WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

Xring01

Reaction score
So....a decent early start tomorrow. For those of you trading probably a good idea to sell in early AM and buy in early/late afternoon.
Futures indicate market is opening green.

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing
Out RKT...
Analysts... downgrade... which I believe means it could fall a bit today... I may re enter, depending on how much it falls...

Sold 50% of KMX... getting over extended and I am up over 9% on the position... so time to take some profits, and watching the other 50% closely. Will most likely sell another 25% on any signs of weakness today....
EDIT.... thats why I only sold 50% at $112... cause it running... $114 and climbing... nice. closer to 11% profit...
Edit again... owe yeahh... good by $115... into the $116s, my 50% is still running... with a tight stop on half of that.... finally the strategy is workign the way it should. KMX is way over extended... should pull back anytime... but I am following my strategy... if it runs, I capture it... if it pulls back. I lock in profits... yes...

WWR... green for a tiny amount... but working out... edited... holy crap.... took the fuck off... one hell of a spike... out 75%..... hoping for a good pull back to re load on this one... wow......
edited 2... dropped below $6,,, reloaded, sold it again at $6.20s.... owe yeah baby.... rinse and repeat, does it have one more chance in it today... fuck yeah

CCAC... green... doing better than I expect.

Bought more of IRM, because it looks good as a day trade.... I will sell what I bought later on today most likely... only looking for a 25cent win.... which I think it can do today... based on the chart analysis...

Daytrading..
Well over all, I suck today. (edited - nope... WWR reload... redeemed your dumb ass)... nailed that one.
NIO..... got me 3x today.. yep... start a break out, I would jump in, and it would drop.... yep I fell for it 3 x.... biggest loss of the day... but I followed my rules. part of trading...
PLTR.... bought I was green, started watching other stuff... just to see it turn red... small loss... but still.
TLRY.... I am in... I am red, but I did buy at the low of the day pretty much... slighly red... if it rebounds,,, I will be green green green. edited.... no longer red... doing well... making up for my NIO stupidness...
PRTS.... green.... slowly going up... which I like. may turn into a swing trade... edited... ohhhh yeah.... moving now.
gonna be a very green day.

overall... its gonna be a green green day.

Last edited:

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Going to by some SHIP for when all the terifs are lifted.

Xring01

Reaction score
Wow...
WWR ---- I may have played this one perfectly today.....

What started out as a very nice Swing Trade... Turned into taking the profits off a nice spike up.... Then it pulled back, which I was expecting...... I reloaded that bitch and its climbing climbing climbing....

Hint Hint... the stock is up 27% right now... but I sold close to the top... reloaded, and I am riding that bitch again, meaning I got more than 27%...

Finally, all the hard work, time in front of monitor is paying off... OMG...

Huge win.... which makes up for the stupid NIO play I did this am..... because its a green green green day, now....

EDIT...
I am all out WWR right now.... which means it will most likely pop to $7 with out it me..

But I have a huge winner on my hands... I want it to stay that way...

If it pulls back.. like way back... I might reload again... but for now... I am out.

Just sold sold another 25% of KMX at $116.13.... only have 25% left... which I am watching closely...

About to sell PRTS...

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Wow...
WWR ---- I may have played this one perfectly today.....

What started out as a very nice Swing Trade... Turned into taking the profits off a nice spike up.... Then it pulled back, which I was expecting...... I reloaded that bitch and its climbing climbing climbing....

Hint Hint... the stock is up 27% right now... but I sold close to the top... reloaded, and I am riding that bitch again, meaning I got more than 27%...

Finally, all the hard work, time in front of monitor is paying off... OMG...

Huge win.... which makes up for the stupid NIO play I did this am..... because its a green green green day, now....

WWR....from $240. to a friggin .25cents over the past 4 years? Jezzzzzzz

Glad someone is making money off it

Xring01

Reaction score
WWR....from $240. to a friggin .25cents over the past 4 years? Jezzzzzzz

Glad someone is making money off it

Thats one of the key things that I like about Swing Trading...
Its not a buy and hold, your not married to it...

You looking for Stocks/ETFs or _____________ that have catalysts and the potential for a short term move.
When you find those. Establish your trading plan.
Entry price, Exit price, Profit targets....
Limit your loss's, maximize your wins...

There are alot of swing trades I buy, that I would never long term invest in... NEVER..... Apples and Oranges.

Xring01

Reaction score
BA - Swing Trade Idea - Its finally breaking above the 50MA and holding @$ 210.... The 200MA is at 219, with a recent high of $245 on Dec 7th... So I see a stock thats recovering, from a beat down, that has a potential 15-20% Upside from this level. Your thoughts?

1611082195397.png

Another I ahve been watching is LULU... But its still on a downward trend.... But it has potential upside... again, just watching it now.

OMG... really....
WWR... you asshole.... shit...
As usual, I leave $$$ on the table, bitch just took off with out me.... $6.66 now...
But I am not buying back in this late in the day...
Still patting myself on the back... for now.. But if it hits $7... ohhhh that gonna sting a bit.

EDITed again.... WWR... kept running... with out me... over $7 now... I even said it had potential to go over $7, and I sold all of it at high of $6.40s...
Should have followed my own strategy on KMX... sold majority and let the rest run... I still own a bit of KMX and its doing ok... but I am now kicking myself for not using the same thing on WWR... a huge winner doesnt always feel like a huge winner, when you leave $$$ on the table... uggg...

Daytrading is one emotional roller coaster... from hero to zero in a few minutes... I am not kicking my self to bad... honestly... I took a huge win, and pocketed that $$$, but I should have let 10-15% continue running, with a tight stop on it... and I didnt... thats my lesson learned.... when I have a runner on myh hands.

Last edited:

Wolskis

Reaction score
In on Tesla at $438 and PACB at $34, both for the long haul.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Market is going to open strong today. Big gap up.

HZNP set up nicely yesterday, got in at $80.89

Set a limit order at $20.50 for NLS just now

Been holding TAL for a little bit and it has clawed back up this week. Earnings are tomorrow. Not sure I want to hold into earnings, but am thinking of rolling the dice.....

Looking like a good day today.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing Trades:
KMX - wow... cant believe it popped the way it did to day... I am really glad a held a small portion... exceeded my expectations, but I do have a tight stop on it... I dont have many shares... but I will most likely stop out... as it goes higher... I move the stop higher... protecting the profits., Then I may short it... cause its way way way over extended... (The moment I do that.. it will pop up another 7 %.. Nope Shorting is a bad bad Idea).
IRM... Not great... but green... glad I reloaded a bit yesterday.... edited... out KMX at $124.... ) Patty myself on the back...

CCAC... slighly red on the day... but I am holding...
PRTS.... reloaded at $12.66... mostly a RSI and a trend line play... tight stop... but I expect 4 -6% ROI

New position
HD --- In at $273.31.... Home sector is going great... I think I can get a 8-10% ROI over the next month or so...
BA---- In at the bottom of the day $212 ... this is day trade... that may turn into a swing trade... pending how well it does today...this is a big position for me... But I dont think it has much downside from $212... alot of upside....

Day Trading.
NIO... fucker has my name again today.. yep... I didnt learn from yesterdays mess... Nope I am a dumb ass... false break outs got me again... FUCK ME
PLTR... hoping it just bounced off bottom... I have a small position.. but its red now... if it recovers today... I will be happy...
AMC... red... tried a bottom bounce... it wasnt bottom... dope... good entry, good exit.. but red... happens....

Right now... Red Day.. most likl

Last edited:

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So I held onto TAL through earnings. It was down pretty good at open, even though earnings came in. It has since swung back and is up 8% + with heavy volume.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Swing Trades:
KMX - wow... cant believe it popped the way it did to day... I am really glad a held a small portion... exceeded my expectations, but I do have a tight stop on it... I dont have many shares... but I will most likely stop out... as it goes higher... I move the stop higher... protecting the profits., Then I may short it... cause its way way way over extended... (The moment I do that.. it will pop up another 7 %.. Nope Shorting is a bad bad Idea).
IRM... Not great... but green... glad I reloaded a bit yesterday.... edited... out KMX at $124.... ) Patty myself on the back...

CCAC... slighly red on the day... but I am holding...
PRTS.... reloaded at $12.66... mostly a RSI and a trend line play... tight stop... but I expect 4 -6% ROI

New position
HD --- In at $273.31.... Home sector is going great... I think I can get a 8-10% ROI over the next month or so...
BA---- In at the bottom of the day $212 ... this is day trade... that may turn into a swing trade... pending how well it does today...this is a big position for me... But I dont think it has much downside from $212... alot of upside....

Day Trading.
NIO... fucker has my name again today.. yep... I didnt learn from yesterdays mess... Nope I am a dumb ass... false break outs got me again... FUCK ME
PLTR... hoping it just bounced off bottom... I have a small position.. but its red now... if it recovers today... I will be happy...
AMC... red... tried a bottom bounce... it wasnt bottom... dope... good entry, good exit.. but red... happens....

Right now... Red Day.. most likl
you still off of chwy?

boatnam2

Reaction score
So I held onto TAL through earnings. It was down pretty good at open, even though earnings came in. It has since swung back and is up 8% + with heavy volume.

Seems to be the trend lately on earrings, dip down don't matter if they make or don't make number, with a quick bounce back up.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Seems to be the trend lately on earrings, dip down don't matter if they make or don't make number, with a quick bounce back up.
Just hit new 52 week high!!! BOOM!!

Xring01

Reaction score
you still off of chwy?
Last time I looked, it was still over extended... I will look at it later today.

Believe it or not...
F --- Ford is my baby today... wow... F went parabolic this AM... really F.... I caught most of it...... sold my postion all the way up.. held the last 1/3 and set a stop 10cents lower than the daily high... it climbed... I moved the stop... it climbed... I moved the stop... from 11.40... all the way to 11.96... I got out at 11.82.... I think I played it very very well...

BA is about to stop me out... uggg
AMD... doing very well.
CCAC .... flat... but is a speculative merger play... it either stops me out, or bounces to $14.
HD... doing well
IRM... still holding about 1/2 of a postiion on it.

Day Trades...
No Red Day trades yet... one of my best days...
F was a day trade... PLTR... day trade... both are green...

If BA wouldnt have shit the bed... I would be very green... I have faith that BA will turn around.. if it doesnt... I cut it... then its well within my risk tolerance/trading plan...

I really hope F pulls back for a reload... wow... what a run.

Edited..
Yep... happens every time... I sell a stock and what does it do... goes higher...
F.... I sold because it got up close to $12... and pulled back.... So I got out... hoping for a good pull back... to reload...
It pulled back a bit, but not enough for me to get back in... then it slowly climbed up over $12... and on a slow climb...

For now... I am out...reason it... I made my $$$... if I buy at these levels... guess what happens... it will pull back... I will give back $$$...

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
CHWY... here is the Chart

I like that its under the 50MA Blue Line... But its very high above the 200MVA yellow line....

A 52 week high.. of 115 ish... trading at 106... Has a $9 upside potential... and $9 downside potential...
RSI is looking like its on an upswing...

There fore the risk/reward for a sing trade is not there...
It could be a day trade, or a long term buy and hold...

The sector... is great... it should continue to do very well...
I would wait for a better pull back and try to enter then...

But I am the same guy who waited for a pull back at $69... just to watch it go to $115...

A key issue to remember...
When stocks go up to fast, then tend to pull back just as fast.
Yes there are exceptions... yes this was one... but thats doesnt mean that it will go to 230 in the next 3 months...

Its all about Risk/Reward for me now...

My goals are to minimize my risk. Develop a good plan. Find the Stocks/ETF's that have the potential to give me what I am looking for, jump into those, and do my best..

Anyway... Thats my opinion on CHWY...
I love the sector.. online shopping is the new norm. Therefore they have huge potential.
However I believe they are over priced at this level.

1611246212223.png

If it pulls back below 100,,, may 97.. it may have my attention.....

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing Trade Idea
Fed Ex -

Discussing CHWY... made me think about all the online shopping.
How do the packages get delivered... UPS, Fedex... AMZN delivers there own...

UPS is a bit over priced... but FedEx... hummmm. Lets walk thru this chart.

Below the 200 MA on an uptrend..
Above the 50MA on an up trend...

Recent high of 300 ish... currently about 255... almost 20% Upside potential...
With recent low of 240 ish....
RSI is a bit concerning, but it did just pop above 50MA, so thats understandable.

So trade plan...
In at this level... 255 ish..
Stop at 240 ish... pending your pain tolerance
Profits at 275 thru 300 pending how its performing... how fast it gets there.

Do you guys see any red flags?

1611247547975.png

Xring01

Reaction score
Holy Crap..
AMD... very very very nice.... moving alot faster than I thought for a swing trade... loving life.... go baby go.... BTW... its huge position for me...

Good News:
Day Trades - Batting 1000 today... all green... all did very good....
F, BBIG, PLTR, PLUG & PRTS... F was my big winner today, rest small green trade/scalps.

Swing Trades-
HD doing very good... better than I expected.
BA stopped me out for a loss... re entered at the bottom for a small position... and its staying at the bottom... hummm not likeing that. Red...
CCAC... hint red today but green on the position.. not worried at all.
IRM... red for the day but green on the position.. not worried at all.

New Position is FDX... I bought a 25% position and feeling it out..

OVerall..
AMD & F are my winners today...
And I am Green... Not green green.... but green as in a smile on my face. Its been a good day.

I traded well, got back to fundaments, didnt chase, followed my rules, found some good trades swing/day, good entrys, good exits,
For once, I DIDNT OVER TRADE.... (hint hint... thats my biggest problem... over trading... )
If I keep this up, I must might be able to start hitting my monthly goals in the near future.... Thats a lofty goal... but I am trying. ....

Reminded my self...
We need to start talking about position size of a holding compared to the profit/loss potential....
I highly recommend that you go into smaller positions sizes on things that have more risk.....
Larger position sizes on things that have less risk....
Think of it this way... am I risking $500 to make $300?
Or am I risking $100... to make $1000...

Different set ups... offer different risk profiles. Learning that is one of the keys to my recent success... Because I used to treat all positions the same... Regardless of the risk profile.... On AMD... I saw very little downside risk... So I went into it at 2x the position that I went into HD.... because HD has a larger downside at the time.. I may buy more of HD in the future... Something for you guys to think about.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Holy Crap..
AMD... very very very nice.... moving alot faster than I thought for a swing trade... loving life.... go baby go.... BTW... its huge position for me...

Good News:
Day Trades - Batting 1000 today... all green... all did very good....
F, BBIG, PLTR, PLUG & PRTS... F was my big winner today, rest small green trade/scalps.

Swing Trades-
HD doing very good... better than I expected.
BA stopped me out for a loss... re entered at the bottom for a small position... and its staying at the bottom... hummm not likeing that. Red...
CCAC... hint red today but green on the position.. not worried at all.
IRM... red for the day but green on the position.. not worried at all.

New Position is FDX... I bought a 25% position and feeling it out..

OVerall..
AMD & F are my winners today...
And I am Green... Not green green.... but green as in a smile on my face. Its been a good day.

I traded well, got back to fundaments, didnt chase, followed my rules, found some good trades swing/day, good entrys, good exits,
For once, I DIDNT OVER TRADE.... (hint hint... thats my biggest problem... over trading... )
If I keep this up, I must might be able to start hitting my monthly goals in the near future.... Thats a lofty goal... but I am trying. ....

Reminded my self...
We need to start talking about position size of a holding compared to the profit/loss potential....
I highly recommend that you go into smaller positions sizes on things that have more risk.....
Larger position sizes on things that have less risk....
Think of it this way... am I risking $500 to make $300?
Or am I risking $100... to make $1000...

Different set ups... offer different risk profiles. Learning that is one of the keys to my recent success... Because I used to treat all positions the same... Regardless of the risk profile.... On AMD... I saw very little downside risk... So I went into it at 2x the position that I went into HD.... because HD has a larger downside at the time.. I may buy more of HD in the future... Something for you guys to think about.

i only care about %. That is what you should concentrate on.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Put in a sale on my GIS....Not enough price movement for a trade account.

Looking at putting it in PRTS if it drops a bit more today.

Xring01

Reaction score
Put in a sale on my GIS....Not enough price movement for a trade account.

Looking at putting it in PRTS if it drops a bit more today.
PRTS... watch the RSI Indicator on it on a 6 month chart... buy when its 25ish area... thats the best strategy that I have found on it... Its a bit of strange beast... but I trade it very frequently...

I will look into GIS....

Swing Trades
I have a full position on FDX now...
I sold 25% of HD... its looking a bit over extended..
CCAC... green... happy with it.
IRM... I will sell some more today on high... I hope it pulls back to reload again... Its doesnt move very much, but moves very consistantly.
AMD... wow... very nice to wake up to 4% pop... its pulling back some but I dont care... If it pulls back enough... I might buy more. right now I am very happy with AMD.
BA is pulling back... its trying to get me back into it... Need to do some research on it... hmmm....

Day Trading.
F got me....
BNGO got me...
GME... well I am green...
overall slight red daytrading...

Overall, I am green on the day... not huge... but considering the markets are Red... I am green...
Very happy with that.

Day is not over... I see a few setups forming... that I will most likely try today.. My trade count is higher that it should be, but I dont feel like I am over trading... Staging into positions, staging out of positions... just gotta

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My sale on GIS went thru....

Have buy orders in for PRTS at 12.25......Don't think it will fill today but hoping to snatch it at that price. It looks like there is some floor at around the 12. mark

Xring01

Reaction score
Here is my HD Chart...
Look at all the corresponding circles of the RSI to the peaks of the chart...
This is the reason why I am taking some of the profits off the table.... Because its approaching 80RSI today... on a nice run up... it typically pulls back after..

I took 25% off in the mid $282s.... will most likely sell more before the end of the day... any hint of weakness/pull back... I will take more profits. Depending on how sharply it pulls back.

1611334488505.png

Xring01

Reaction score
Mutherfucker... I suck....
Guess who owned 200 shares of GME today.....
Guess who locked in a great 5% profit......
Guess who watched on this fucker run... from where I sold @ 49 ish... to fucking $59 and still going...

I am a stupid fucking Moron....

At least thats how I feel at the moment... FUCK ME...

Take a wild guess.... 200 shares at 10/share gain... $2000, left on the fucking table...

Days like this.... wow... Trading is one emotional roller coaster....

And now that bitch just hit 60......

Lesson Here:
Never pick a top of a run... Never... I can only get better at day trades, because I cant get any worse... I locked in profits... but this stings...

STINGS....

My failure... I didnt think it would / could break $50 today... So I took my profits and ran..

SHIT SHIT SHIT....

Who wants to bitch slap me.... I earned at one good bitch slap.

Fuck no...
Before I could type this post... $63.....

Better go hide my guns, before I do something stupid... just joking about that.... $2300 on the table and counting....

Whats better word stings....

I know I wouldnt under any circumstance have captured 100 % of that move... I would have sold off chunks on the way up... But I still should have left some on the table to run...

LESSON FUCKING LEARNED... you dumb asshole.

This run... is called a Short Squeeze... basically the assholes who picked the top, then shorted it... and the moment it goes against them... they have to buy it back... at market price, forcing the price higher.... but now they are at a loss... what do they do next... Short it again, picking the next higher top... rinse and repeat... But smart people realize this... and hold a few fucking shares long... to take advantage of them...

I guess I can add this lesson to my stupid tax bill....

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Seems like you have more good days than bad days. It could be worse.

Xring01

Reaction score
FUCK NO>..
72.82.... and it just halted...

KILL ME NOW..

Edited..
Halted at $72.82 for 5 Minutes.....

Opened back up... Dropped to $62 imediately... jumps back up to $73.09 in 4 Minutes...

Halts again... WTF is happening with GME....

Gut feeling is that major Hedge Funds/Institutional $$$$, had major shorts on it... I cant see this happening any other way... Seriously... Millions of dollars are swapping hands every minute.... WOW....

Anyone reading this... STAY AWAY FROM GME for now... seriously... this is kryptonite right now... moving $10 in 1-2 minutes.... Serious fireworks...

Look at the volume candles... 2Million shares swapping hands in 1 minute... sometimes... wtf....

1611338104361.png

Last edited:

MSum661

Reaction score
FUCK NO>..

KILL ME NOW..

Edited..

Opened back up... Dropped to $62 imediately... jumps back up to $73.09 in 4 Minutes...

Gut feeling is that major Hedge Funds/Institutional $$$$, had major shorts on it... I cant see this happening any other way... Seriously... Millions of dollars are swapping hands every minute.... WOW....

Anyone reading this... STAY AWAY FROM GME for now... seriously... this is kryptonite right now... moving $10 in 1-2 minutes.... Serious fireworks...

View attachment 964996

RSI hit 88?

MSum661

Reaction score
Thanks,,, thats exactly what I needed.... You truly cracked me up.... Got me good.. Love it... I owe you a beer or three...
Well done.

RSI actually tapped 92 for a brief second...lol.
Good trading Brother.

HCP3

Reaction score
FUCK NO>..

KILL ME NOW..

Edited..

Look at the volume candles... 2Million shares swapping hands in 1 minute... sometimes... wtf....

View attachment 964996

MSum661

Reaction score
Mutherfucker... I suck....
Guess who owned 200 shares of GME today.....
Guess who locked in a great 5% profit......
Guess who watched on this fucker run... from where I sold @ 49 ish... to fucking $59 and still going...

I am a stupid fucking Moron....

At least thats how I feel at the moment... FUCK ME...

Take a wild guess.... 200 shares at 10/share gain... $2000, left on the fucking table...

Days like this.... wow... Trading is one emotional roller coaster....

And now that bitch just hit 60......

Lesson Here:
Never pick a top of a run... Never... I can only get better at day trades, because I cant get any worse... I locked in profits... but this stings...

STINGS....

My failure... I didnt think it would / could break $50 today... So I took my profits and ran..

SHIT SHIT SHIT....

Who wants to bitch slap me.... I earned at one good bitch slap.

Fuck no...
Before I could type this post... $63.....

Better go hide my guns, before I do something stupid... just joking about that.... $2300 on the table and counting....

Whats better word stings....

I know I wouldnt under any circumstance have captured 100 % of that move... I would have sold off chunks on the way up... But I still should have left some on the table to run...

LESSON FUCKING LEARNED... you dumb asshole.

This run... is called a Short Squeeze... basically the assholes who picked the top, then shorted it... and the moment it goes against them... they have to buy it back... at market price, forcing the price higher.... but now they are at a loss... what do they do next... Short it again, picking the next higher top... rinse and repeat... But smart people realize this... and hold a few fucking shares long... to take advantage of them...

I guess I can add this lesson to my stupid tax bill....

If the RSI drops on anything below 25 before the bell.....I would bang that thing again just for kicks.

Xring01

Reaction score
If the RSI drops on anything below 25 before the bell.....I would bang that thing again just for kicks.
No Fucking Way, am I touching this fucker... NOPE NOPE NOPE...
It was stupidly over valued at $45.....

If I day traded it... would be strictly on Technical analysis of a chart, following a upside trend, with a stop within 1% of my purchase price... The volatilily of it,,, its just not worth it... Some times the bid/ask price are 75cents apart...

If it calms down... bid/ask get reasonable, I would be in/out for 25cent/share win... called scalping...

Honestly... I am not touching it... Risk/Reward ratio.. is gone... because its all risk... Literally putting 100 on the roullete table on 25... and spin that wheel... 1/38 chance of winning...

I learned a whole lot today... I guess thats the important part... Knowledge... Lesson Learned... hopefully not paying any more stupid tax.

One of my best lessons that I have learned lately..
Sometimes the best trade, is not taking one.

MSum661

Reaction score
No Fucking Way, am I touching this fucker... NOPE NOPE NOPE...
It was stupidly over valued at $45.....

If I day traded it... would be strictly on Technical analysis of a chart, following a upside trend, with a stop within 1% of my purchase price... The volatilily of it,,, its just not worth it... Some times the bid/ask price are 75cents apart...

If it calms down... bid/ask get reasonable, I would be in/out for 25cent/share win... called scalping...

Honestly... I am not touching it... Risk/Reward ratio.. is gone... because its all risk... Literally putting 100 on the roullete table on 25... and spin that wheel... 1/38 chance of winning...

I learned a whole lot today... I guess thats the important part... Knowledge... Lesson Learned... hopefully not paying any more stupid tax.

One of my best lessons that I have learned lately..
Sometimes the best trade, is not taking one.

Fun to watch.
Fidelity is showing HTB shortable shares at 23% Interest rate...lol.
The Volume has traded 3x the float of 47 mil. with 2- 1/2 hours left. Nuts!
The MM's making bank on those .75 bid/ask spreads....no doubt.

Xring01

Reaction score
GME...
Some posted... There are more shorts currently than the float...
I dont know if thats true... or if its possible, but if it is...

This damn thing could go to 120... omg.... really... I may 10 shares later today or monday, just say I did... Wow craziness on the stock...

There is gonna be huge winners, and some huge losers in the days to come.... GME wow

MSum661

Reaction score
GME...

This damn thing could go to 120... omg.... really... I may 10 shares later today or monday, just say I did... Wow craziness on the stock...

There is gonna be huge winners, and some huge losers in the days to come.... GME wow

Look at the candlestick on the right side of your 1 year chart. Looks like the Empire State Building.
You might want to wait 3-5 days...lol
jus sayin

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I was just gonna say he seems somewhat emotional. Maybe daytrading is not his forte. 😂

He does get excited on the way up and on the way down.....I wish him well of course just have to get the emotions out of it.

Its like being at a blackjack table with someone.....Love the passion but you won't last with such highs and lows at the table.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Got my PRTS at 12.25 filled today.

Now.....to put in a sell order in for a 10% gain. I will play this every day if I can :)

Xring01

Reaction score
GME...

Well, I was wrong...
GME has already hit $133 in pre market trading...
WOW... I felt it could happen, but I didnt risk any $$$ on it... just to much risk on a educated hunch...
Lets see where GME is trading in 5 days.....

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing Trade
Well I took 100 shares of PLTR on Friday, after the market closed...
As a Swing Trade... because of the way it traded Friday.. I felt it would pop on monday...

The first red triange... I sold 30shares, then 20, then 10, 10, 10, 10, 20

Very proud of this trade...

1611586024259.png

MSum661

Reaction score
Well, I was wrong...
GME has already hit $133 in pre market trading...
WOW... I felt it could happen, but I didnt risk any $$$ on it... just to much risk on a educated hunch...
Lets see where GME is trading in 5 days.....

Happens to everyone. Nobody could have predicted this bouncing back up to $140 a share today.

edit...$155

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Made my 10% today and am out :)

Now.....time to look for another short term turn and burn 10% gain.....

Up 20% this month total.

Hoping to just move along with my 10% gain per trade and stick to it without getting greedy or looking back.

If I accomplish that for the entire year (highly unlikely) it will be fantastic.

Stick to your plan of attack peeps.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My VIAC in the LT account is up almost 10% today.....rollin'