WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Planet 13 is building another dispensary in Santa Ana right now. My buddy is running it

HCP3

Reaction score
I got tired of the same old GME memes on WSB so I missed the weed push. I am assuming those will also come crashing down like GME soon enough.

hallett21

Reaction score
I ain’t fucking leaving

IMG_7096.jpg

Full disclosure this is 100% a gamble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I bought TLRY at $52.50 today. The WSB guys are going to push this up as much as possible. I'm not going to fight the trend.

However, all of this nonsense can't last too long. The rug will be pulled when the MM want their money back and it will be a huge correction and a lot of novice investors will lose money. Right now, they are letting everyone put money in the market and when they are ready, they will start unloading all their shares. Of course, they will be short all the stocks as well. It will be ugly. Just my opinion. For now, set tight stops, unless you're in the high flying stocks.
I took a quick $130 profit on TLRY this afternoon. I've learned to not be greedy...it's working.

hallett21

Reaction score
It has to be above that on the 12th or how does that work? I’m up pretty nice right now but getting ready to pull the plug

Correct. My play is that tonight everyone fomos into it and I’ll unload it at 6:30 tomorrow morning.

Now before the expiration date the value may rise or fall depending on demand and stock price.

If I really had some stones I’d not look at the market or RDP until Saturday lol

Edit: If I let the contacts expire I can also take the 900 shares at that break even price. But usually the brokers just pay the difference since a lot of the times people don’t have enough cash to cover.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Correct. My play is that tonight everyone fomos into it and I’ll unload it at 6:30 tomorrow morning.

Now before the expiration date the value may rise or fall depending on demand and stock price.

If I really had some stones I’d not look at the market or RDP until Saturday lol

Edit: If I let the contacts expire I can also take the 900 shares at that break even price. But usually the brokers just pay the difference since a lot of the times people don’t have enough cash to cover.

What’s fomo? Second to me today I’ve seen that

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Anyone think nakd will break 2.10. I’m tempted to cut my losses tomorrow and put that money somewhere else

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It has to be above that on the 12th or how does that work? I’m up pretty nice right now but getting ready to pull the plug
Long vid but this kid is very visual on how options work and explains the underlying aspects of of options like the greeks, iv crush, covered calls etc

nowski

Reaction score
Not to get greedy but damn I've sold a few to soon over the last month. I literally bought VISM back this morning because I don't want to be left at the dock like I was with OZSC even after a healthy profit. Just like at the black jack table I want to go for the jugular vein and the kill...

hallett21

Reaction score
Anyone think nakd will break 2.10. I’m tempted to cut my losses tomorrow and put that money somewhere else

Were gonna find out tonight/first thing in the morning. My high buy was 1.70

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Were gonna find out tonight/first thing in the morning. My high buy was 1.70

I bought like 50 shares at 2.10. Wasn’t too upset because I was just learning and took a shot in the dark but it’s still moving

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Last NAKD bought at 1.13 and 1.14 but I bought a bunch in the teens and sold half at $2.75
Screenshot_20210210-142406_ETRADE.jpg

78Southwind

Reaction score
I think the Wall Street Bets guys/retards are going after Cryptos?...lol

I watch this one since I have more money in it than all the other ones. My plan was to hold it for at least 15 to 20 years. If it goes back to it's all time high I might have to sell some of it. It's tempting to at least sell a little bit right now since I am up 160%.

View attachment 970230

Damn Cardano (ADA) is still climbing...

I thought for sure there would be some consolidation since it's way over bought. I am up about 250% now. This is a long-term play for me but if it gets over $2.00 I am going to have to take some profits.

Cardano ADA1.png

Last edited:

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I bought more TLRY after hours. It looks like they are targeting SNDL hard tomorrow. They want to get it to $10 or at least $4.20 lol.

I'm hoping TLRY hits $90+ tomorrow.

Blubyu

Reaction score
I tried to jump in on some SNDL today, but my order didn’t get filled. [emoji35]

I just submitted a small $100 order to see if that get filled in the morning.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I tried to grab some GTBIF but it didn't quite get to where I wanted to purchase it at :(

Icky

Reaction score
I got 500 shares of SNDL at .83 last week. Figured I'd spend the rest of the money in my account, to bad I didn't deposit more.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Will check them out....Sounds like you are having a lot of fun and making some money
I lost 500 pretty quick and that kind of motivated me. As long as I’m not slacking on anything my wife doesn’t mind me spending some time in my office. I really need to get back to studying pretty soon though.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I have bought sold, bought sold, lather/rinse repeat for a year on TLRY. It’s been a gold mine! I sold 30% of my holdings at $37 thinking it was at its peak. IMO, this is SUPER artificial, but I’m quietly smiling all the way to the bank. I have, and still am a decent quantity share holder of OGI and ACB, but I’ve had much better profit in the last 12 months on TLRY.

IDEX
GUSH
MRO

I’ve fiddle fucked and made $ on these as well. I rarely day trade.

HCP3

Reaction score
Weed stocks getting hammered pre-market.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Thought we were going to the moon today

Xring01

Reaction score
How many of you guys are still in love with SNDL...
Premarket high of almost $5, and its $2.75 and halted... one hell of a drop.... free falling...

Whats goes up parabolic, goes down Parabolic, which is why I said this is a stock for day traders... not over night.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Can’t get my think or swim to load fuck

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Vic....Grab your money out of Nakid and put it in something else IF you don't feel its going to run up further. I missed my opportunity on buying this by 1cent when it was down under a buck. lol

Yep......weed stocks getting beat to shit early today