WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Raptor??

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Has anything official been released to the dealers about the new 5 link rear suspension, and what motor is going in? I've been reading online that the leaked production info doesn't show the TTV6. Want to get one, but like to know if these changes are happening and when if so. Prefer a V8 ! our TTV6 Expedition at 32K has already had both turbos, and all cam Phasers replaced under warranty (need to buy a VSA SOON on that thing!)

Thanks for any info.

Attachments

riverroyal

Reaction score
WTF is the deal with you and vehicles? Ive had 2 ecoboost trucks and zero issues. I drive 85MPH in 120 degree weather also. Buy a lariat F250 with the huge gas motor, call it a day and save 40k

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
Has anything official been released to the dealers about the new 5 link rear suspension, and what motor is going in? I've been reading online that the leaked production info doesn't show the TTV6. Want to get one, but like to know if these changes are happening and when if so. Prefer a V8 ! our TTV6 Expedition at 32K has already had both turbos, and all cam Phasers replaced under warranty (need to buy a VSA SOON on that thing!)

Thanks for any info.
As of right now, we are being told that there will NOT be a Raptor F150 for 2021 model year.

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
I would think raptor F-150 gets dropped and Raptor Bronco takes its place

Seeker

Reaction score
No, the Raptor will exist in the 2021 model year. Ram is going to release the 700+ HP TRX and Ford has to keep the Raptor in production to fight the larger dinosaur from FCA.

Last edited:

TOBTEK

Reaction score
^^^ read the same thing. Interesting in a lot of the Ford forums. The production schedules have been posted. And now 3.5 TT isn’t listed as an option at all.
I just HOPE they don’t do the Hybrid that’s being talked about. Going from the 3.5 to a hybrid is going from bad to worse IMPO....,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk