WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

Xring01

Reaction score
NIO, should be the TSLA of China...
If so, then they should be able to make a boat load of $$$ in the future.
However the biggest issue with NIO... is its a Chinese company, that the US, threatens to Delist from the NQ/NYSE every 6 months to flex US Muscle against China... Thats one of the reason why it dropped from the low $40s to where we are today.... Nio can be a great Swing Trade, and day trade, But I dont think I would hold it long term, based on the fact they can be easily manipulated over politics.

Owe and while on the NIO topic...

NIO should be the TSLA of China,
XPEV should be the Toyota of China
LI should be the low low price EV cars of china...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Nio is going to be getting dual listed imo.
Also bought some fisker today.

D70F14FA-BBFB-438D-9820-41B485FEA708.png
461CE021-0908-487B-955F-08E07083DFD5.png

boatnam2

Reaction score
NIO, should be the TSLA of China...
If so, then they should be able to make a boat load of $$$ in the future.
However the biggest issue with NIO... is its a Chinese company, that the US, threatens to Delist from the NQ/NYSE every 6 months to flex US Muscle against China... Thats one of the reason why it dropped from the low $40s to where we are today.... Nio can be a great Swing Trade, and day trade, But I dont think I would hold it long term, based on the fact they can be easily manipulated over politics.

Owe and while on the NIO topic...

NIO should be the TSLA of China,
XPEV should be the Toyota of China
LI should be the low low price EV cars of china...
Have anyone ever seen the dude at glamis that was rolling put his kid on a chinese quad because he was too cheap to buy a honda? I don't think their cars will be much better lol

farmo83

Reaction score
I say this having made a lot of money on TSLA last year.

It's too expensive for my taste from a P/E perspective. If revenue goes up 400% it's still not keeping up with what's already priced in. I think it should be 100-200 dollar range.

Granted I've said this over the last few months and all my friends in TSLA have laughed all the way to the bank.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
What do you all think of SPCE ? My dad gave me a couple bucks over the weekend and said put into something for space.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Hope some of you guys that were in CHWY are still holding. Good earnings and up good pre-mkt after earnings.

PRTS....trying to move up for me.....

In my LT added quite a bit to my positions lead by VTRS....Holding a fair amount of this one now.

My trading account is kind of at a stand still.....somehow I turned trades into holds.....lol

Lets have a good day today

Last edited:

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
You guys think the Fed will ever legalize pot?
Thoughts about all these Canadian pot stocks? NY is legal for rec. Cannabis now.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Fisker is doing good today. I needed that. My confidence was starting to go away

CLdrinker

Reaction score
BA is making a move back up
Apple up a tiny bit but I’m still in the red.
walmart isn’t as shity lol
Visa is staying green for me. Is it goes back to $220 I may sell it.

farmo83

Reaction score
It is just a matter of time

I bought 3 year calls on SNDL at 50 cents. for around 80 bucks. Cheap way for exposure as it's basically a FOMO play.

If you really want to get in cheap a friend of mine did a covered call and he's all in about 20 bucks a contract.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I bought 3 year calls on SNDL at 50 cents. for around 80 bucks. Cheap way for exposure as it's basically a FOMO play.

If you really want to get in cheap a friend of mine did a covered call and he's all in about 20 bucks a contract.

I have never done calls, puts, etc. Have never even tried to understand them.

farmo83

Reaction score
If your a long term player it's a cheaper way to get exposure. Also allows you to put some creative plays on.

Cost of tuition can be steep though. I've gotten smoked on options before. SNDL is cheap. More expensive stuff I just buy shares

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
BA is making a move back up
Apple up a tiny bit but I’m still in the red.
walmart isn’t as shity lol
Visa is staying green for me. Is it goes back to $220 I may sell it.
Walmart was mentioned in the same video. All about recovery stocks. Should start doing really well

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
If you guys have 10 minutes this is worth a watch. I do have decent positions in all 3

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The dead effect is back. After that video mp took off

Nordie

Reaction score
I'm trying to absorb as much as I can, I've jumped in, but not with a lot of money. Just something to play with.

I've been able to make my annuity do very well, but I don't have to pay too much attention to it. I've got 19 years left, but I might be okay when I can finally retire.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
$STPK is the only one that didn't (for now). Other than that, it sounds like he has a real influence/audience.
Stpk took a huge hit. I think my average was 38 for a while. I’ve been slowly lowering it

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
This is a great Stock (MVIS) they have the best lidar coming, plus AR. I’ve had since last year and posted on this site, bought in with an average of 93 cents, made 100g when hit $23. This is only the beginning, buy more on the dip and wait until April and you’ll be happy you kept it.
So glad i didn’t sell

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Nope.....sold all my positions out. Made a good chunk of money on that one and the timing was perfect to unload the last bit I had.
A lot of youtubers talking about it I’m guessing another squeeze play deal

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
A lot of youtubers talking about it I’m guessing another squeeze play deal

possibly. I was joking with my guy... after we sold the remaining and it went straight into the shitter...that we should buy back in the next morning. Glad we didnt as it has further dropped.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Your guys President says they are going deep into EV . What brand charger is at most grocery stores? Are the Dino blood tow trucks going to have a big jump box for the dead battery's that someone forgot to plug in the night before?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Your guys President says they are going deep into EV . What brand charger is at most grocery stores? Are the Dino blood tow trucks going to have a big jump box for the dead battery's that someone forgot to plug in the night before?
Imo chargepoint is the leader. When Tesla comes out with the charger that will work on all vehicles the small ones will be losers but I think chargepoint will be fine. They started running yesterday so I would watch it for a while and decide on a good entry point.

HCP3

Reaction score
I remember people in /r/pennystocks pumping up $mvis around May of last year. They did that to a lot of stocks that never went anywhere. $xspa, $uavs are a couple of the top of my head.

Pretty cool to see one finally make it ($mvis)

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Good morning.

Hope we all do well today.
I haven’t bought or sold anything all week just sitting back and hoping for the best.

HCP3

Reaction score
Good morning.

Hope we all do well today.
I haven’t bought or sold anything all week just sitting back and hoping for the best.

Markets are closed today. Good Friday. 😀