WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 housing market predictions....

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Sadly, this is where my head is these days...I hate to be a doom and gloomer but look at the job numbers released yesterday. Almost zero growth, 90% of the jobs added were in the government. We are down about 10 MILLION jobs in the last year. IMO it's going to be the lack of jobs, not real estate, that fuels the next crash. I'm with you Dave, I already sold my pre runner and I'm selling a bunch of other toys out of the garage.....looking at paying the house off too.
We bought and sold a few toys over the last year or better but am digging in more and more. I am stable and living below my means. Of course this is something that I am always trying to do but sometimes more successful than others. If things go as they have, I have the toys I really want and am fine with my 26 year old boat and 15 year old motorcycle. If things crash, I might end up upside down on my RV but nothing else. I only owe on one vehicle (not counting the RV). I don't mess with home equity and will be paid off in 14 years.

I think I can ride this rodeo down and back up. Both the wife and my jobs are stable and don't cycle to speak of.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Same here be smart sold a home in havasu multiple offers . its Crazy enjoy the sleep at night