade exactly to my trading plan. Got in and out, pretty much where I wanted. I wait for that $13.09 bounce.. Waited to get high enough above $13.09 to confirm it has potential upside... The moment it didnt do what I thought... SOLD... Because it has more potential for downside move now, than before. Because it hit that line in the sand and rejected it. That tells experienced traders. that its not a long position to hold.

Again, I am learning all this now... Sharing with you guys, what I am looking for.. how I am preparing, setting up the plan, the execution of that plan and the loss's that can happen, when things dont go to that plan. Risk Management and making small loss's is the key thing to be ing a profitable trader.

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Well... Been a very strange trading morning for me.
Did pretty good on NIO short 2x today. First time was good trade, was up almost a $1/share, then the second time when it bounced up, and I couldnt close it fast enough. Made it a green trade, but not as good as I wanted.

PLTR - 3 Trys on it. lost about $20/try. over all negative so far... I might have one more try in me.

PPSI - quick hit, small green

DKNG- been holding it for a bit, it went up in the AM, started to retreat.. Sold it off near the high... watch it drop alot, and now re entered it for long, its lining up for a good swing trade.

RKT - FLAT... been holding 50% position for awhile now. One day I am Green, next I am red... not much $$$ eaither way. Looking for signs of growth, to add another 50%. Hummm what to do... sell on a green day... or continue holding.

AMD... Thats my baby today... making me some $$$

Just entered INO, just bounced above a key line of $13.09 and held. So I am in it for a run up to the middle VWAP or higher. could make $1/share on this trade. This one has a very tight stop... BEcause That $13.09 line is key area if it doesnt hold it, then it has alot of downside. If it holds then it has upside....

Here is my marked up INO chart... Remember... I marked this chart up at 5:30am , waited till 8:40 to get the entry and set up that I was looking for. I will most likely not make much money on this, maybe loose a small amount... But this is how a day trader... approachs a trade... I am just learning this.. So I am a newbie, but willing to share. Take a look at that $13.09 line... on a multi day chart, then it will make alot more sense.

View attachment 948630

Really appreciate your input.

Xring01

Reaction score
Really appreciate your input.

INO is now right back up to that $13.09... literally bouncing in that area...
What cracks me up... it that I predicted that thats the area of consolidation, at 5:30 am, when it was trading near $14/share.
So I may have lost $20 on that trade for now. But my analysis was spot on... Literally Spot on...
I have a feeling it will just grind away at this level for the rest of the day. This trade is most likely over for the day. Meaning that the set up and all the data that I used to predict the setup, it not as valid as it was at 5:30, because alot has changed in teh last 3 hours.
Its a Friday, and markets typically dont really have much action.

So I will start looking for things that I think could pop up on Monday...
So talking out loud here... so you guys see my thought process..
Was there any stock that got over sold today, that could pop on monday...
Is that stock worth the risk of holding over the weekend.
How much am I willing to risk on that stock.
What is my trading plan on it... Risk/Reward Ratio... Risking $200 to make $800... thats got my attention...

These thoughts, are how I find the stocks that I want to trade. Especially for Mondays...

The best way to make money on a monday is to buy oversold stuff that no body wants on Friday evening.

Yep there is risk... but do you best to manage it, buy smaller size positions.

SHIT... While I am updating you guys... I missed the PLTR setup... Missed the $23.90 to $24.40 run... See you guys are costing me $$$ now... That would have changed me from red PLTR day to a green PLTR day... Why, because of my lines in the sand that I drew at 5;30am... One of you guys owe me a beer or a bottle of bourbon now... All that pre planning just went out the window. Gotta plan, and be ready to execute that plan, when the set up is correct....

My dumb ass didnt have the correct alert set, so that I wouldnt miss it... Yep, I am a dumb ass for not setting my alerts... uggg.

look at 12:05, see the green line cross over the red line.... Then look lower... see all those green bars... thats volume.. thats the crossover point, with the volume needed to push PLTR to $24.40... thats the stuff I am looking at for an entry....

1607102381469.png

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
Just had an alert go off on CRM... Why did I put an alert on CRM, well a few days ago it sold hard... from Upper $247 area down to $217...

I am thinking it could be lining up for a potential swing trade...
See my line in the sand... I set an alert there...

Why, because that is a significant area of resistance over the last 3 days. I want to watch this and see if it can get above that line... and hold that line... not drop below that line..
Because when it starts holding that line, its no longer a resistance line... it becomes a support line...

Which means a good entry point for a future swing trade.... I am not buying it right now. This how I set up my future trading plan. So on monday I will look at it again.
Can it hold the line...
If yes, then I may take a 25% position... if it retreats below the line.. sell or just dont buy it... Wait until it proves to us that its on an up trend...

When it proves it can uptrend above the line... then we start buying qtr positions, and hopefully ride that bitch back up to $245 area...
This is howw I have played CHWY so many times over the past 2 months.

1607103175411.png

Xring01

Reaction score
Here is my BLNK Chart
1607103917494.png

See my $23.09 Line...
How is used to be a line of resistance... and how its a line of support...
Lets explain this further... When I drew that line, I was looking at a multi day chart... The above is just for this AM...

At 9:30 am it dropped below my line... bounced up into it, and could not break above it for many hours....

Now look at 11:50am are...
It finally broke above it, had some volume... thats the middle vertical red green bars... Bigger the bar, the bigger the volume. But didnt really do much....

Now look at 12:45... showing some signs of life, look at those two large green volume lines, that pushed it from $23.05 to $23.50 ish.. Its getting flat... why..

Because the volume is very low now... So its not worth getting into it now, unless we start seeing more volume.... Trading on Fridays is more difficult, because typically day traders are not that active on fridday... so less volume... Even though BLNK is meeting most of my criteria for an entry... The lack of volume is the reason why I am not buying it at this $23.50 level.

If you want to try and day trade, then you really need to truly understand all these topics that I am bringing up. If you dont understand them... dont day trade. Please ask me how I know.... Its called stupid tax... some of us have paid more in stupid tax than others. Those that have learned alot of these topics have typically paid alot of stupid tax... But I guess thats how some of us learn... Nothing like learning the hard way to truly drive home that lesson.

Xring01

Reaction score
Lets take a look at the current CRM chart.... and compare it to the below chart....
So before you read the below, go back up in this thread, and re read my statements on CRM and that Chart...

Once you have done that... Take a look at the below... You tell me, if you think that key line is support or resistance....

1607104840938.png

The moment a pro, see rejection like that, they will short CRM....@ 12:27pm....

Now take a look at the right edge.. see that big green candle from 224.60 - 225.10... thats where he would exit that trade... and flip it to a long position

I am not at this level yet. But as you can see from my prior analysis on the above post. I was not going to buy it long until it broke above that line... at $226.18..

Wow, since I posted the above picture... boat loads of volume have come into CRM... I think its about to go above my line in the sand...

Hummm do i have the balls to buy it this late in teh day on a friday...

HUMMMMM what to do... shit went from $224.50 to $226.25 in 6 minutes... thats a run... she is a running...

HTTP404

Reaction score
I need to better educate myself on this stuff. I'm the guy who bought VTIQ at 13, watched it merge into NKLA and go up to 80something then rode it all the way down to 20something. Man that was dumb.

HTTP404

Reaction score
Hummm do i have the balls to buy it this late in teh day on a friday...

HUMMMMM what to do... shit went from $224.50 to $226.25 in 6 minutes... thats a run... she is a running...

BUY, BUY, BUY!?

SELL, SELL, SELL!?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
INO is now right back up to that $13.09... literally bouncing in that area...
What cracks me up... it that I predicted that thats the area of consolidation, at 5:30 am, when it was trading near $14/share.
So I may have lost $20 on that trade for now. But my analysis was spot on... Literally Spot on...
I have a feeling it will just grind away at this level for the rest of the day. This trade is most likely over for the day. Meaning that the set up and all the data that I used to predict the setup, it not as valid as it was at 5:30, because alot has changed in teh last 3 hours.
Its a Friday, and markets typically dont really have much action.

So I will start looking for things that I think could pop up on Monday...
So talking out loud here... so you guys see my thought process..
Was there any stock that got over sold today, that could pop on monday...
Is that stock worth the risk of holding over the weekend.
How much am I willing to risk on that stock.
What is my trading plan on it... Risk/Reward Ratio... Risking $200 to make $800... thats got my attention...

These thoughts, are how I find the stocks that I want to trade. Especially for Mondays...

The best way to make money on a monday is to buy oversold stuff that no body wants on Friday evening.

Yep there is risk... but do you best to manage it, buy smaller size positions.

SHIT... While I am updating you guys... I missed the PLTR setup... Missed the $23.90 to $24.40 run... See you guys are costing me $$$ now... That would have changed me from red PLTR day to a green PLTR day... Why, because of my lines in the sand that I drew at 5;30am... One of you guys owe me a beer or a bottle of bourbon now... All that pre planning just went out the window. Gotta plan, and be ready to execute that plan, when the set up is correct....

My dumb ass didnt have the correct alert set, so that I wouldnt miss it... Yep, I am a dumb ass for not setting my alerts... uggg.

look at 12:05, see the green line cross over the red line.... Then look lower... see all those green bars... thats volume.. thats the crossover point, with the volume needed to push PLTR to $24.40... thats the stuff I am looking at for an entry....

View attachment 948640

After this post I think I want to start a company with the ticker symbol SHIT😂

Sell Mortimer Sell! 😂

boatnam2

Reaction score
Golfed today but made a buck on NIO before Teeing off.

Xring01

Reaction score
Damn, Tesla Premarket is already at $596... Thats $50 / share ROI... almost 10%. well done. GS just upgraded it to buy with a PT of $780...
My prediction of $625 by Xmas, seems to be way off, could be $625 by the end of the day. LOL...

Yep, I was way off, TSLA is at $627.49 RIght now.... I called by Xmas... It happened in a 5-6 trading days... WOW.
Well TSLA is getting pretty over extended at these levels guys...

It time to take your profits if your short term player... Its gotta pull back and consolidate a bit, before it makes another run up.. At least thats my opinion...

That was one hell of a run...

Edited... WOW... TSLA peaked at $648.79.... will closre at about $642....

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Yep, I was way off, TSLA is at $627.49 RIght now.... I called by Xmas... It happened in a 5-6 trading days... WOW.
Well TSLA is getting pretty over extended at these levels guys...

It time to take your profits if your short term player... Its gotta pull back and consolidate a bit, before it makes another run up.. At least thats my opinion...

That was one hell of a run...
I’m up 14% on it. Considering maybe selling and waiting to see if it pulls back. But it’s on a tear so who knows.

What ever I do will be wrong anyway lol

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Two of my stocks did 10/1 splits this morning. $38 charge for each
That's one way to make money quickly for them.

Xring01

Reaction score
Wow, one of my better tradeing days.. seriously... wow...
Swing trades:
RKT ... did me a solid... ohhh yeah.
DKNG... Yep another awesome trade.
CHWY... the greatest stock of all time for me... as a swing trader..

Day Trades:
CRIS - nice little green trade, perfect entry, perfect exit.
VLDR - went red right off the bat, got out, watched it bottom, got back in, turned red into GREEN. owee yeah.
SBUX - small red hit, only because I was wasting time watching it, instead of the others. So I closed it early for a $40 loss, just so I could pay attention to the moving trades. If I would have held, it would have been green.

THe day is not over yet. WOW, its gonna be a very very good day., Still have 1/3 of my RKT position... with a tight stop on it. If it doesnt break that $22 barrier, I will stop out... hope that it retreats to $21, and then get back in...

Just like I have played the every so great CHWY..
Can I get a hell yeah for CHWY... HELL YEAH..

ALL TIME HIGH OMG... I naming my next dog CHWY...

Did PLTR just form a double bottom for the day and is down 4%... oohhhh this looks good, even 2% upside is great... I think I have to do it.

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
Any one long on TSLA better bail like now...

Analyst just destroyed its price valuation, its probably going to drop like a rock in the next 24 hours.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I sold TSLA yesterday looks like I did something right.
Should of sold some BA it looks like to but I’m in for the long haul in it so no biggie.
NCLH though 🥰 I’m up 53%

HTTP404

Reaction score
QS is surging today and yesterday.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Well I’m up 71% on Disney. Think I’m going to ring the cash register on that one.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about WMT for a long term play?
Will they ever go after Amazon?

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Well I’m up 71% on Disney. Think I’m going to ring the cash register on that one.

Ive had Disney for a while as well. This was always a long term play for me but didn’t expect it to pop either. Hard decision on this one.

Brian

Reaction score
If you like trading BA check out SPR, they use to be a boeing subsidiary and they make the wings and the body of the 737. It has been moving more than boeing lately.
Just bought some SPR today.

FishSniper

Reaction score
I don’t want to hear any bitching if it doesn’t work out but symbol RVVTF has been approved for a phase 3 trial for treating mild/ moderate covid symptoms and is trading around .20 cents. Canadian company that trades on the pink sheets here so it’s a risky one but if it shows promise in the trials could be a good one to own.
Hit .70 yesterday trials are underway and I’m guessing must be showing promise.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
So what does this mean?
Will it go back to a dollar or more?

LoginTell My Story

AboutProductsResourcesNewsroom

Mentioned in this Article

Naked Brand Group Limited Granted 180-Day Extension by Nasdaq to Regain Compliance with Minimum Bid Price Rule

Friday, November 27, 2020 8:31 AM

Share this article now

Topic:

Company Update

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / ACCESSWIRE / November 27, 2020 / Naked Brand Group Limited (NASDAQ:NAKD) ("Naked" or the "Company"), a global leader in intimate apparel and swimwear, has received notification from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market that the company has been granted an additional 180-day period, or until May 24, 2021, to regain compliance with the minimum $1.00 bid price per share requirement of Nasdaq's Marketplace Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Rule").

Additional Nasdaq Compliance Period

Nasdaq has determined that the Company is eligible for an additional 180 calendar day period or until May 24, 2021, to regain compliance. Nasdaq's determination is based on the Company meeting the continued listing requirement for market value of publicly held shares and all other applicable requirements for initial listing on the Capital Market with the exception of the bid price requirement, and the Company's written notice of its intention to cure the deficiency during the second compliance period by effecting a reverse stock split, if necessary. If at any time during this additional time period the closing bid price of the Company's security is at least $1 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days, Nasdaq will provide written confirmation of compliance and this matter will be closed.

This current notification from Nasdaq has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of the company's common stock, which will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "NAKD".

About Naked Brand Group Limited:

Naked Brand Group Limited (NASDAQ:NAKD) is a leading intimate apparel and swimwear company with a diverse portfolio of brands. The company designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of 8 company-owned and licensed brands, catering to a broad cross-section of consumers and market segments. Brands include Bendon, Bendon Man, Davenport, Fayreform, Hickory, Lovable, Pleasure State and Fredericks of Hollywood. For more information please visit www.nakedbrands.com.

Forward-Looking Statements:
This communication contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not historical facts. Such statements may be, but need not be, identified by words such as ''may,'' ''believe,'' ''anticipate,'' ''could,'' ''should,'' ''intend,'' ''plan,'' ''will,'' ''aim(s),'' '' can,'' ''would,'' ''expect(s),'' ''estimate(s),'' ''project(s),'' ''forecast(s)'', '' positioned,'' ''approximately,'' ''potential,'' ''goal,'' ''pro forma,'' ''strategy,'' ''outlook'' and similar expressions. Examples of forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements regarding continued trading in our securities on Nasdaq, future financial performance, future cost savings, future growth in our business, trends in our industry, product innovation, operational expansion and restructuring initiatives. All such forward-looking statements are based on management's current beliefs, expectations and assumptions, and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results expressed or implied in this communication. Among the key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements are the following: the risk that our restructuring initiative and our focus on direct-to-consumer channels does not achieve the expected benefits; the impact of COVID-19; our ability to maintain sufficient inventory; the risk that we do not regain, or do not thereafter maintain, compliance with Nasdaq's continued listing standards; difficulties in maintaining customer, supplier, employee, operational and strategic relationships; the possibility that a robust market for our shares is not maintained; our ability to raise additional financing; our ability to anticipate consumer preferences; and the other risks and uncertainties set forth under ''Risk Factors'' in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2020. Further, investors should keep in mind that our revenue and profits can fluctuate materially depending on many factors. Accordingly, our revenue and profits in any particular fiscal period may not be indicative of future results. We are under no obligation to, and expressly disclaim any obligation to, update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions or otherwise.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I have been loosing all week. Looks like I bought WMT at the wrong time.
What is everyone’s thought in Apple? They are trying to have an electric car by 2024.

If they jump into the electric car market the sky is the limit I would think?

If Apple pulls back I may dump my visa and Walmart which would give me about 7k and buy up more Apple. Then sit back and pray they come out with a car that competes with Tesla.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Remember...Buy at the sound of cannons and sell at the sound of trumpets

caribbean20

Reaction score
Tax rates will never be lower. We rang the cash register on several speculative plays. I think many are holding gains till January. That plus the GA election introduces risk and guides us to more cash for the time being.

We got very lucky. Rode FUBO and PLTR like Sea Biscuit after their IPOs and sold on Tuesday. Man, what a year!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I have been loosing all week. Looks like I bought WMT at the wrong time.
What is everyone’s thought in Apple? They are trying to have an electric car by 2024.

If they jump into the electric car market the sky is the limit I would think?

If Apple pulls back I may dump my visa and Walmart which would give me about 7k and buy up more Apple. Then sit back and pray they come out with a car that competes with Tesla.
You are losing because you are buying the wrong stocks man.

What are your goals for trading? Do you have a plan? Do you know how to read charts and identify a good set up? Do you know where entry points are, stops and targets? My stock account is up 22.42% over the last month and it isn't because I am lucky and I also don't day trade. That is all stocks too, no crypto.

Be happy to help, don't like to see people lose when there is a ton of opportunities out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
You can’t lose on a market like this long term Tesla buy mgm when it drops in feb rrr when it sinks in March be safe and don’t get greedy set your number and stick to it

CLdrinker

Reaction score
You are losing because you are buying the wrong stocks man.

What are your goals for trading? Do you have a plan? Do you know how to read charts and identify a good set up? Do you know where entry points are, stops and targets? My stock account is up 22.42% over the last month and it isn't because I am lucky and I also don't day trade. That is all stocks too, no crypto.

Be happy to help, don't like to see people lose when there is a ton of opportunities out there.

Just because I lost this week don’t mean I haven’t been winning. I’m up about 30% or so depending on the day.
Made 70% on Disney.

This is just some head start money for my kids.
Have no clue how to read charts.

My next chore is deciding what “safe” stock I will be putting money into as I cash out my profits in an effort to reduce risk.

I’m here to learn.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Just because I lost this week don’t mean I haven’t been winning. I’m up about 30% or so depending on the day.
Made 70% on Disney.

This is just some head start money for my kids.
Have no clue how to read charts.

My next chore is deciding what “safe” stock I will be putting money into as I cash out my profits in an effort to reduce risk.

I’m here to learn.

So here is a set up I am watching. Stock is L

I look for these types of charts, a nice run up followed by consolidation. On this one, I would enter at $45.02, stop at $41.92 and target would be $60.00

There are tons of these set ups all over the place, just have to know what to look for.

Made a 20% return this week on PRPL [emoji2369][emoji2369]

The money isn't always in the big names. Lots of amazing companies out there.
IMG8840720040190918874.jpg

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Oh and stay away from BS penny stocks. There is always some medical company in trials for something, about ready to pop......blah blah blah. Remember Boiler Room?? Those stocks never do anything and most people that buy them are suckers.