WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Regency 250 DL3 - Highly Recommend

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Just bought this Regency 250 DL3 with the Mercury 300, I took it out to Elisinore on Sunday to break it in, when I purchased it from Anglers Marine they told me that you will have a hard time hearing the motor on Idle. After going through my checklist and preparing to start it, I turned the key and the motor did not "start" so I kept trying. My wife comes walking up from the back of the boat and asking "Why do you keep starting and stopping the motor?" I just laughed at myself and shook my head, the dealer was 100% correct, I could not hear it. Overall Im SO impressed with this boat. It was surreal to be cruising at speed and have a conversation with the person in the front of the boat and me being in the back. Regency truly builds an affordable high quality boat. The buying experience was amazing from Anglers and the best thing was zero negotiating, Regency is a set price builder. So if you are looking to purchase a toon, give them a look
Rengency.jpg

TVMNick

Reaction score
Now that you've had this thing a while what are your thoughts? The Regency toons seem like one of the best deals in the business right now!