WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

HCP3

Reaction score
Reddit is now going after Blackberry ($BB). Up 26% for no other reason.

Xring01

Reaction score
When the market had that massive drop..
I had a key stroke error... Turned a very green day into a red day..

I was trying to sell a stock that was dropping like a rock, to protect the profits... Because I was in a hurry... I hit buy instead of sell...

So I went from 100 shares I was trying to sell... to now have 200 shares,,, and its $100 stock is... and it was dropping fast...

Ohhhh yeah... this one stings... Just because I was multitasking.... uggg..

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
When the market had that massive drop..
I had a key stroke error... Turned a very green day into a red day..

I was trying to sell a stock that was dropping like a rock, to protect the profits... Because I was in a hurry... I hit buy instead of sell...

So I went from 100 shares I was trying to sell... to now have 200 shares,,, and its $100 stock is... and it was dropping fast...

Ohhhh yeah... this one stings... Just because I was multitasking.... uggg..

Ouch

Waiting for PRTS to continue to drop. Going to play it like a fucking fiddle....lol

Xring01

Reaction score
I love PRTS....
GME destroyed accounts today...

Holy Crap....
Very Glad I left that one alone today....

Right now... high of day around 155, and now its at 72ish.... wow....

nowski

Reaction score
Honestl, I avoid penny stocks, primarily because they are prone to dilution of shares, or splits, which loses you $$$.

Yeah I hear you. I sold 306k shares of OZOP for .042 cents a share for a nice profit. If I sold it today at current price of .14 that would have been huge, only a $30k in just two weeks. I think I'm ready for a (BBRW) beer run...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am going to go read that GME board and see what they are saying now. Bet you a lot of crying....lol

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out with all of good news around BA actually delivering plans and signing contracts for tankers how the stock is taking a shit.
🤢

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Xring01

Reaction score
Yeah I hear you. I sold 306k shares of OZOP for .042 cents a share for a nice profit. If I sold it today at current price of .14 that would have been huge, only a $30k in just two weeks. I think I'm ready for a (BBRW) beer run...
Congrats!
Alot of this is having confidence in your trades.
If your confident and have the balls to do it, I salute your profits...

Because at the end of the day.. thats what we all want... more $$$ in our accounts, so we can retire just a bit better. At least that my goal.
My goals of this thread... are simple.
Place were we can share ideas, dicuss the pros/cons of them, and hopefully learn from one another.
I may be better at Swing Trades than some of you, but you are damn sure better at penny stocks than me...Thefore create a lesson plan for us... just joking.. I am willing to learn if you have anything to offer.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
So I posted awhile back that I play the ups and downs of IDEX, and hit it "big" a few weeks or a month back (big for me, I try to be $250 a day profitable, so when I make $500 I think I'm Mark Cuban)

Well, today was another "big" hit for me on IDEX. My current shared were bought at around $3 (1000 shares) and sold them ALL today for just below $4...... Thats a big lick for me. Ironically that was the only thing I was in today. Typically Mondays are VERY busy for me, so I generally sell off anything that doesn't look to be trending up, or I have decent gains on, on Friday mornings, and remain mostly sidelined until Tuesdays.

spectras only

Reaction score
I'm wondering how Warren Buffet's rail stock doing now since Biden pulled the plug on the XL pipeline 🤔
Buffet is a major donor for the democrats.

Xring01

Reaction score
Ouch

Waiting for PRTS to continue to drop. Going to play it like a fucking fiddle....lol
I hope you fiddled PRTS again... its popping.

PCG
Setting up for a swing trade....
RSI is hitting key levels where it typically reverses.... I will most likely start staging into it today...

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I hope you fiddled PRTS again... its popping.

No.....I won't buy unless it drops into that 12.25 arena

Just looked at it and premarket at about 16.......WOW

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Buddy has been bugging me for weeks to play ETSY, I wish i would of listened.

pixrthis

Reaction score
Anybody here in Silvergate (SI)? It’s a bank out of San Diego that lends to crypto currency companies. I’ve been in since August and I’m interested in what more experienced investors think about SI’s longevity.

HCP3

Reaction score
Buddy has been bugging me for weeks to play ETSY, I wish i would of listened.

Elon Musk pumped it up this on Twitter morning.

Screenshot_20210126-061315.png

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
PRTS now up 22% pre market after yesterdays 10+% gain......crazy

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Missed my play on RTX by .10 yesterday. Its up about 6% this AM after earnings.

This is when discipline comes into play and just moving forward peeps. It will drive you crazy looking backwards.....lol

golakers

Reaction score
I'm still holding my AAL. Probably buy more soon. Once things open up people will be ready to travel. Eyeing CCL again too. It treated me very good during lockdown!

HCP3

Reaction score
GME @ $149 🤣

It hit a wall @ $150. Back down it goes. Halted.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
What metrics and info sources do you guys use to buy this shit that has absolutely no basis for its moves other than a bunch of folks playing musical chairs with the price. Fuck its like predicting the flight pattern of a butterfly.

All I bought today is preferred stock from US Banc at par paying 4%

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
What metrics and info sources do you guys use to buy this shit that has absolutely no basis for its moves other than a bunch of folks playing musical chairs with the price. Fuck its like predicting the flight pattern of a butterfly.

PRTS had some very good news come out today. I bought and sold yesterday when I made my 10%. Thats all I try to do.

As far as GME there is a total standoff by the "nerds" on message boards. They call them selves that and they swear they are holding out for $1K per share or 0. They want to beat the guys that are shorting the stock. The nerds are about 2m strong. The shorts doubled down this week so it is still one of the heaviest shorted stocks in the market. Lots of shorts are losing their asses. Gotta give those nerds credit for sticking together....lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

My VIAC is up about 50% since I bought back in at the beginning of Jan. That is a LT hold though

In the small cap arena for day trades I just do it to keep busy at times. Try to make about 500-1K daily. When I stray into the larger caps they move to slow.

2Driver

Reaction score
Have no clue how to get in front of these no sense moves.

I see PRTS was up 30% today.

Im 40%+ cash. Ill let you know when I get in so you can get out. :)

MSum661

Reaction score
GME could break through $200 in a.h.
Up over $100 today on unbelievable volume.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Have no clue how to get in front of these no sense moves.

I see PRTS was up 30% today.

Im 40%+ cash. Ill let you know when I get in so you can get out. :)

Actually PRTS was up 48% today......Yesterday over 10%. I have jumped in-out twice and made my 10% over the past week. If I knew that the announcement today was coming I might have used some patience. But.....my strategy is to get in-out with a 10% gain ASAP. PRTS does have a solid business model and seem to be on a mission with good management now in place. I wouldn't doubt if that run up today holds pretty well. I would think there bottom resistance has been moved up into the 14-15 range after being in the 12 range for a while. Higher highs and all

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
GME could break through $200 in a.h.
Up over $100 today on unbelievable volume.

The nerds are out to break people. They are claiming to want to move out and get their own place, etc.....lol Their conversations are hilarious in the BB they are on.

Up another 20% to 176 right now. Go get em nerds :)

MSum661

Reaction score
The nerds are out to break people. They are claiming to want to move out and get their own place, etc.....lol Their conversations are hilarious in the BB they are on.

The Robinhoodies need new shoes.

HCP3

Reaction score

Such great entertainment to follow along with them. 😄

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The Robinhoodies need new shoes.

They are totally destroying the shorts but eventually they will have to sale. When that stampede starts it will be a blood bath for the nerds. Honestly, you have to give them credit. They are like the Antifa of the stock world right now with the shorts getting decimated....lol

MSum661

Reaction score
They are totally destroying the shorts but eventually they will have to sale. When that stampede starts it will be a blood bath for the nerds. Honestly, you have to give them credit. They are like the Antifa of the stock world right now with the shorts getting decimated....lol

Sometimes the shorts have it coming.
Falls under the "play stupid games....win stupid prizes" category.

btw...GME broke through $200.

$224.00

Roaddawg

Reaction score
GME is at 235 now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Fun to watch. I bought a few March, April, and November puts. It can't last forever. Even nerds will get greedy and sell at some point lol.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Holy shit....those nerds are holding strong...lol

Sorry but I would be bailing out. A lot of the nerds have very few shares but its the collective position they all have combined.

HCP3

Reaction score
Elon Musk sent it to the moon.

Screenshot_20210126-134151.png

Last edited:

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
This will end bad for a lot of new, young, and unexperienced retail investors. The nerds are not the only people that piled on this thing. I'm sure there are some hedge funds that bought as well and they are going to unload at the high and send this thing down to earth.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This will end bad for a lot of new, young, and unexperienced retail investors. The nerds are not the only people that piled on this thing. I'm sure there are some hedge funds that bought as well and they are going to unload at the high and send this thing down to earth.

Eventually the nerds will start cashing out to buy rims for their 2005 Corollas....lol

MSum661

Reaction score

Can you imgaine stuck short in this slop with a looming margin call? f dat.
Shortable shares are limited but are costing 26.75%...who dumb enough to pay that?
GME could easily blast through $300.00

2Driver

Reaction score
Wheres this BB for this banter. Im bored reading sensible shit on Schwab and need a change of pace.

Link?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
AMC and SIRI are running now. I think NOK will run too although it's not heavily shorted.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
AMC and SIRI are running now. I think NOK will run too although it's not heavily shorted.

Funny you mention SIRI....My financial advisor was thinking of taking a shot on that one as well.