WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
After hours is going nuts! I also bought DogeCoin 30 minutes ago and I’m up 20%

Fuck RH!!!!! I placed a Dogecoin order at 4:15 and it still “pending”! It’s gone up about 75% since then!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roaddawg

Reaction score
Fuck RH!!!!! I placed a Dogecoin order at 4:15 and it still “pending”! It’s gone up about 75% since then!!!!!

They dont do after hours trading

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

attitude

Reaction score

I used the Voyager App a coworker recommended, working great so far.

spectras only

Reaction score
Bet the people that can shut down multiple Wallstreet stocks in the middle of a trading day are the same people that can shut down vote counting in the middle of the night.

Market: Manipulated
Internet: Censored
Media: Biased
Economy: Shut Down
Election: Stolen
Democracy: Fake
System: Rigged ;)

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Looks like Robinhood reset. I was forced logged off and when I logged back in I had the ability to trade GME etc even though they won’t trade until the market opens.

Just opened a fidelity account so I can start the transfer. Robinhood will be regretting their decision today once they see people pulling out funds. A whole lot of people are pretty pissed at them.

MSum661

Reaction score
Looks like Robinhood reset. I was forced logged off and when I logged back in I had the ability to trade GME etc even though they won’t trade until the market opens.

Just opened a fidelity account so I can start the transfer. Robinhood will be regretting their decision today once they see people pulling out funds. A whole lot of people are pretty pissed at them.

I've been with Fidelity since 1996. They have never let me down.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Well now the tickers don’t come up on Robinhood for GME or AMC 😂 I wonder if this is there next move - you can’t buy it if you can’t find it.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I use Fidelity trader pro, Ameritrade thinkorswim and scwhab smart street, Robinhood is a fairytale for a book.

attitude

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Will definitely be looking for alternatives brokerages soon.

This is a coin only app, I use TD for my normal brokerage, it has worked good all day as well.

HCP3

Reaction score
Robinhood is a fairytale for a book.

Normally I would be defending Robinhood, but not now. They shot themselves in the foot today, and they weren't the only ones. Even some of the "big-time" brokerages caved to The Man.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked Thursday during the daily briefing whether Yellen would recuse herself from advising the president on Gamestop. Psaki did not commit one way or another.

boatnam2

Reaction score
MW can barley read the questions they put under her nose.

How do you guys feel about long on IRM down 9%
Nice 20% bump 2 days ago, i will pick it up again at 30 in a few days and stay long again, couldn't resist the bump.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
This old news to the active traders here,but interesting info for lurkers thinking or wanting in.Friday open going to be Prime Time @ RDP.

MARKETWATCH. THURSDAY EVENING 1/28
“Just because trading in a stock gets crazy enough to worry regulators, and may have nothing to do with a company’s fundamentals, doesn’t mean you can’t still make a lot of money, as long as you sell.”
“GameStop Corp. GME, -44.29% disclosed early Thursday that one of its largest shareholders, South Korea–based MUST Asset Management Inc., no longer held any shares of the videogame and consumer electronics retailer’s shares.”

“MUST“had previously owned 3.3 million shares, or about 4.7% of all shares outstanding, which made it GameStop’s ninth largest shareholder, according to data provided by FactSet.
The 3.3 million–share stake was first disclosed before the March 20, 2020, opening bell, when it represented 5% of GameStop shares outstanding.
GameStop’s stock had closed on March 19, 2020, at $4.19, which means 3.3 million shares would be worth about $13.8 million. At Wednesday’s closing price of $347.51, those 3.3 million shares would be worth $1.15 billion, representing an increase of about $1.13 billion.
Good timing, as GameStop’s stock had by tumbled 21.6% as of midday on Thursday. The stock had skyrocketed 1,642% in two weeks through Wednesday, as the poster child of the of the recent trading frenzy over heavily shorted stocks.”

WildHorses24

Reaction score
IMG_6561.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well i guess I’m ready to try it again tomorrow. Good luck

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Dogecoin has been going nuts. Elon Musk tweeted about it earlier. Then jumped 480%!!!!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I have bought dogecoin often from RH afterhours in recent months. I sure hope your order executed. I sold at .025 thinking I was a genius. I suck!!
Pray for me.....I sold at ~.004 thinking I was a savant

78CF9377-0CEF-4B99-9B0B-E1F3858E1EF1.png
894AF9F6-81EE-496F-9FAB-075ECD46154B.png

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Portney said all those hedge funds got rid of their shorts today. If thats the case tomorrow it collapses. I hope he mis-stated that

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Portney said all those hedge funds got rid of their shorts today. If thats the case tomorrow it collapses. I hope he mis-stated that

Not everybody watches Tucker. But he was correct in the reason why they froze the way they did. So the shorts could cover with those selling shares with nobody buying and driving up. Not sure if there was that much volume though.

Even so, the hype train is rolling anyway.

nowski

Reaction score
Looks like the hedge fund managers are up to their old tricks. Their creating several diversions to take everyone's eye's off of the Big Squeeze tomorrow. Hold Strong Team Reddit Hold Strong...

Funny how history often repeats itself...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Morning..Interesting day coming up with volatility increasing during the day

For you BTC guys Elon Musk is driving it up pretty good today based on him I guess adding it on his twitter acct. If-when he shines light on something it seems to rocket up quickly. Over 37K now.......

DOGE up 400%.......

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
There was multiple confirmed cases of fractional shared on ( on margin i assume) being sold for up to $2600/share earlier yesterday. My assumption is that RH needed those shares, bit the bullet, and bough them up at asking. The infinite squeeze is happening but is being suppressed by brokerages. Shit is going to get real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l7bpf5
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l7bpf5/_/gl5vgof

I saw that last night before going to bed.....was so worn out from yesterday I just went to bed.....lol

Robinhood now restricting crypto trading.........YIKES!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
You can still buy stonks and crypto on cashapp....just an FYI for those that have it

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Asians like amc to right? 😂😂😂
Gme is the target because 11 million out of 30 million contracts (itm call options) are due to expire today. If they succeed come......let’s say Tuesday, rest assured they’ll target other hedge funds.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So......This AMC and GME may go down from pre market as the day opens. Looking for a good bump in the PM maybe an hour or so before the close.

Who really knows though.......I will be holding thru the weekend unless the damn thing sky rockets to 30. or so.

The GME deal is going to be awesome to watch into early next week.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Gme is the target because 11 million out of 30 million contracts are due to expire today. If they succeed come......let’s say Tuesday, rest assured they’ll target other hedge funds.

Do you have positions in either GME or AMC Waffles?