WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Dodger baseball thread!!!!!!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Make that a half game in first now! Big 2 run rally in bottom of 8th with J Turner and Pollock driving in tying and go ahead runs. Kelly got the save with 1-2-3 9th.

Next up the hated Giants this weekend. Go Doyers!
Its gonna be a damn good September! The Dodgers have owned the Giants over the past few years too so this should go quite well.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Come ooooooonnnnnn. You fucking Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Yea.....bitches....now whois gonna close??? Fuck Kenley...😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Just watched turner get thrown out at home. Fuck that faggot coming in spikes up. Lame ass dodgers that’s what they get.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
There is your freebie Giants....lol. I guess Price got scratched due to injury. These friggin bullpen games are killing me. Next up...Urias, then Buehler. Should be tough for the Gayants. If our bats do what they do....fooorghettabout it. This series and first place is ours bitches!! 🤣🤣

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
There is your freebie Giants....lol. I guess Price got scratched due to injury. These friggin bullpen games are killing me. Next up...Urias, then Buehler. Should be tough for the Gayants. If our bats do what they do....fooorghettabout it. This series and first place is ours bitches!! 🤣🤣
I mean the bullpen killed mostof the game. There was a couple dumb pitching decisions by Roberts but that's normal lol.

They just need run support! Regardless of who's pitching, of you don't score you don't win lol.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

said the 2nd place team. Lol

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Some questionable pitching changes in my opinion (like I know any better watching from my Lazy boy). Dodgers were on their heels almost the whole game, that was a tough loss. I miss the old Bellinger, man is he in a slump.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Tomorrow we take the lead with Buehler bitches!!!!!!!😁

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Giants are a very well rounded team. Their DNA has them do everything (all the little things) along with bombs to win.

I believe I just heard that they could lead MLB (maybe NL) in HRs and bunts????? Thats impressive if they can pull that off.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Giants are a very well rounded team. Their DNA has them do everything (all the little things) along with bombs to win.

I believe I just heard that they could lead MLB (maybe NL) in HRs and bunts????? Thats impressive if they can pull that off.
If the Giants do what they did today....thats the kinda thing that could get it done. I don't think they have the depth to.go deep.....and the thing they did today ain't gonna be every game. For them, taking the division will.put them in the driver's seat. The Doyers need to fucking seat Belli. The Doyers need to stop trying to be heroes and hit for the situation. Duhhhh...do what the Giants do. But what do I know...Im just some chump on the couch with a tall can in his hand.🙃😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
If the Giants do what they did today....thats the kinda thing that could get it done. I don't think they have the depth to.go deep.....and the thing they did today ain't gonna be every game. For them, taking the division will.put them in the driver's seat. The Doyers need to fucking seat Belli. The Doyers need to stop trying to be heroes and hit for the situation. Duhhhh...do what the Giants do. But what do I know...Im just some chump on the couch with a tall can in his hand.🙃😂
What you just said is the exact reason the giants always win and the dodgers can’t. You say the giants don’t have the depth. Wrong… they have the heart. The giants have never needed the big payroll the dodgers always need. They don’t need a roster full of Allstars. They have a team that plays well together. They can play long ball and short ball. The dodgers simply try to buy the World Series every year. They did it again this year with the 3 studs they just picked up. Guess what? You can’t buy a World Series. The giants are proving that yet again. Dodgers will always just be COVID champs. The team that spends the most money but still can’t get it done. Highest payroll in baseball vs the 10th. Maybe try getting a real coach and try playing some baseball instead of trying to buy every Allstar in the league. I’ve been on 3 championship teams in my life. None of them were expected to win, but we had heart and great coaches. Not frozen players and politics.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
What you just said is the exact reason the giants always win and the dodgers can’t. You say the giants don’t have the depth. Wrong… they have the heart. The giants have never needed the big payroll the dodgers always need. They don’t need a roster full of Allstars. They have a team that plays well together. They can play long ball and short ball. The dodgers simply try to buy the World Series every year. They did it again this year with the 3 studs they just picked up. Guess what? You can’t buy a World Series. The giants are proving that yet again. Dodgers will always just be COVID champs. The team that spends the most money but still can’t get it done. Highest payroll in baseball vs the 10th. Maybe try getting a real coach and try playing some baseball instead of trying to buy every Allstar in the league. I’ve been on 3 championship teams in my life. None of them were expected to win, but we had heart and great coaches. Not frozen players and politics.
Blah blah blah....where was the fucking heart of your team while the Dodgers won the last 8 NL West championships? 😂😂😂 The best teams don't always win the WS. It's fucking just ONE 7 game series...lol. So all them years the Yankees were winning....they sucked too right cuz their teams were "bought"? 😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Blah blah blah....where was the fucking heart of your team while the Dodgers won the last 8 NL West championships? 😂😂😂 The best teams don't always win the WS. It's fucking just ONE 7 game series...lol. So all them years the Yankees were winning....they sucked too right cuz their teams were "bought"? 😂😂
Still have more World Series wins then the dodgers. Is that what the dodgers want to be? the Yankees? 😂😂😂 they need to learn to play baseball plain and simple. Keep spending money well just keep laughing 😂😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
All that money and the best they can do is win the division 😂😂😂 and then their fans try to brag about it 😂😂😂 holy shit that’s funny. Kershaw and Jansen choking is the story of their life 😂😂😂

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Still have more World Series wins then the dodgers. Is that what the dodgers want to be? the Yankees? 😂😂😂 they need to learn to play baseball plain and simple. Keep spending money well just keep laughing 😂😂😂
Lol....you act like the Giants are never near the top in terms of payroll....go check some numbers. Only took your "San Francisco" Giants 50 years to win a WS since coming from NY.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
All that money and the best they can do is win the division 😂😂😂 and then their fans try to brag about it 😂😂😂 holy shit that’s funny. Kershaw and Jansen choking is the story of their life 😂😂😂
Again...winning a WS is one thing....winning all season year after year is another. Peep the numbers for Kersh and Kenley too....those two choking losers will be Hall of Famers buddy. 😁

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Again...winning a WS is one thing....winning all season year after year is another. Peep the numbers for Kersh and Kenley too....those two choking losers will be Hall of Famers buddy. 😁
Reminds me of the Atlanta Braves years ago. Didn’t they win the pennant every year and lose the big games. :p

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol....you act like the Giants are never near the top in terms of payroll....go check some numbers. Only took your "San Francisco" Giants 50 years to win a WS since coming from NY.
Like I said. Dodgers are highest giants are 10th. And you probably won’t win either this year 😂😂😂 oh and I’m pretty sure if you asked anyone, they’d rather win the World Series than win all season. That’s the lamest thing ive ever heard 😂 hall of famers with COVID rings 😂😂😂

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’m just messing around too I don’t even watch sports anymore. Dodger fans just crack me up.

hoots enjoys a good LADs shit talkin’. Means he gets to throw bombs right back at us Giants fans :)

rrrr

Reaction score
I'm watching the Dodgers at Cardinals, Cards up 2-1 after six.

It's tough watching Bellinger trying to hit. He might as well have a sack over his head. And what's the mouth breather Chris Taylor? He looks like he's living in a tent under a freeway.

😁

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
Pujols pinch hitting in what is almost certainly his last appearance in Busch Stadium. He's getting a nice ovation.

Walked on five pitches.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I'm watching the Dodgers at Cardinals, Cards up 2-1 after six.

It's tough watching Bellinger trying to hit. He might as well have a sack over his head. And what's the mouth breather Chris Taylor? He looks like he's living in a tent under a freeway.

😁
Did you tape the game. ESPN shows the game as final. I won't say who won. :p

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
They were just resting until their games with the Padres …I hope .

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Machado is such a drama queen... He's perfect for San Diego... He can be their rockstar... I didn't like hem as a Dodger either. That is all, go Dodgers.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Machado is such a drama queen... He's perfect for San Diego... He can be their rockstar... I didn't like hem as a Dodger either. That is all, go Dodgers.
Fuck Machumpo...that lil bitch. Glad to watch them blow it this season since they were so hyped up...😂