WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

boatnam2

Reaction score
What's the next big vaccine play? buddy had everything in NVAX and crushed it, i ha PFE and didn't make a penny lol.

HCP3

Reaction score
20210203_082908.jpg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Post on Reddit....lol

If you sell today, just remember to go down to the tattoo parlor after 4pm and get that trampstamp with the logo of your fave hedge etched-in because you their bottom-bitch and daddies like to see that corporate branding while they clap cheeks.
Dicks out, dicks hard, and slap them on that "buy" button.
If you're legit tapped out, put the phone/PC down and go rub one out and sit in the quiet corner with your juicebox holding shares.
Under no circumstances are you to sell a single MF share to these cucks.

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score
That’s where I’m at right now. I’m trying to figure it out and I don’t mind paying a little to learn.
Watch this before dipping your toes into options. He's got a lot of good info on his channel.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Post on Reddit....lol

If you sell today, just remember to go down to the tattoo parlor after 4pm and get that trampstamp with the logo of your fave hedge etched-in because you their bottom-bitch and daddies like to see that corporate branding while they clap cheeks.
Dicks out, dicks hard, and slap them on that "buy" button.
If you're legit tapped out, put the phone/PC down and go rub one out and sit in the quiet corner with your juicebox holding shares.
Under no circumstances are you to sell a single MF share to these cucks.
Hard dick it is 😂😂🤑🤑💎💎✊✊

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Any idea what’s up with WMT? It turned into a turd real quick.
Should I hold it forever and ignore the ups and downs?
Or dump it when or if I get back to even?
35 shares at $148. Thought I was buying on a small pull back after it hit $152. Turns out I bought it soon as it started the dive.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
35 shares at $148. Thought I was buying on a small pull back after it hit $152. Turns out I bought it soon as it started the dive.

If thats WMT that is one that should probably be in a LT account not a trading account.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
If thats WMT that is one that should probably be in a LT account not a trading account.

I don’t really day trade. I was setup pretty well before the issue at the capital.
I screwed up and panic sold everything. Then I bought back in close to what I was at before I sold it all.

Now I’m down on everything but Appl. Trying to figure out if I should take my profit although it’s smaller than it was and call it good or sit tight and hope Biden don’t destroy everything.

I don’t need the money for 7 years at the earliest

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
another almost 9,000 and 5000 shares sold at the same time.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
AMC....It may be due to the nerds all saying there were going to buy 1 share each at 1P EST.....they are all rallying around AMC. I do know that Cuban telling them if they could stick together and hold that would be the best approach.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
AMC....It may be due to the nerds all saying there were going to buy 1 share each at 1P EST.....they are all rallying around AMC. I do know that Cuban telling them if they could stick together and hold that would be the best approach.

Even without the Nerds, AMC will be a buy when the theaters open at full capacity. Much of the debt converted to equity and sold during the pump so their position is substantially better than a few weeks ago.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Even without the Nerds, AMC will be a buy when the theaters open at full capacity. Much of the debt converted to equity and sold during the pump so their position is substantially better than a few weeks ago.
I agree, that’s why from the start I wasn’t really worried about holding amc. GME... well I might take a loss, but It was good entertainment while playing mr mom this week, and I’ve learned a lot which is good

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

I agree with that...

Carrera205

Reaction score
Just bought 2,700 in Eaton stock. Had good q4 results and I have a feeling with green energy push it’s gona see some rises. Price target moved to 130/share.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I got out of AMC in the 9's. I'll wait and see what happens and maybe get back in. Still holding some GME shares and all my put.

Added TLRY March 19 puts too.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well...paper hands checking in. A new sell order at 9.5 I had put in closed out.

transferring more money in the account so I wont get hit by these restrictions.

might play this after and pre market as that is where a lot of movement happens

boatnam2

Reaction score
Still holding strong on NAKD & GEM, I know there will be one more run up, matter if you catch can catch it.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Hold it, not a turd and it didn't dive. It is consolidating inside of it's range. Your risk vs reward is super high on it because the entry point was wrong. I would be watching $134.75 as an exit. Personally I think that since it rebounded today, that is a good sign that it will move up. Might only break even or lose a few bucks, but it will come back.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Well...paper hands checking in. A new sell order at 9.5 I had put in closed out.

transferring more money in the account so I wont get hit by these restrictions.

might play this after and pre market as that is where a lot of movement happens

My 9.62 order didn't sell. The ask was 9.617 at the time. It went down from there. lol. Bought in at 9.25 so was still ahead at the time.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My 9.62 order didn't sell. The ask was 9.617 at the time. It went down from there. lol. Bought in at 9.25 so was still ahead at the time.

i kept putting in orders and cancelling them. I had one at 10.05 when it got up around 9.5 earlier and I got pissed when that stalled. Put it in again and it filled within 10 minutes then dropped again.

gotta stay on these things. Lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I got out of AMC in the 9's. I'll wait and see what happens and maybe get back in. Still holding some GME shares and all my put.

Added TLRY March 19 puts too.

i am thinking of trading this on the ups and downs. I believe it has become a stock to day trade at this point.

tomorrow if happens as usual it will be up pre mkt...filter down and have a few bumps up

Xring01

Reaction score

Thats why you stage into your positions, several buys over time..., sometimes it costs you more in the long run, but you typically dont get into this position, or stop out.

BTW.. I just bought a 25% portion of WMT yesterday..

So I obviously think it has upside potential

TimeBandit

Reaction score
That Apple swingtrade was a good call last week, the car news is making it pop after hours

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yea they pushed the pump and dump with a Going against wall street, i for one think it was all bullshit.

Thats was truly a coming together for the greater good. HF and WS pulled out all their gray area shit to stop it. Stopping trades, BOTS, counter dump posts, etc.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Thats why you stage into your positions, several buys over time..., sometimes it costs you more in the long run, but you typically dont get into this position, or stop out.

BTW.. I just bought a 25% portion of WMT yesterday..

So I obviously think it has upside potential

Yup I got into a hurry.
Expensive lesson. Luckily I have time on my side.

Knowing that I have allot to learn is why I invested into large popular companies that will likely never go BK. Incase I screw up I can wait it out.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Thats was truly a coming together for the greater good. HF and WS pulled out all their gray area shit to stop it. Stopping trades, BOTS, counter dump posts, etc.
I hope so, guess we might find out someday.

69GS

Reaction score
Don't remember who made the call on TNSP the other day but it did well today, thank you.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Here is a great interview with Marc Cohodes talking about the GME mess and the overall mechanics of what went on. It says its 1.5hrs but Marc is on for about 45min.

And for those of you who are really like to get into the weeds of market activity here is a investor relations presentation where Marc confronts Parker Petit from Mimedx.

Spoiler alert....Parker Petit was eventually charged and convicted of securities fraud.

MSum661

Reaction score
Im
What's the next big vaccine play? buddy had everything in NVAX and crushed it, i ha PFE and didn't make a penny lol.

Novavax is the C-19 vaccine (NVX-CoV2373), people will be hearing about in a big way very soon.

Hands down theee best "investment", not trade, for me in 2020 and into 2021.
Bought in last March at $12.40 and will not sell until it hits a $60 Billion market cap.
Life changing investment.

Good for your buddy

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Cpsh I’m a little late to the party but it’s a long term play for me