WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Dodger baseball thread!!!!!!!

4Waters

Reaction score
Great Urias warming up. No faith in him.

4Waters

Reaction score
See!!!! Fuck that guy, the kobe of mlb

4Waters

Reaction score
Lol...not even.
Oh yeah he is, if you lose as many as you save you are a kobe, I have never liked Urias, always thought he was a poor pitcher and he lost it for us tonight. He has blown a lot of leads.

4Waters

Reaction score
That guy blows leads all the time, if we are in the lead he is not the one to put in, he is a good starter when the score is 0-0

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I don't get this pitching shit. You have a shiny formula to the tune of over 100 wins. Then you change it?

The bullpen teehee was needed yesterday for a rest and reset for the starters. Then you bring in urias? That defeats the purpose.

Graterol should have pictured the 7, trienen the 8th and Jensen the 8th. Keep it simple and effective.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I was hoping to say my giants lost to the world champs, WTF dodgers??

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Far from over......down 3-1 last year
......came back and won 3 in a row.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I don't get this pitching shit. You have a shiny formula to the tune of over 100 wins. Then you change it?

The bullpen teehee was needed yesterday for a rest and reset for the starters. Then you bring in urias? That defeats the purpose.

Graterol should have pictured the 7, trienen the 8th and Jensen the 8th. Keep it simple and effective.
Someone needs to.fucking throat punch Roberts....stick to what works dumbass...😂😂

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Scherzer should have not been pulled. Urias shouldn't have been used either. Joe Kelly had his stuff.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Reminded me of the old Dave Roberts, I though he was on the fans side these days.
regressed for sure lol. He is always going to be doing weird shit. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. This time the ladder.

I did like the stolen bases last night though.

Hammer

Reaction score
Scherzer should have not been pulled. Urias shouldn't have been used either. Joe Kelly had his stuff.
Scherzer said in his presser he was gassed. He knew prior he wasn't going deep in the game....

I think Kelly and Trienen should have stayed in, and we should have stuck with Graterol . We weren't in desperation when Urias came in. But he got smoked... I don't see us winning this series without Muncy in the lineup and Turner hurting....

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Scherzer said in his presser he was gassed. He knew prior he wasn't going deep in the game....

I think Kelly and Trienen should have stayed in, and we should have stuck with Graterol . We weren't in desperation when Urias came in. But he got smoked... I don't see us winning this series without Muncy in the lineup and Turner hurting....

Agreed. But we 💯 should have won last night. Dodgers at 80% are better then the braves. Just stop doing stupid shit lol

Ultra912

Reaction score
Scherzer wanted to be removed. Said his arm was labored in the post game interview

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Really?

They are all pros. Take them for granted and thats when you get run off the field.
That's what happening now.

Why pro team can beat any other team on a random game but that's why you have a series.

Gotta stop overthinking things and pay the game and not take it for granted.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
50.000 people in the stands and not one understands how the game is managed”
-
Leo Durocher

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Games at 2:05 Pacific Time today.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
LAD fans jumping off the bandwagon means less eyes on the TV.....

Thud thud......RIP LADs....lol

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
”A decision that doesn’t work out doesn’t mean it is a wrong decision.” Dave Roberts

WTF??? It may not be a “bad” decision, but if it didn’t work, it is definitely the “wrong” decision!

I agree with what was stated above. Never understand why he changes from formula that got him to playoffs.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I'm not a Dodgers fan but i have enjoyed watching them the last few years because the Angels blow.

I don't think it's there year. I think they lost some post season magic when they lost Kike and Joc. Max Scherzer is a work horse and doing his thing but with the health of the team and the way Bellinger,JT and Trea Turner are swinging the bat they are missing the deep ball.

Max Muncy might be one of my favorite players and he is a gigantic loss.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
unnamed.gif

4Waters

Reaction score
Doesn't look like the Dodgers are hungry enough, guess they are still full from last year

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Will you shut the fuck up about Gavin Lux already...lol...jeezus christ dude had the beaming ray of the sun in his eyes..anyone is gonna have a hard time getting that ball. How bout don't schedule a fuckikg game at 2pm ya dumbasses..😂😂

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Will you shut the fuck up about Gavin Lux already...lol...jeezus christ dude had the beaming ray of the sun in his eyes..anyone is gonna have a hard time getting that ball. How bout don't schedule a fuckikg game at 2pm ya dumbasses..😂😂
Musical pitching is not helping.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
These boys are playing like they are down by 10 runs....zero fight. You deserve to lose like that....wake the fuck up Dodgers!!!!!