WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Dodger baseball thread!!!!!!!

Hammer

Reaction score
I can’t believe bellinger caught up with the high heat to go yard. I was watching the game telling my mom they are going to blow a fastball right passed him. He was late on one earlier.

This is what makes baseball fun to watch!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Really wanted to come in here and talk shit, but not tonight another late inning comeback, starting to get OLD!!!!!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Really wanted to come in here and talk shit, but not tonight another late inning comeback, starting to get OLD!!!!!!

There is a lot of Baseball left here n 2021, and the Doyers are Not looking like any World Beaters that the American League has to be concerned about.:cool:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
There is a lot of Baseball left here n 2021, and the Doyers are Not looking like any World Beaters that the American League has to be concerned about.:cool:
Pleez.....we got past the toughest team by beating the Giants.......if we don't get past the Braves its because we beat ourselves. All that is left is cheaters on the other side....would be good to beat either or. 😁

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Pleez.....we got past the toughest team by beating the Giants.......if we don't get past the Braves its because we beat ourselves. All that is left is cheaters on the other side....would be good to beat either or. 😁

Last I looked the "Red Sox" are still In It.:D

4Waters

Reaction score
Both cheaters.....lol
Years ago we went to my cousins wedding in Vegas and during the rehearsal dinner we were watching a Red Sox vs Yankees game. My one cousin (the groom) is a Yankees fan and our other cousin us a Red Sox fan, it was interesting 😳 🤣🤣

Joker

Reaction score
I watched the fans roll out of the stadium and it certainly looked like the Tijuana border crossing.

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
what was that!!!!!

WARRIORS go into the staples center and whoop sir james!

Who’s talking about them cucks? This is about THEM BOYS IN BLUE! Enjoy some regular season victory in a sport no patriot cares about anymore, Dodgers sent your team to the offseason in your own stadium. I’m sure you Bay Area boys have some sort of cream for these instances

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Who’s talking about them cucks? This is about THEM BOYS IN BLUE! Enjoy some regular season victory in a sport no patriot cares about anymore, Dodgers sent your team to the offseason in your own stadium. I’m sure you Bay Area boys have some sort of cream for these instances
😂😂😂😂🤣

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstood your comment on having 2 things to be butt hurt over as referring to the laker warrior game MY BAD,

You do owe me for that therapy session though cause that rant surely made you feel better :D

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Was there a game today?

;)
Nope…

F0123083-76E2-4ADD-ADA9-A8E928914863.jpeg

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstood your comment on having 2 things to be butt hurt over as referring to the laker warrior game MY BAD,

You do owe me for that therapy session though cause that rant surely made you feel better :D

Was an immature and possibly illegal joke about giants fans butts being hurt due to the Dodgers victory and their boyfriends plowing

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Time decide Roberts....if your bats dont wake up...may be time for the pen. Tough decision as tomorrow is supposed to be a bullpen game.

Hammer

Reaction score
Time decide Roberts....if your bats dont wake up...may be time for the pen. Tough decision as tomorrow is supposed to be a bullpen game.
Urias needs to go deep. Regardless of the 3 solo shots he’s given up. We go to the bullpen now, you can kiss this series goodbye. The arms need to rest to go 7 games, the offense needs to start putting runs on the board.

The offense needs to wake up.

I have never liked Roberts demeanor, it’s very laxed. I feel the team carries that when they play. We need a fire lit under our ass every once in awhile.

Last edited:

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Seems to be no urgency until late innings when it is too late. Belli and some of Mookie been doin work...rest of the lineup has been soft. Where the fuck is our batting champ?