Nope can you post it?

QUOTE="BIGRED9158, post: 4090462, member: 24956"]
Did you guys see the video of the jeep pulling out the big rig at site 6
[/QUOTE]

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Did you guys see the video of the jeep pulling out the big rig at site 6

I’m guessing the rig was a 2wd Sport Chassis? Pretty funny.

There was also a video of an M31 giving some throttle on the trailer to help the truck get up the ramp. Motors were probably running 10-15 seconds out of the water until the tow rig backed down again

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Seems like you are well versed in boat etiquette. 🤣 I have moved over for people up and down the lake. Helped them as they pulled in and beached their boat etc. Helped them push off as they leave. Even helped them unload a ice chest. That’s what it is all about people helping people on the lake and being courteous.

Is your name Bob by chance?
1619433204152.png

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Ah bless your heart. Didn't kick anyone out of the cove, plenty of skiers making passes all day. If you actually know Havasu and this spot, you wouldn't be running your mouth. The real people here have etiquette and would never roll up on someone like that if they didn't know them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Peter.......come on man... LMAO.....this isn't 3 Dunes or some big huge party spot. It is one secluded beach in a cove. We got up early, got it and that's that. Quit talking crap, because you and 5000 other people would have done the same thing as I did.

Don’t ever try to speak for me! If there is room i will always scoot over, that is what the lake/river/outdoors is all about. You’ve proven again how big of a douche you truly are. And yes id gladly say it to your face. You need to open your eyes and grow up!
Doing IT!!, is One Thingo_O. Something totally different to Come in here and "Brag" about it.:rolleyes:
He wasn’t bragging you 🤡 he was making a simple point cause the other 🤡 OSB wants to act like he has etiquette, which he obviously has none.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Don’t ever try to speak for me! If there is room i will always scoot over, that is what the lake/river/outdoors is all about. You’ve proven again how big of a douche you truly are. And yes id gladly say it to your face. You need to open your eyes and grow up!

He was t bragging you 🤡 he was making a simple point cause the other 🤡 OSB wants to act like he has etiquette, which he obviously has none.

I was referring to OSB, and Not anyone else. Calm Down = Choo Choo!!

Last edited:

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

He was t bragging you [emoji1782] he was making a simple point cause the other [emoji1782] OSB wants to act like he has etiquette, which he obviously has none.
Here pal, let me spell it out for you since you are obviously too stupid to comprehend. Here is the beach. The red spot is rocks, that you can't put a boat on.

We have 2 boats staked in the front with boxes off the back floating. 2 families, 4 adults, 7 kids. Toys across the whole beach, kids running around chairs and umbrellas set up and we are relaxing watching our kids play and have a good time with plenty of room between the boats for swimming, floatin...etc.

Now, suddenly a deck boat of random people we don't know rolls up on us and instead of relaxing and enjoying some quiet family time by ourselves, we are expected to unanchor our boats and move all our stuff over for them?? No man, that isn't how it works and a million other people will agree with me. Want to roll up and expect people to move over, go to one of the party spots. Doing that to a couple families on a small beach in a cove is RUDE, plain and simple. I would never even think of doing that to someone else.

If getting up early to get a beach so we don't have to be amongst random people and can enjoy some family time makes me a douche, then whatever..........I will do it again and again.
20210426_064013.jpg

Singleton

Reaction score
Here pal, let me spell it out for you since you are obviously too stupid to comprehend. Here is the beach. The red spot is rocks, that you can't put a boat on.

We have 2 boats staked in the front with boxes off the back floating. 2 families, 4 adults, 7 kids. Toys across the whole beach, kids running around chairs and umbrellas set up and we are relaxing watching our kids play and have a good time with plenty of room between the boats for swimming, floatin...etc.

Now, suddenly a deck boat of random people we don't know rolls up on us and instead of relaxing and enjoying some quiet family time by ourselves, we are expected to unanchor our boats and move all our stuff over for them?? No man, that isn't how it works and a million other people will agree with me. Want to roll up and expect people to move over, go to one of the party spots. Doing that to a couple families on a small beach in a cove is RUDE, plain and simple. I would never even think of doing that to someone else.

If getting up early to get a beach so we don't have to be amongst random people and can enjoy some family time makes me a douche, then whatever..........I will do it again and again. View attachment 996198

joe - that is a 2 permit camping beach. 2 camp sites. Unless you have a boat in front of each camp sites, folks will roll up.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
joe - that is a 2 permit camping beach. 2 camp sites. Unless you have a boat in front of each camp sites, folks will roll up.
We did. Not my first rodeo. We have gone there before and have done the same thing. First time ever having a random boat try and pull in with us.

Singleton

Reaction score
We did. Not my first rodeo. We have gone there before and have done the same thing. First time ever having a random boat try and pull in with us.

Was thinking it was Covid recreation owner. First time recreational owners, with very limited knowledge of etiquette.

Have been boating Havasu since 2005 with kids and random boats wanted to share the beach is nothing new. occurs all the time at select beaches and usually I say “we have others joining us and they keep on moving”. The difference is, I don’t complain about it online, I got other stuff to bitch and moan about :)

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Was thinking it was Covid recreation owner. First time recreational owners, with very limited knowledge of etiquette.

Have been boating Havasu since 2005 with kids and random boats wanted to share the beach is nothing new. occurs all the time at select beaches and usually I say “we have others joining us and they keep on moving”. The difference is, I don’t complain about it online, I got other stuff to bitch and moan about :)

There music must have been really loud

stingray11

Reaction score
Best pictures I have seen so far,thanks for posting Jeff

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk