WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
CS claims that my symbol which I am trying to sell in my portfolio AMC is not valid and will not allow it.

Manipulation folks............

MSum661

Reaction score
CS claims that my symbol which I am trying to sell in my portfolio AMC is not valid and will not allow it.

Manipulation folks............

Thats a load of crap right there.
Was this a call in order???

golakers

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna sell my AAL. Thoughts anyone on airline stock. Up $3k this am!!

MSum661

Reaction score
Now GME halted, it hit $481

yup..AMC as well

9:45 EST. Newswire

09:45 AM EST, 01/28/2021 (MT Newswires) -- Robinhood and TD Ameritrade have restricted trading of stocks involved in a so-called short squeeze originating from the Reddit message board wallstreetbets.
Among the stocks affected by the restrictions are GameStop(GME) , AMC Entertainment(AMC) , BlackBerry (BB) and Nokia(NOK) .

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Same BS with ameriturd Put in orders to sell AMC during premarket at 21 went through and above 21 multiple times and not one fill.
Had a limit order on FSKR set up for $17.41. Opened at $16.81 and FILLED!!!

I just can't even with this shit right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HitIt

Reaction score
I am able to log into thinkorswim and everything seems like business as usual (except for the chaos ;)) . Haven't tried to place an order.

1611847370639.png

BingerFang

Reaction score
I bought NAKD yesterday before close for 1.35. Logged in this morning and saw it over 3 bucks so I put in sell order only to be stopped “Wrong symbol” said Charles Schwab.... wtf??! Anyways, ended up selling at 2.75. Sorry my Reddit bros for selling .... 😂

HitIt

Reaction score
gme trading again.

edit: it is hilarious to watch the single share trades fly by. YOLO.

Last edited:

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
In other news... XM has its IPO today at $30. Anyone buying in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Robinhood + all the other retail trading apps & WS didn't realize that the $GME push has snowballed into something too big to stop. They shut down every trading app they could and it only took 30 minutes for the price to rebound and continue growing. It won't stop until Melvin hits ∞% LOSS

💎 🖐 🚀 🚀 🚀

because WE LIKE THE STOCK

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
AMC is fucked. No one can buy any shares.

Portney is gonna burn down a few brokers......lol

At CS it shows as AMC B when you put in an order. That is not valid and you can't manipulate it. The shares are just AMC in the portfolio.....

CS is protecting the big guys as well......

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Huge short covering for AMC. That one is done I think.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
opened a robin account this morning after reading Reddit for hours last night.
What a wild time. Can’t buy anything fun from rh

however slv seems to be the next squeeze to gambled on that.

racektm

Reaction score
Merrill says....

Due to recent volatility in certain securities and to reduce risk of market volatility, we will be placing restrictions on certain securities, including increased margin requirements and/or limiting transactions. Game Stop (GME) and AMC Entertainment Holdings (AMC) are now blocked for opening transactions and they have also been moved to a 100% margin requirement for existing positions. Additionally, opening orders for GME and AMC will be cancelled including Day and Good-till-Cancelled (GTC) orders.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
CS won't let you do anything with the stock.......always shows it as halted and all the while the price has went all the way down to 7. or so......just like the stolen election.

Muther fuckers

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Merrill says....

Due to recent volatility in certain securities and to reduce risk of market volatility, we will be placing restrictions on certain securities, including increased margin requirements and/or limiting transactions. Game Stop (GME) and AMC Entertainment Holdings (AMC) are now blocked for opening transactions and they have also been moved to a 100% margin requirement for existing positions. Additionally, opening orders for GME and AMC will be cancelled including Day and Good-till-Cancelled (GTC) orders.
Is this legal?

HitIt

Reaction score
Diamond hands turn out to be cubic zirconia? Interesting to see how this plays out.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
AMC opened again....ran to over 8 and immediately halted again

Lets hope this will come back regardless of the manipulation by all the brokerages.....

Hang in there nerds......lol

MSum661

Reaction score
Merrill says....

So in other words.....they're short GME & AMC too!
Lmao.....you CANNOT make this comedy up.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just short of 9 now and halted again.....lol

This battle is real

attitude

Reaction score
Would it be a bad idea to buy more AMC while it’s down?

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
AMC opened again....ran to over 8 and immediately halted again

Lets hope this will come back regardless of the manipulation by all the brokerages.....

Hang in there nerds......lol
Doesn't matter if the law isn't enforced evenly. ;)
Exactly lol.

But as far as Robinhood goes. They are about to feel the brunt of the cancel culture lol. Reddit nerds are pissed!!!