WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
From what I've noticed, VP Pence is doing a lot of the work the Pres traditionally does.

A sign that come 2020 he'll be "the" candidate?

If not the reelection of DT could cause this nation to explode. Especially based on what we saw happen with the Moore deal in AL.

The hate and divide in this nation scares hell out me.

Thoughts?

Tank

Reaction score
Well, I think obviously Trump is not a traditional president so you can't base one on the other. I also could totally see Trump run again because of his ego but on the other hand, throw his towel in because of the huge PITA being pres is, especially for him. I don't think Pence would get elected president though. I like him but he's a bit too right for the moderate republicans.

I totally agree the hate and divide in this nation is scary and depressing and sad.
Speaking of the situation in AL. a lot of the opinions I've read seem to think AL will go back to a Republican in two years when a better candidate with out the drama comes along. We'll see.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Well, I think obviously Trump is not a traditional president so you can't base one on the other. I also could totally see Trump run again because of his ego but on the other hand, throw his towel in because of the huge PITA being pres is, especially for him. I don't think Pence would get elected president though. I like him but he's a bit too right for the moderate republicans.

I totally agree the hate and divide in this nation is scary and depressing and sad.
Speaking of the situation in AL. a lot of the opinions I've read seem to think AL will go back to a Republican in two years when a better candidate with out the drama comes along. We'll see.
Totally agree on AL. McConnell fucked that election up when he pushed for Strange over Brooks fro what I've read post election.

As far as Trump goes, a lot will depend on the next 3 years and what he feels he's accomplished as far as change, clean up, and progress for his goals. The haters and MSM will deny anything good happened in the first term and cloud theng up as they have done to this point in year one.....Hate like rust, never sleeps

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
If trump wants to run again he needs to decide now. Most presidents lay out their agenda and their first 100 days in office need to be spent getting that agenda in front of congress. The last 2 years need to be about re-election. Trump had so much turbulence in his first year that they are just now getting stuff pushed through. He is going to run out of time.

Tank

Reaction score
If trump wants to run again he needs to decide now. Most presidents lay out their agenda and their first 100 days in office need to be spent getting that agenda in front of congress. The last 2 years need to be about re-election. Trump had so much turbulence in his first year that they are just now getting stuff pushed through. He is going to run out of time.

Yea, but if nothing else, trumps unconventional. Gotta throw out the status quo with that guy. Nothing conventional about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
Totally agree on AL. McConnell fucked that election up when he pushed for Strange over Brooks fro what I've read post election.

As far as Trump goes, a lot will depend on the next 3 years and what he feels he's accomplished as far as change, clean up, and progress for his goals. The haters and MSM will deny anything good happened in the first term and cloud theng up as they have done to this point in year one.....Hate like rust, never sleeps

I absolutely don’t think Alabama is as big a win as the dems believe it to be. But maybe it’ll turn the volume down on the complaint meter slightly. [emoji23] for the next two years at least [emoji6]

That’s a good point too. I’m sure he would like to see his promises through. If shit ain’t moving in the right direction I can totally see him fighting to keep his seat.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
That is the reality and the sad part. If these national SOB's (DNC & Rhinos)from all sides would have stayed OUT of influencing the Ala Senate elections, all would be VERY good right now and the Roy Moore debacle probably would have stayed totally at bay.. but after "they" stuffed their noses where they don't belong.....all hell broke loose. Fuck You McConnell and your Rhino Band of Brothers.

Sad day for us all when a state can not elect a Senator w/o OUTSIDER'S manipulations and collisions..... it was never meant to be this way

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I absolutely don’t think Alabama is as big a win as the dems believe it to be
Jones is a F'n JOKE! The only thing the Dems got was another "D" stooge in the Senate....although he won the election.......he is a LOOSER..but he can vote and that hurts!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Yea, but if nothing else, trumps unconventional. Gotta throw out the status quo with that guy. Nothing conventional about him.

Truer words... lol.