WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Here’s what I’m sitting on now. Biggest POS in the lot is the only one that finished green today.
517FB6E4-2D1A-49AA-9D82-B7CB51312416.jpeg

CLdrinker

Reaction score
So I was doing some you tube university last night.

I must have listened to 3 or 4 economists predict we are due for a major pull back.
One guy was talking about some chart and where we are now is nearing the same situation that happened in the Great Depression and the crash after 9/11.
Here are my 2 cents. Every Tom, Dick and Harry are putting money in with little knowledge of wtf they are doing. Myself included.
Everyone is making money and company value is going up and down for little to no reason. Basically the fundamentals are fucked.
What are all of you thinking?
Personally my plan is when / if this next stimulus comes out the market should do well. I’m going to try to ride that wave up a bit. Then I’m taking the money out that I started with $29,000 and letting the rest ride $11,000.
I rather pull out to soon and leave money on the table than shit the bed and it all comes falling down.
Hell if it does a major pull back everything will be in sale.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

I must have listened to 3 or 4 economists predict we are due for a major pull back.
One guy was talking about some chart and where we are now is nearing the same situation that happened in the Great Depression and the crash after 9/11.
Here are my 2 cents. Every Tom, Dick and Harry are putting money in with little knowledge of wtf they are doing. Myself included.
Everyone is making money and company value is going up and down for little to no reason. Basically the fundamentals are fucked.
Personally my plan is when / if this next stimulus comes out the market should do well. I’m going to try to ride that wave up a bit. Then I’m taking the money out that I started with $29,000 and letting the rest ride $11,000.
I rather pull out to soon and leave money on the table than shit the bed and it all comes falling down.
Oddly enough yesterday was the first time I watched a gloom video on the market too and I actually watched a couple as well.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Oddly enough yesterday was the first time I watched a gloom video on the market too and I actually watched a couple as well.
All of these new investors such as ourselves just keep pouring money in the market. Possibly/likely driving up the price of a stock.
something could trigger a reset and who knows how bad it drops.
But wtf do I know I’m just a rookie.
My wife will fucking kill me if I loose 40k!

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
All of these new investors such as ourselves just keep pouring money in the market. Possibly/likely driving up the price of a stock.

(1) Don't play with money you can't afford to loose.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Just an observation, will you lose 40k or 29k? Seems we should all have our stops set so worst case you lose 2k or 3k then sit on the sidelines and lick your wounds?

Xring01

Reaction score

IMHO...
The Markets have no idea of how to deal with the Millennials, why, because there is no history of type of generational impacts to a market.
Therefore anyone who predicts a Market Meltdown, had better deal with that fact. Until this, I don't believe them.
Again... THAT IS MY OPINION... I haven't read it anywhere, or Youtube or _________________>

A few things I have noticed about Millennials, they are a buy and hold for the most part... all the way to the bottom type for the most part... Good for us, bad for them.

The global economy is depending on the US, just about every foreign investor in the world owns NYSE and NQ positions. All are emptying there wallets because there is no better game in town.

The Globe is in deficit spending, where is that deficit being invested, the US Stock Market...

I will not say that its all doom and gloom... Are the markets overpriced right now. Yes, are there bubbles in certain sectors, yes. Are there alot of idiots dealing with dynamite right now... yes.

Can we make money... Yes.... because while the markets are dropping down today... WMT is going up... Ask me how I know.

What I can say, dont blindly follow anyone... on here, on youtube, on TV...
Determine what you think has the best chance of success, create a trading plan, stage your way in, take profits on the way up. Be prepared to stop out and move on to the next one. There is $$$ to be made... alot of money taking advantage of the idiot traders...

The biggest thing of all, there is a boat load of $$$ to be made Shorting stuff. I am just learning all the in/outs of that. But down market days typically are better for me than up days from a day trade perspective.

Xring01

Reaction score
Holy Crap... I hope you guys caught some of the QS day trades today...
I traded it most of the day... for got lucky...
After making some decent profits on it... I left 50 shares on the table...
Rode that from less than $58 to over 62.... and sold 35...

I still got 15 shares running... wiht a stop well below where it is now, but still really profitable from the original purchase...

Its gonna be a good day.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Somebody on here mentioned MESA back in March or so....thanks to them!

I bought in at $5 and with a big spike today sold at $12.25. Nice little $7k return 🍻

That was me....I missed this latest run :(

Good job

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My IMTL was up 30%+ yesterday. Lets see what today brings......

Any other low entry cost day trading stocks out there that have a lot of movement that might be ready to jump?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Well Walmart just tanked. It’s going to be a long time before I’m back to even money on that one.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well Walmart just tanked. It’s going to be a long time before I’m back to even money on that one.

Stop looking at WMT....its a long term play if anything. My LT I do look at but don't get concerned about ups/downs as long as they are good solid companies. That being said....always want to see green though :)

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Stop looking at WMT....its a long term play if anything. My LT I do look at but don't get concerned about ups/downs as long as they are good solid companies. That being said....always want to see green though :)
I have way to much red lately.

nowski

Reaction score
My IMTL was up 30%+ yesterday. Lets see what today brings......

Any other low entry cost day trading stocks out there that have a lot of movement that might be ready to jump?
Check out Alex Delarge 655321 on twitter. He puts out a daily list of penny stocks and #1 on today's list is IMTL

I also have a boat load of IMTL got in just under .009 before it fell off the dock... GLTA...

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Penny stocks says nsvgf

Watching them they are only right a quarter of the time.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Check out Alex Delarge 655321 on twitter. He puts out a daily list of penny stocks and #1 on today's list is IMTL

I also have a boat load of IMTL got in just under .009 before it fell off the dock... GLTA...

Like to hear that info.....lets roll :)

Up 12.73% right now....keep pushing!!!!!!!!!!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
VIAC has been my big winner over the last 6-9 months. It just keeps pushing up.

Reminds me of my SHW in the past

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Have a sell in for IMTL at .007.......it hit .0069 this AM.....lol

Tormenting me now.....

Xring01

Reaction score
QS. opening trade..
I told yall yesterday... I was holding some... which I did over night...

Take a look at my purchase (adding to my position) and my exits....

Guess what... I still have some on the table running..

FUCK YEAH... NAILED THIS ONE AGAIN>

1613659900388.png

Xring01

Reaction score
QS...
Rinse and Repeat...
Got back in when it broke back above my key level..... scalped that bitch....
Now I still have 50 shares fucking running...
DUDEss... QS is my bitch right now.

1613661572387.png

Xring01

Reaction score
Are you kidding me...
This is my day... yep... My Day...
No fucking way... 3X... perfect entry..
Note... I am playing with very small shares now... this is fun... and I am practicing... That last purchase was only 25 shares.. Damn... I am nailing this bastard, and I am playing of profits... lots of profits.

1613662256476.png

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I could day trade it and could do well I’m sure but I don’t have the time.

Xring01

Reaction score
Update on QS... For those of you infront of a computer and can day trade...
If it breaks above $66.52... I will scalp it again....

Just throwing that out there its about to.... I will use small shares again... this is practicing for me.... Upping my game... But its late in the morning so things slow down., so we will have to give it a bit of time... But you should be in and out within 10 minutes or less..... if its a scalp.

attitude

Reaction score
I am only down 3.5% for the day and that includes my IMTL purchase that is down 24%🤦‍♂️

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am only down 3.5% for the day and that includes my IMTL purchase that is down 24%🤦‍♂️

IMTL was up 20+% and now down that much.....

I need that .007 FFS....only 70% of a penny is all that all I want :)

Penny stocks may not be for me. Its crazy buying 100's of thousands of shares and rooting for a % that computes to not even a penny....lol

My entire portfolios are down .08% today with KHC and VIAC leading the upcharge.

Leading the down charge is BLK and LYB

Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
IMTL was up 20+% and now down that much.....

I need that .007 FFS....only 70% of a penny is all that all I want :)

Penny stocks may not be for me. Its crazy buying 100's of thousands of shares and rooting for a % that computes to not even a penny....lol

My entire portfolios are down .08% today with KHC and VIAC leading the upcharge.

Leading the down charge is BLK and LYB
Penny sticks and Crypto are mostly just fun for me. I like the gambling excitement and I have made more money then I have lost off of them. Long term stocks are obviously safer but watching your money go up less than a percent a day isn’t necessarily exciting on a day to day basis lol.

hallett21

Reaction score
How’s everyone feel about entering Apple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xring01

Reaction score
Swing Trade Idea:
This market turmoil... may be setting DKNG up for a great swing trade.... Again... I own a 25% postion in my long term account...

However if DKNG gets back $57.25 or lower today... I might pick it up for a swing trade.... I may get 25% postion in this account...

Why... Look at that lower trend line...Look at the 50MA...
In a few days if the markets go back up.... DKNG could snap back up 10%... Thats why I see it as a potential swing trade...

I wish I would have been lookin at it earlier this am... and got that $56.52 low today...

1613665678689.png

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I jumped back into to DNN at $1.29...let's see where it goes today