WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It will go back up , i here it will be big when his simi for the ports comes out next year. with the everything going to electric . The Gov is buying more on the dips
I’d like to take a position but if there’s any chance at it going to 400 I’ll wait. I’m going to pull up the article again, I was half asleep last night when I read it.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I’d like to take a position but if there’s any chance at it going to 400 I’ll wait. I’m going to pull up the article again, I was half asleep last night when I read it.
But I don't know shit , so don't listen to anything I say. I'm going to delete my posts before someone else gets upset.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
How are you guys feeling about Tesla? I just read a couple things that say it may go as low as 400. Possible?
Seems ever since they bought that Bitcoin it has been down hill. Coincidence?

Shares that cost that much makes us loose money real fast. But no risk no reward.

attitude

Reaction score
Considering I have 15 shares with an average purchase price in the 600s I don’t want to see it go down but if it hits 400 I’ll buy more. I’m holding this for at least a year so we’ll so how lucky I get.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Seems ever since they bought that Bitcoin it has been down hill. Coincidence?

Shares that cost that much makes us loose money real fast. But no risk no reward.
The article said something about Elon being reckless and it wasn’t good.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
VIAC leading the charge for me AGAIN......I think this one will run out of steam. Been on too much of a run

Trader stocks all down....

Barley in the green but entire markets are not open yet....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am thinking today is one of those days to just check in at the end of the day and see how it went. I have no feel on how today the market will play out. Barley in the green overall.....trade account down.

PRTS is down around 5%......I expect it to rebound late today and tomorrow into earnings on Monday.

TSN and SJM leading the charge up in the LT now

I had expected the NASD to bounce back but no go at this time. Maybe it comes back late today?

Good luck everybody

hallett21

Reaction score
I’m gonna go look for boating content. Wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xring01

Reaction score
My best trade of the day...
TQQQ.... fucking wow... bottom picked that fucker....
NIO, PLTR, TSLA, RKT, all

Started picking up small share sizes at the bottom, as the went up and broke key levels.. I keep adding to my position...

ITs gonna be a very green day.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My best trade of the day...
TQQQ.... fucking wow... bottom picked that fucker....
NIO, PLTR, TSLA, RKT, all

Started picking up small share sizes at the bottom, as the went up and broke key levels.. I keep adding to my position...

ITs gonna be a very green day.

So....you are saying volatility is good? :)

Xring01

Reaction score
So....you are saying volatility is good? :)
I explained my strategy yesterday...
No More Swing Trades, until this shit calms down...

I l was literally waking up red red red due to swing trade positions,,, fighting all day to day to dollar cost average them down...
And Day trade... just to be red at the end of the day...

This am... No Swing Trades...
No waking up red...
Watched the morning sell off, saw things that I thought might be a bottom...
Poured bout 100 shares of TQQQ at the bottom..
Started buying starter shares on NIO, PLTR, RKT, TSLA, as they move up, I added to the positions...

I was all out about 15 minutes ago... except a stupid small position in PLTR... I think it still has hope before the end of the day...

Looking to what I may short now... or just look for great deals that may turn around before the end of the day. But it will be small positions...

NQ may be red by the end of the day...
If it doesnt stay green, do not hold anything Tech or EV... all that shit sells of with the NQ...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well......I am all red across the board at this point.

Hoping for a rebound this PM

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I explained my strategy yesterday...
No More Swing Trades, until this shit calms down...

I l was literally waking up red red red due to swing trade positions,,, fighting all day to day to dollar cost average them down...
And Day trade... just to be red at the end of the day...

This am... No Swing Trades...
No waking up red...
Watched the morning sell off, saw things that I thought might be a bottom...
Poured bout 100 shares of TQQQ at the bottom..
Started buying starter shares on NIO, PLTR, RKT, TSLA, as they move up, I added to the positions...

I was all out about 15 minutes ago... except a stupid small position in PLTR... I think it still has hope before the end of the day...

Looking to what I may short now... or just look for great deals that may turn around before the end of the day. But it will be small positions...

NQ may be red by the end of the day...
If it doesnt stay green, do not hold anything Tech or EV... all that shit sells of with the NQ...
You need to go play in the options, volatility is good. 😂

It does cause heart palpitations at times.😱🥴

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I finally predicted something right. Waiting for my orders to fill and gonna hold em long. Bought more cciv more ipoe and more trxc

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
GUSH spiked at 10% up early, and I dumped it ALL. Watched the drop and bought back in full boat for $4 bucks a share less. This is a big move for a small guy like me. Really happy with that.

MRO continues to pay off.... Slow and steady there.

I got out of TLRY and APHA a couple days ago, cost me some $, but the free fall was real, and I wasn't interested in watching how far it would go. Today I feel like a genius for doing that. I will buy back in when things stabilize.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
WOW.....went and did a few things....just logged on to check out the stocks. Two months or retirement down today.

Its moving fast and taken people down a few notches for sure.

Hold on and be ready to buy in on this

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I just bought DKNG at $60.50. First time I've picked up any shares in this company.

2Driver

Reaction score
Im shopping for longs and dividend payer bargins today

Any suggestions?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Im shopping for longs and dividend payer bargins today

Any suggestions?

Look at RIO....Its been beat up today....

Maybe LMT, MRK or VTRS......Biggest losers in my LT accounts

They are all LT plays but not 100% sure each one does pay dividends

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I just gained back one month retirement......lol This is moving very fast today

Xring01

Reaction score
I just bought DKNG at $60.50. First time I've picked up any shares in this company.
As long as the Nasdaq holds your good.. Problem is, when the NQ sells off.. all the high flyers sell off with it...

Holy Crap.
NQ is at the same level at Jan 4th 2021.... Sold off all 2021 gains in the last several days... lets hope this is bottom... If not...
Incoming.....

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Buying a few shares of everything I have in my account.

glad I dipped into ark slow. I would have lost a shit ton. Buying a couple shares while it’s on sale.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am tapped out on my trade account or I would be buying in there for sure......gotta just wait this out.

On the LT stuff my guy is looking at which ones to add positions on....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I do have 9 stocks up today.....Biggest gainer being TSN at about 2.5%

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I just wish it would get above my buy in and quit teasing me!!

AMC had a big jump at the same time as GME... These meme stocks are weird as fuck.

UWMC is another one. I bought yesterday and sold this morning at almost high of day. Saved my day with that one.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’m still red across the board, ouch.
You are not alone.
C281DF71-50D2-4615-AFB3-F1FD72B49F04.jpeg

Xring01

Reaction score
I love playing TQQQ and SQQQ on days like this...
Wow... you can make some $$$$....

I starting picking up small shares of TQQQ at the bottom...
bought more on each dip....
No I am selling them off bit by bit on the way back up...
Its a good good good day....

I am thinking I might hold a big portion of this over night if it keeps recovering....

Because the markets could open up very green tomorrow AM if the Hedge Funds/Mutual funds all start buying everything thats on sale right now... Humm.... High risk, but it could be very high reward...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I am tapped out on my trade account or I would be buying in there for sure......gotta just wait this out.

On the LT stuff my guy is looking at which ones to add positions on....
I’m about the same. I’m probably down about 2k right now. It doesn’t bother me too much but I’m tapped out or I’d be buying more. I’m not really tapped out but my comfort level is.

HCP3

Reaction score
I finally predicted something right. Waiting for my orders to fill and gonna hold em long. Bought more cciv more ipoe and more trxc

It will be interesting how IPOE does with SoFi. SPACs have been acting real weird lately. Most are overpriced before the merge (CCIV at $60+ for example).

However, probably the best time to buy right now. 👍🏼

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It will be interesting how IPOE does with SoFi. SPACs have been acting real weird lately. Most are overpriced before the merge (CCIV at $60+ for example).

However, probably the best time to buy right now. 👍🏼
I caught it at 15 and threw 500 at it. Feel good about that one. I don’t want to take too big of risks.

HCP3

Reaction score
I caught it at 15 and threw 500 at it. Feel good about that one. I don’t want to take too big of risks.

Check out Chamath Palihapitiya if you haven't. He has a handful of very successful SPACs that have merged. He is behind IPOE. He has a few others that have not announced a target yet. IPOD and IPOF. I think there are even more, but can't remember right now. If you buy SPACs near NAV ($10 range) there is very little downside. Obligatory I am not recommending any stocks, just thought I would throw it out there since you seem to be looking at SPACs.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Check out Chamath Palihapitiya if you haven't. He has a handful of very successful SPACs that have merged. He is behind IPOE. He has a few others that have not announced a target yet. IPOD and IPOF. I think there are even more, but can't remember right now. If you buy SPACs near NAV ($10 range) there is very little downside. Obligatory I am not recommending any stocks, just thought I would throw it out there since you seem to be looking at SPACs.
I’m very bullish on chamath, he’s a money making machine. I’m holding onto clov after his interview.

Xring01

Reaction score
I’m very bullish on chamath, he’s a money making machine. I’m holding onto clov after his interview.
I am to.. "bullish on Chamath".... but I am not holding SPACs as Investments... maybe a tiny speculative play...

But fully understand what a SPAC is, before you start investing in them...
THink of it as Crowd Sourcing money, buy creating Publically traded company, that doesnt have a product yet. Think of it as someone with a great idea, who doesnt have the capital to bring it to fruition or to the market...
What happens, if this great idea, fails, or is to expensive to mass produce....
How do you get your investment back if it goes Bankrupt?
What is the risk associated with investing in a company with no product, nothing but debt, no earnings... Just an idea...

Just understand, SPAC's typically have no true earnings... No P/E Ratio, for a very very long time...
So how are Stock supposed to be valued????
Well look at AAPL... Its value is based on revenue, profits, return on capital... how about CAT, or GE or _____________________....

SPACs dont have any of that... therefore its value.. is quite subjective and can change in a moments notice.... one bad news article its value drops in half before the market even opens... ask me how I know....

Seriously... Do your own research before you invest in any SPAC...
Some work out great...
Most work out great for the guy with the idea who took it public... made his millions, just to watch it fail... And he is off to create another SPAC and do it all over again....

To me... Investment is a long term Buy and Hold...

I cant think of one SPAC that I would invest in at this time.... But thats me, and thats my opinion.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I am to.. "bullish on Chamath".... but I am not holding SPACs as Investments... maybe a tiny speculative play...

But fully understand what a SPAC is, before you start investing in them...
THink of it as Crowd Sourcing money, buy creating Publically traded company, that doesnt have a product yet. Think of it as someone with a great idea, who doesnt have the capital to bring it to fruition or to the market...
What happens, if this great idea, fails, or is to expensive to mass produce....
How do you get your investment back if it goes Bankrupt?
What is the risk associated with investing in a company with no product, nothing but debt, no earnings... Just an idea...

Just understand, SPAC's typically have no true earnings... No P/E Ratio, for a very very long time...
So how are Stock supposed to be valued????
Well look at AAPL... Its value is based on revenue, profits, return on capital... how about CAT, or GE or _____________________....

SPACs dont have any of that... therefore its value.. is quite subjective and can change in a moments notice.... one bad news article its value drops in half before the market even opens... ask me how I know....

Seriously... Do your own research before you invest in any SPAC...
Some work out great...
Most work out great for the guy with the idea who took it public... made his millions, just to watch it fail... And he is off to create another SPAC and do it all over again....

To me... Investment is a long term Buy and Hold...

I cant think of one SPAC that I would invest in at this time.... But thats me, and thats my opinion.
My strategy right now is hyper growth. I’m taking a little more risk than I would like but I’m trying to get an established amount to invest. I have around 5k in the market and my goal is to double it over the year. Once I have what I consider enough I’ll invest more long term. The spacs I’m in currently I’d say are long term. I don’t mind posting my Robinhood portfolio. It’s not doing well but I’m not too worried yet. I don’t think my SoFi or webull portfolios are doing great either but those are more long term and I don’t even look daily. Most the ones on my watch list I have positions in SoFi or webull. For some reason I just really like using Robin Hood. If I should post these pics let me know, I’m just trying to learn as much as I can.
514C5B86-D561-4A3A-8055-61EB47AF04F3.png
D94479A4-8495-4594-B329-572EFFCEEF4A.png
F05634DE-9834-47B7-A05D-D310D11034F9.png
601F6167-5B0D-468B-AB1E-5B3394ABA18B.png
BEE19028-A80E-4CF9-A004-CA3BC8CF1C2D.png