WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Dodger baseball thread!!!!!!!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Holy crap what a great game! Sucks we lost in the 12th but man that was a good one. Tonight's a new night.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I will say this Hoots...The LADs have all the talent in the world to win.

if the dont win its because they are mental migets. Thats the only thing that would stop them.

f the LADs!

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Only thing of interest in this thread is Hoots' new avatar🤘
Lol...you finally get a good team to root for and don't wanna watch MLB. You can't be a Doyer hater if you don't even watch suckaaaaa.... 😂

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I fell asleep and missed the double play..... dammit...second and third and no outs was the last I saw. Choooke..😂

Kersh vs. Darvish again tonight. ..... another pitchers duel. 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Lol...you finally get a good team to root for and don't wanna watch MLB. You can't be a Doyer hater if you don't even watch suckaaaaa.... 😂
I dooooo?🤷‍♂️
Pretty early in season to make predictions ain't it? Hell, there could be a serious injury to a key player. Like a sunflower seed shell landing in their eye or something. 😊😄

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I dooooo?🤷‍♂️
Pretty early in season to make predictions ain't it? Hell, there could be a serious injury to a key player. Like a sunflower seed shell landing in their eye or something. 😊😄
Belli has been down....Mookie has been in and out....I ain't scurred, we got mad depth son. 😂😂

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Lol, like I'm supposed to know who the fuk that is😄
Lol....we have some guys on the IL now.....and the lineup is a little flat. But we'll be fine. Had a good start. Some silly mistakes last night. Kersh still pitched a good game. Tatis was on fire. Padres were on point.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
3 outta 4 and 5 outta 7 for the series. Go pads. I'm loving these series. Feels like playoff baseball in April lol.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I will say this Hoots...The LADs have all the talent in the world to win.

if the dont win its because they are mental migets. Thats the only thing that would stop them.

f the LADs!

WIN = WHAT?

K-DOG

Reaction score
Go Padres. Not sure if they are at the Dodgers level yet but nice to see them take a few games. They are pretty close.

KevinR

Reaction score
3 outta 4 and 5 outta 7 for the series. Go pads. I'm loving these series. Feels like playoff baseball in April lol.

I agree, pretty fun to watch these games to start the season.

I disagree with the overall series....I have the Dodgers for 3 wins and your Padres with 4. Still got the edge though.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I agree, pretty fun to watch these games to start the season.

I disagree with the overall series....I have the Dodgers for 3 wins and your Padres with 4. Still got the edge though.

yup you're right. Don't drink and add.

Familyties

Reaction score
I have Dodgers still on viewing restriction for Mookie taking a knee last year on opening day.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Maaaaan....good series. But different from the first. Doyers still have the edge. It took some good players missing from our lineup for the Padres to take the series. And the games were still tight even without our best out there. Not gonna say the Padres aren't good. I'm still trying to figure out why Roberts didn't intentionally walk Hosmer last night and take a shot at a double play to end the inning. Hosmer is one of the clutch guys that will do that to ya. I don't get it...duh.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Maaaaan....good series. But different from the first. Doyers still have the edge. It took some good players missing from our lineup for the Padres to take the series. And the games were still tight even without our best out there. Not gonna say the Padres aren't good. I'm still trying to figure out why Roberts didn't intentionally walk Hosmer last night and take a shot at a double play to end the inning. Hosmer is one of the clutch guys that will do that to ya. I don't get it...duh.
The computer told him not to. Lol

KevinR

Reaction score
Good point with Hosmer, Hooter. Just should have never got that far. Oh well, as they say....that’s baseball!

Hopefully the Boys in Blue can get going against the Little Red Machine and sweep them away. They are 2-8 the past 10 games.

Go Doyers!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Headline, on Fox News On Line. = Trevor Bauer is "Pissed" The Latest Loss to the Angels. 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Meanwhile the Pads are playiing 500 ball against the Giants and the Pirates.... Really looking forward to this Rockies series to hopefully get some much needed w's. Buster Posey is absolutely on fire.

rrrr

Reaction score
I dooooo?🤷‍♂️

Annnd just like that Dustin May is gone for a year.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Sighhhh.....

Report: Dodgers, Pujols agree to deal

HBCraig

Reaction score
Sighhhh.....

Report: Dodgers, Pujols agree to deal
Angels did him dirty. Real dirty

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Albert Pujols......starting @ 1st base and batting cleanup tonight. Should be interesting. Hope he does well.

KevinR

Reaction score
Nice start Albert! Second AB and hits a 2 strike RBI single up the middle.

caribbean20

Reaction score
On a separate topic, what’s the scoop on when they will have fannies in the stands without a bunch of restrictions? Season ticket holder here. We can see our pre payment in the account, so not concerned about credit risk, but haven’t heard much else other than the packages they sold for games before June 2.

I’ll call our rep this week to get the latest. Just wondered what others have heard.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Cardinals should have signed Pujols...

At least the Dodgers aren't in first... Buster Posey still on fire...