WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Can Am Maverick Keys

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Just a heads up, for 2021 there is only one key now, and the dealer needs to program it to performance mode as it comes from the factory in Normal Mode. Make sure they do before you leave.

If not it will only do 47 mph. I took mine out for the first time this past weekend and found out the hard way.

Last edited:

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Dealer just played you for a sucker and gave you the eco key only.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Dealer just played you for a sucker and gave you the eco key only.

Nope, only one key. Was the first thing they told me when doing the walk around after I bought it. I'm getting it fixed at a dealer closer to my home as I don't want to make the 1hr 45 min drive. When I told them what happened they said yeah, just come by and we will program it for you, no charge. Super cool of them. They are Tri County Motorsports.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
If that makes you feel better, great!!! Mine came with 2 keys so I must have got lucky!!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Nope, only one key. Was the first thing they told me when doing the walk around after I bought it. I'm getting it fixed at a dealer closer to my home as I don't want to make the 1hr 45 min drive. When I told them what happened they said yeah, just come by and we will program it for you, no charge. Super cool of them. They are Tri County Motorsports.

Why does it have 2 modes if you only get 1 key? They fucked you!

PlanB

Reaction score
My 20 that I bought a couple of months ago came with the green and the white key. Not sure if the 21's only come with one key (not sure why they would still have the two modes if that's true) , but I would be pissed if they forgot to program your key. I actually bought an extra key (two performance keys now) to keep at the Havasu house in case I lose one. I want the eco key in case it has to go to a shop.