WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

Xring01

Reaction score
OK Guys, I am willing to share what I am doing in my Cash Accounts.
What is a Cash Account... Its not a 401K, or a IRA, it doesnt have any tax advantages. You have to pay tax on those proceeds. Before we get into my Cash Account. Lets talk retirement strategy 101.

First and foremost, take advantage of any employee benefits that you have from your company. If they offer 3% Match to your 401K contribution. Then put 3% of your money in no questions asked. Why, because you just got 100% ROI on that $$$. Best odds you will ever get. I have alot of other 401K Type of advice, but thats not the goal of this thread.

The goal of this thread is to discuss your cash accounts trading, whether is Long Term (Buy and Hold), Swing Trade (shorter term can be overnight to 6 months), or day trade.

So when you post what your investing or trading. Let us know what type of an investment it is.

For Instance:
My current Swing Trades
PRTS - In at @12.07 because its trading well below the 50MA, which a potential $17 Profit target. I will most likely swing this position many times over the next few months.
COST - 33% position at $373.17, trading below the 50MA, showing strength. Profits at the $400 area. so a 10% ROI potential
PINS - Played it several times recently. Just got back in @ $66.71, take profits in the $73 or higher area, so 10% ROI potential or higher, this one does have a tighter stop though
BABA - Below the 200 and the 50 MA, with 33% ROI potential. in at $237.17, profits in the $320 area, again, I might go in/out of this one several times over the coming months.
Wrapping up a swing trade on CRM.

Some of my better plays in 2020.
LVGO, CHWY, AMZN, PCG, DKNG, NIO, TSLA and others.... Hoping to duplicate my 2020 profits this year. CV19 gave me the time to truly up my game. I have spent all my free time over that last 3-4 months, reading, taking class's and learning as much as I can.

I hope we can get a good thread going, but its all up to you guys to also contribute. If I am the only one, then its will die.

Lets share info, on what you plan to invest in, and lets discuss the pro/cons, learn from one another, and hopefully make some $$$.

Last edited:

sintax

Reaction score
I need to understand all of this a bit better. You mentioned you've been doing research for the last 3-4 mo. Any resources you'd recommend for getting off the ground?

I do mostly manage my 401k and rothIRA investments, and I feel its kind of hard to go wrong in this market, but I'd love to be more involved / comfortable with the topics.

Xring01

Reaction score
I need to understand all of this a bit better. You mentioned you've been doing research for the last 3-4 mo. Any resources you'd recommend for getting off the ground?

I do mostly manage my 401k and rothIRA investments, and I feel its kind of hard to go wrong in this market, but I'd love to be more involved / comfortable with the topics.

What I have been learning...?
I have been learning how to day trade, and how to swing trade.
In the past, I was a buy and hold kinda guy, by doing that, I built up my cash account, to a pretty good level.
Due to CV19, I now have alot of office time, that gave me the opportunity to learn day trading/swing trading...

If you want to learn day trading/swing trading.
First I would recommend going on Youtube, and learn all about
Charts, Candles, Moving Averages, Volume, VWAP, RSI, how to draw trend lines, levels of support, levels of resistance, swing trade set ups, trading plans, risk/reward ratios.

Once you have better idea of these things, then start looking how it can impact your decision making, on potential trades. I am serious... learn all of these things, before you start using them. Dont learn one, and think you have it all figured out, because thats a very very good way to pay some stupid tax.. Please ask me how I know. Day trading is a very very expensive thing to learn. I hate to say it, there is only one way to do, thats jumping in. But it you manage your position size, with correct trading plan: Meaning knowing you entry, stop, profits, then you either win/lose.
The goal is to set the risk/reward ratios, so that even if you 2 out of 3,, that one win... makes up for the two loss's.

Damn, PINS has been very good to me today...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Bought some CVX and PRTS today and looking for a 10% gain and then jumping out. This trading stuff is new to me and hopefully can make a little pocket change along the way. My investments have always been long term plays but I put a very small amount off to the side to "play" with. Away we go......lol

Good luck everybody!

Xring01

Reaction score
Wow... I just played a Low Cap, Low Float pump/dump to about perfection... (these are the highest risk that you can play.. Seriously high risk.... not recommended for beginners at all, stay away from them)

Thats rare for me, those normally chop me up and spit me out....
IPDN... Set up, trading plan was fairly simple. Watching it most of the day, for a VWAP reclaim. (VWAP is the white line in the middle of the chart)

Alot of times, the moment a stock like this thats been trading below VWAP for a few hours, when it hits that level, on an uptrend, it normally pops up a bit shortly after. That was my plan/ strategy... My plan was in/out quick... lightning quick.

Bought 1000 shares, at $3.32cents, with in a few minute it hit $3.50, and started retreating, and I was selling it off 100 shares at a time, for a quick hit $162. Profit.... shortly after I was completely out, it jumped to $3.61, but dropped back down to $3.20 with a few minutes... In/Out in 6-7minutes total... quick hit.. Blue triangle is my puchase of 1000, shares, red triangles are my sells... first 5 where 100 shares each, last 2 where 300, and 200...

Thats a day trade... Its rare for me to make money on these. I normally give it back on day trading. Seriously... I do... My swing trading has been paying for my day trading loss's for the last few months. The last 2 days in a row, my day trades have been more profitable than my swing trades.

Maybe I have learned a few things, or maybe I got lucky, only time will tell.

1609355567091.png

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
Love the idea of the thread and potential. All in until the “sky is falling” group jumps in. :D

Xring01

Reaction score
PINS
Below is a 6 month chart
Blue line is 50MA, Gold Line is the 200 MA,,

See how this stock typically trades above the 50MA, rarely does it go below it..... If you look around Dec 22 time frame, I marked it up... I got in $68 level and out $73 ish level... Why did I make that trade... because it was breaking up thru the 50MA on a uptrend... I got in and got out in a few days for decent little profit.

Then it retreated, just like I wanted it... See how it dropped down below the 50MA, see how it now on a bit of an uptrend.... Again this it the 6 month chart... I will also post my daily chart of today, on my entry...(I bought it today as another swing trade. Below is 6 month...

1609356571577.png

Daily chart...
Opened up, I am watching it, for my next entry point....
In the beginning of the day, its trending down most of the morning... Blue Triangle was my initial purchase Why?
Because the candles are trading below the 9/20ema lines all morning. The moment the candles started trading above the lines, thats was my entry... I wanted to see 2 green 1 minute candles, to confirm it was on a up trend. Thats was my purchase... Almost perfect...
1609356706138.png

Why do I see value in PINS... why am I risking my $$$.
Solid Company, thats producing revenue, which has a great chart for long period of time. Consistently trending upwards.
So I want to buy it on the dips, sell on the peaks.

Again the strategy is buy at $66 arena, and hopefully sell in the $75 area... ...

This is my definition of a swing trade.

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
You buying more chwy on this dip?

CHWY, went Parabolic on me... to me it went up way to fast. Typically when stocks do that... they can fall just as fast as they went up.
But I did learn a few great lessons on CHWY... When you have a runner, thats running... Dont sell everything... leave 20-25% in, and let it continue running, and move you stops up as it continues higher and higher... Yep... learned that lesson the hard way... ugggg....

For now... I am watching chewy... I may day trade it, but its not a swing trade to me... here is the key reason why.

6 Month chart...
See how over extended it is above the 200MA.... gold line... it has huge downside potential... thats the con...
the pro is that its below the 50 MA, blue line, and trending up.

But to me, its not worth the risk of the downside. It needs to consolidate sideways for awhile, before I will Swing trade it. It may be a candidate for a long term buy and hold, because there is a huge chance its tradeing at $130-$140 this time next year, pending how they do on future earnings reports.
1609357304755.png

Last edited:

Flatsix66

Reaction score
How do day traders deal with all the tax reporting (basis, short term, long term, loss carryover...), seems like it would be a nightmare with all those trades?

Xring01

Reaction score
How do day traders deal with all the tax reporting (basis, short term, long term, loss carryover...), seems like it would be a nightmare with all those trades?
Thats what my accountant gets paid to do.

BajaT

Reaction score
Next dip buyin and holdin COP....

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Good luck with the 2021 stock trades, I'll be watching this thread.

gqchris

Reaction score
I got out of the traditional market and have been crypto last six months. Holy hell! BTC is up to 29k as I type and wont stop climbing. Im in it for the long haul. Wish I would have been smarter 10 years ago!

C08H18

Reaction score
" retirement strategy 101"
" employee benefits"
" CV19 gave me the time to truly up my game.
" 3-4 months, reading, taking class's and learning as much as I can"

@Xring01
I like the idea of sharing advice, but you don't know me, and i don't know you, so we can't really vet each other before acting on advice. i gather from your post that you likely are not retired, not self-employed, working from home, and have taken up investing (e.g. day trading) for a several months.

Me? semi-retired, long-time investor, consultant, and I use a combination of IRA's, open accts, solo 401K's, Roths, & HSA's. I DON'T day trade, I'd rather be boating.... or riding.

I play safe with large cap companies with strong fundamentals: APPL, AMZN, Alphabet, COST, TSM, LVMUY, etc. By the way, COSTCO was the worse performer of this group with only a 139% return over a few year period. I stay away from companies like TELSA that attracts emotional buyers and unrealistic P/E ratios. i won't touch PCG either because of CA history of poor decisions and rulings impacting PG&E.

Recent buys in the last 6 months are: HD(+66%), CAT (+36%), CSX (+27%), BABA (82%), TCEHY (87%).
i buy or acquire over time, so my % returns reflect a weighting. First year of a new president is always good, so i'm bullish for '21.

Happy to share what i know with RDP.

El Rojo

Reaction score
I got out of the traditional market and have been crypto last six months. Holy hell! BTC is up to 29k as I type and wont stop climbing. Im in it for the long haul. Wish I would have been smarter 10 years ago!
Where were you when Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 3k? I get it though, looks great right now, and I’m wondering if the Robinhood/ stimulus crowd are contributing to its crazy run up

Xring01

Reaction score
BABA - Watching this one closely today.
As I have mentioned earlier... I have a position in it. However there was some more negative news on it this AM... If it drops today 2%, I will most likely sell what I have. Besides the negative news, its not getting over the 50MA as fast as I think it should... Which adds to my concern...

If I stop out, Hopefully it drops 6-8%, and we get back in lower... after we see some signs of recovery... This one is a bit iffy to me at the moment.

I am holding, but I will honor a Stop on it...

Honestly, it should shake off the news, and run pretty flat today, and maybe even go up a bit...

C08H18

Reaction score
I mentioned that i park funds in ETF's periodically.
The past year it's been FDIS (Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary ETF).

Consumer spending has been good this year. Anyone buying a new RV, bike, SxS can attest to that! Myself included. Households are keeping more consumables on hand during COVID. By my forecast, we won't achieve herd immunity or have vaccinated a large percentage of the population until late 2022 or later, which means the trend won't reverse in '21. 2021 is the first year of a new president which is always good. Rather than have $$ sit in a brokerage acct as cash, i will continue to use FDIS in 2021.

Full disclosure: Today i moved uninvested cash held by the brokerage to FDIS.

Xring01

Reaction score
WOW... Swing Trades
PINS took off this am,,, great day to own it. $$$$, bounced up to $69, and slowly retreating...
PRTS - another one that took off... $$$bounced up to $13.25, and slowly retreating.
COST- slow and steady...$
CRM - retreated a tiny bit, no concerns yet. still holding.
BABA - glad we stopped out, after that latest news... still looking for a bottom, and re entry..

Day Trades.
Played PLTR for a quicky bottom bounce scalp for $48 win.
Played ACB and CGC for quick scalps.... still in them, expecting a $200...
Best Day trade of the Day... NIO... wow.. ohh my...

One of my better days of trading.... its been a good day so far.

Last edited:

C08H18

Reaction score
One of my better days of trading.... its been a good day so far.

I"m still skeptical about day trading vs. long term investing. What was your overall performance in 2020?

caribbean20

Reaction score
AAPL and MU are our biggest holdings. MU reports earnings this week, fingers crossed. Keeping dry powder until after we see what happens in GA tomorrow, 1/5.

Unless we see a compelling single stock idea, we will likely do an international ETF for some of that dry powder unless the sky falls. Last I recall, S&P 500 P/E was 22 vs. 15 for international ex-US.

We are retired and watch the market daily, CNBC. My wife is the risk taker, I’m more conservative. Good ying and yang.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I"m still skeptical about day trading vs. long term investing. What was your overall performance in 2020?

Two different animals all together as you well know. I have pretty much always been a long term investor. I decided to play around with a little amount for day trading....but I am retired and will pretty much stay with what has worked for the past 30 years for me.

Xring01

Reaction score

How do I truly answer this...
Because I didnt day trade until the last 3 months of the year..
Over all performance for 2020, was up 100% or more. But that was because I had all my $$$ on the sidelines, when the market tanked in March...
If you look at the old 2020 thread, read thru it, you will see what I bought and held, and when I started day trading, and learning how to day trade.

So its not a simple answer, because I am just learning how to day trade. I have the long term buy and hold down pretty good, but I am trying to do better than that. In the beginning of my day trading journey, I did lose $$$, but my swing trades, and long term trades, made up for those loss's, towards the end of 2020, my day trades where better than my swing/long term plays.

I am still learning, no doubt... but the difference between me and the majority of the people. They tell you after they made there money.

I am telling you the swing trades, when I enter them, and when I am exiting them. So I am being as honest as I can. Day trades, there is no real way to tell you my entrys/exits, because they can happen in less than 30 seconds sometimes.

CRM is starting to bug me.... its retreating a bit more than I am comfortable with... watching it closely.... I might have to stop out on this one... uggg.

Well I guess I cant complain, the market is down 600 points, and I am positive on the day.... patting my self on the back... I guess I cant complain about CRM, when the market it tanking. but I will not hold it much lower than this.

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Where were you when Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 3k? I get it though, looks great right now, and I’m wondering if the Robinhood/ stimulus crowd are contributing to its crazy run up

I just barely got into the Crypto game. I made some cash on some Alt Coins last month. Couple grand when I caught XRP on that .90 rise! That was an initial 600$ investment. Wish I had the willpower to buy in April at 3k. :(

As far as BTC, I am going to HODL it. It will swing violently as it has been. I think the run up is the usual holiday traffic, people bored and some family member introduces them to crypto.

C08H18

Reaction score
Two different animals all together as you well know. I have pretty much always been a long term investor. I decided to play around with a little amount for day trading....but I am retired and will pretty much stay with what has worked for the past 30 years for me.

same investment approach here. I still do p/t consulting to pay for health ins, travel, and toys and to keep investments growing.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
How do I truly answer this...
Because I didnt day trade until the last 3 months of the year..
Over all performance for 2020, was up 100% or more. But that was because I had all my $$$ on the sidelines, when the market tanked in March...
If you look at the old 2020 thread, read thru it, you will see what I bought and held, and when I started day trading, and learning how to day trade.

So its not a simple answer, because I am just learning how to day trade. I have the long term buy and hold down pretty good, but I am trying to do better than that. In the beginning of my day trading journey, I did lose $$$, but my swing trades, and long term trades, made up for those loss's, towards the end of 2020, my day trades where better than my swing/long term plays.

I am still learning, no doubt... but the difference between me and the majority of the people. They tell you after they made there money.

I am telling you the swing trades, when I enter them, and when I am exiting them. So I am being as honest as I can. Day trades, there is no real way to tell you my entrys/exits, because they can happen in less than 30 seconds sometimes.

COST is starting to bug me.... its retreating a bit more than I am comfortable with... watching it closely.... I might have to stop out on this one... uggg.

Well I guess I cant complain, the market is down 600 points, and I am positive on the day.... patting my self on the back... I guess I cant complain about COST, when the market it tanking. but I will hold it much lower than this.
Can you post your YTD running gain/loss %? Its good to see the winners and losers in balance.

Xring01

Reaction score
Market is starting to melt down...
I am out of all my swing positions... except COST... that one I am holding for now.

I am considering buying SQQQ if the market continues to tank.
Its an inverse leveraged Nasdaq ETF, that is 3x what NQ does...
So if NQ drops 1%, SQQQ goes up 3%.... I have made money with it in the past when the markets melt down. I havebt bought yet, still watching on the sidelines..

side note... TQQQ is the opposite of SQQQ.... if NQ goes up 1%, TQQQ goes up 3%...

i need to find something to short... like now.

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
Can you post your YTD running gain/loss %? Its good to see the winners and losers in balance.

NO... why would I do that,
I am telling you what I buy, when I buy it... I am telling you what I sell when I sell it.
You can do the math.
And you can read the 2020 thread.

I have made 76 Trades this am alone....

Dont ever blindly follow my trades, I am willing to share what I am doing, and hoping that others are sharing also. When they share, that may give me an idea to research, and I may or may not take there suggestions, based on what I see, when I do the research....

Because the more people who share there insites, the better it is for all of us. Because one of you may work in an industry that I know nothing about, if that industry is about to take off, and you guys clues us in, then we can all win.... thats what I am trying to create on this thread..

WIN/WIN - sharing info, sharing ideas, and even asking quesions, is buying stock XYZ is a good idea its current level, or shoudl we wait for a pull back....

If this is all about me, and what I do, then this thread goes no where, because there is nothing in it for me to gain from....

So please share your ideas also, what do you see value in? and Why do you see value in it?

WIN/WIN

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
DKNG
Setting up for a nice swing trade...
Pulling back, below the 50MA, and just dropped below the 200 MA...

Lets watch it consolidate a bit, and after it shows us potential recovery, then I can start staging my way in. At these levels I estimate a 20 % ish ROI.. Assuming we get in below $45, and out around $55 area...
TIme to do some home work. Make sure there isnt anything that I am missing.

To Clarify.... I am not buying in to DKNG yet.... Three stages to a reversal.
Rejection
Consolidation
Recovery...

This is the rejection area.... I will continue to watch it for a bit.

1609792137809.png

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
maybe his accountant can answer

I am not going to post that.
I am sharing my swing trades, and long term hold trades...

More importantly, I am sharing the ideas, and why I think they may play out, and my trading plans.

Call me out all you want, but I am sharing 10x more info than anyone else.

How many of you have shared charts? Or why you think something is a good trade... ????, Shared your purchase price???
Hummm is easy to cast stones, but what have you shared?????

I will repeat, do not ever blindly follow anyones recommendation... when someone/ anyone posts something that interests you, then do you own research, set up your own trading plan. Set your own position size, set you own stop, set your own profits...

NEVER BLINDLY FOLLOW!.... MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS BASED ON YOUR PLAN

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
Well, I got rid of my fiduciary broker on Thursday and am going it alone. Time to shake the cobwebs out and buckle down and learn this shit

Not really what I had hoped on doing

Xring01

Reaction score
Well, I got rid of my fiduciary broker on Thursday and am going it alone. Time to shake the cobwebs out and buckle down and learn this shit

Not really what I had hoped on doing

Wow!....
Several people on this thread, are trying to get us to shift focus on what I intended it to become...

My idea is a thread, where we can share an idea of what we are planning to invest in. Why we are doing it, and hopefully have others share there thoughts on why that may or may not be a good idea....

I will always give you my honest opinion.
I am bit conservative in certain sectors, and aggressive in other sectors....

What are you goals, and what background/experience do you have in investing/trading.

hallett21

Reaction score
Everyone I know only sees 2021 stock market going up. Which makes me cautiously negative lol.

Still have Apple, IRM, PRPL, RKT but I am looking at ETFs that do well when the market turns. A lot of them are damn cheap.

Xring01

Reaction score
Everyone I know only sees 2021 stock market going up. Which makes me cautiously negative lol.

Still have Apple, IRM, PRPL, RKT but I am looking at ETFs that do well when the market turns. A lot of them are damn cheap.
Thanks for contributing... my quick opinion...
Apple, great buy and hold stock... I wouldnt buy it at this point, but I would hold it, if I owned it. Reason I wouldnt buy it is because its way over extended 200MA. It is a bit below the 50MA... so it should consolidate a bit more in this area, before its next uptrend. Should give an easy 25% ROI for 2021.

IRM - I know nothing about them... quick look at the chart. Short term I see more down side than upside, but it could be setting up for a swing trade in a a week or so.

PRPL - I like that chart... I need to do more research on it. Again is a bit extended over the 50 and 200MAs so consolidation/and potential short term downside, but appears to be a good long term buy and hold chart. Again I need to do more research on it.

RKT--- I love RKT... I made some $$$ on this one, I have high expectation for it in 2021... If it shows me any strength what so ever, I am in it, because its been going sideways for way to long... I think it could be a $40 stock by the end of 2021

Again, this is my opinion..... I may be right, may be wrong...

hallett21

Reaction score
Thanks for contributing... my quick opinion...
Apple, great buy and hold stock... I wouldnt buy it at this point, but I would hold it, if I owned it. Reason I wouldnt buy it is because its way over extended 200MA. It is a bit below the 50MA... so it should consolidate a bit more in this area, before its next uptrend. Should give an easy 25% ROI for 2021.

IRM - I know nothing about them... quick look at the chart. Short term I see more down side than upside, but it could be setting up for a swing trade in a a week or so.

PRPL - I like that chart... I need to do more research on it. Again is a bit extended over the 50 and 200MAs so consolidation/and potential short term downside, but appears to be a good long term buy and hold chart. Again I need to do more research on it.

RKT--- I love RKT... I made some $$$ on this one, I have high expectation for it in 2021... If it shows me any strength what so ever, I am in it, because its been going sideways for way to long... I think it could be a $40 stock by the end of 2021

Again, this is my opinion..... I may be right, may be wrong...

Every time I think Apple cant go any higher (10+ years) it keeps going.

IRM is great on the dividend (9%).

PRPL I've been in and out of for the last 6 months. Made some, lost some, over all i'm up lol

RKT.... Idk about. There's only so much the refi market can do. If interest rates keep falling I'm thinking everyone can go one more round. But once you get into the mid 2's are you really going to refi again for .5-1%? I can't imagine their home sales market even puts a dent compared to refi. I know they are planning on expanding into other ventures as well and maybe that keeps them going. @OldSchoolBoats @Tamalewagon ????

On the other hand my cousin who's a successful mortgage broker said between January 2020 and I think June he doubled his best year.

Either way there seems to be a bunch of money in the market.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Xring01

Reaction score
Redfin's outlook on real estate.

These are all the reasons why I am a fan of RKT...
They are in a perfect position to capitalize on all of this... which means higher revenue, and hopefully higher profitability, and much higher stock price. Which could me alot more $$$ in our accounts if we make the right trades at the right times.

hallett21

Reaction score
The exodus from big city centers, and people realizing they hate their families and need more space is only going to only continue :)

Lol no kidding. Not sure I would want to be an owner of a new higher end apartment complex. Wife and I have a 5 year plan to pick up something in the 5+ acre range and be done. Even if I have to build the guest house first and the main house down the road.

hallett21

Reaction score
These are all the reasons why I am a fan of RKT...
They are in a perfect position to capitalize on all of this... which means higher revenue, and hopefully higher profitability, and much higher stock price.

Imagine if Quicken created their own Redfin/Zillow format. They would be a monopoly in no time.

Xring01

Reaction score
Lol no kidding. Not sure I would want to be an owner of a new higher end apartment complex. Wife and I have a 5 year plan to pick up something in the 5+ acre range and be done. Even if I have to build the guest house first and the main house down the road.

At least you have a plan.
The majority of people dont...
I wish you luck...

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Every time I think Apple cant go any higher (10+ years) it keeps going.

IRM is great on the dividend (9%).

PRPL I've been in and out of for the last 6 months. Made some, lost some, over all i'm up lol

RKT.... Idk about. There's only so much the refi market can do. If interest rates keep falling I'm thinking everyone can go one more round. But once you get into the mid 2's are you really going to refi again for .5-1%? I can't imagine their home sales market even puts a dent compared to refi. I know they are planning on expanding into other ventures as well and maybe that keeps them going. @OldSchoolBoats @Tamalewagon ????

On the other hand my cousin who's a successful mortgage broker said between January 2020 and I think June he doubled his best year.

Either way there seems to be a bunch of money in the market.

Only mortgage company I traded last year was COOP and we did well on it. Will be interesting to see what happens when UWM goes public this month (GHIV)

I don't think these mortgage companies have a lot of room to run. There are better trades out there......IMO

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Xring01

Reaction score
Imagine if Quicken created their own Redfin/Zillow format. They would be a monopoly in no time.

Quicken is Rocket Mortgage... I am not sure that would be in there best interest... but now that you have me thinking about it... Wow, if they announced they where remotely interested in expanding... that stock price would double... hummmm...

Better yet.... RKT buys up Zillow, or _________________ , the stock price doubles....

Hummmm all more reasons why I like them.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
NO... why would I do that,
I am telling you what I buy, when I buy it... I am telling you what I sell when I sell it.
You can do the math.
And you can read the 2020 thread.

I have made 76 Trades this am alone....

Dont ever blindly follow my trades, I am willing to share what I am doing, and hoping that others are sharing also. When they share, that may give me an idea to research, and I may or may not take there suggestions, based on what I see, when I do the research....

Because the more people who share there insites, the better it is for all of us. Because one of you may work in an industry that I know nothing about, if that industry is about to take off, and you guys clues us in, then we can all win.... thats what I am trying to create on this thread..

WIN/WIN - sharing info, sharing ideas, and even asking quesions, is buying stock XYZ is a good idea its current level, or shoudl we wait for a pull back....

If this is all about me, and what I do, then this thread goes no where, because there is nothing in it for me to gain from....

So please share your ideas also, what do you see value in? and Why do you see value in it?

WIN/WIN

I think this is great! I have been following along the best I can with the time I have. Ready that you had already made 76 trades by this time in the morning really answered a few questions for me, knowing that you are probably looking at 2-3 screens, making moves by the minute, much like a job and not a hobby.