WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

78Southwind

Reaction score
I was watching it and the YouTube channel I was watching superimposed the GameStop stock price while he was talking to the committee. LOL
20210220_185210.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Xring01

Reaction score
Shit...
just read an article about BA, 777 regading the recent engine failure...

BA will most likely drop 5-10% tomorrow am....

Last edited:

Xring01

Reaction score
Dam it is holding well. To my surprise
Yeah, but what happens when the FAA announces bad news....
DROP.......
The upside is not worth the risk of the downside in my opinion....

We have to let this recent issue settle down...

Because if the FAA, or any major country says anything negative..... BA can easily hit 175....

If it no one says a thing... Best case $220... so thats what I mean when I say the Downside, is not worth the upside...

I AM CLOSED MY BA POSITION.... But thats my opinion.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
DAMN.....My VIAC is running again this AM :) I keep waiting for it to slow down but it keeps moving up. Gas stocks are doing very well and not surprised. The tech I own is getting slapped around today. These are all in my LT account holding

My penny stocks in the trading account :( Come on you fucking worthless stocks....lol

Xring01

Reaction score
DAMN.....My VIAC is running again this AM :) I keep waiting for it to slow down but it keeps moving up. Gas stocks are doing very well and not surprised. The tech I own is getting slapped around today. These are all in my LT account holding

My penny stocks in the trading account :( Come on you fucking worthless stocks....lol

Penny Stocks are worthless??? Then why did you buy them????
HA....! o_O

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Tesla is killing me lately. It’s a long term hold for me. I’m sure it will be back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCP3

Reaction score
Have you looked into CCIV? It is a SPAC. It is going up on rumors it will acquire Lucid Motors. You might want to hold onto it long term on the gamble that the acquisition goes though. It will easily double when it happens. If it falls through it will go back to $15 - $20.

I have been waiting for it to get to $20-$25 to jump on board, but the Lucid acquisition rumor is too well known. It won't go down.

Lucid agreement officially announced. CCIV is down 30% after hours. SPACs are wild.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Lucid agreement officially announced. CCIV is down 30% after hours. SPACs are wild.

That’s crazy... I thought it was supposed to skyrocket when they announced?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I was waiting till 70 to sell some shares but it looks like another learning experience for me.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Crazy. I want to buy a bunch of stuff because it’s so cheap but with my luck it will just keep dropping

lbhsbz

Reaction score
My acct dropped to within $200 of my magic number...dumped everything.

Now to earn it back the old fashioned way.

attitude

Reaction score
This past week of trading has sucked, my account is down about 15% and is getting lower every minute🤦‍♂️

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
This past week of trading has sucked, my account is down about 15% and is getting lower every minute[emoji2357]

Seems like I’ve been down since all that BS with AMC/GME. Hopefully things turn around soon.

attitude

Reaction score
Seems like I’ve been down since all that BS with AMC/GME. Hopefully things turn around soon.

If I include when those were at their peaks I’m down about 30% lol. Even my crypto has gone to shit the last two days. Whatever the uncertainty in the market is I’m hoping for a little rebound.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
That Boeing bounce. Jesus.
to bad my order at $207 didn’t get filed.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This is why you need diversification in your portfolio. Also, why you need to have a clear strategy on your investment.

I don't see the DOW down much at all. Its that tech heavy NASD that is taking a beating right now.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I have a bunch of limit orders set. I won’t be mad if they fill or if they don’t. I honestly know what I have in my big positions and they’ll bounce back for sure. I fell in love with cciv, and like shintooo warned me, that bitch stabbed me in the back. No big deal, it’s a long term and I’m technically still up, but I could have taken profits and bought back in this morning. All good I’m still learning and still having fun.

Xring01

Reaction score
CCIV...
Wow, I needed CCIV today, after getting spanked yesterday in my long term holdings...
1614094319929.png

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Using today to load up on current positions. Love these fire sales

Xring01

Reaction score
OOOOOPPPPPSSSSSS
I did it again on CCIV.

If it pulls back below 40, I might go in again... 5-7th time today...
DAMN... loving CCIV...
BUT I WILL BE GOING IN WITH MUCH SMALLER POSITIONS.... If it drops, its gonna DROP.....

1614095456635.png

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
OOOOOPPPPPSSSSSS
I did it again on CCIV.

If it pulls back below 40, I might go in again... 5-7th time today...
DAMN... loving CCIV...
BUT I WILL BE GOING IN WITH MUCH SMALLER POSITIONS.... If it drops, its gonna DROP.....

View attachment 975638

Out of curiosity, do you think CCIV will be a hold until the merger happens?

Xring01

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, do you think CCIV will be a hold until the merger happens?

Merger happened yesterday after close...
Which is why is dropped like a rock last night and this am... (dropped because it was valued at $24B , not the $48B-$50B people where expecting)
Which is why I picked it up as a day trade and buying it on that morning Dip.....

My predition/opinion...
First thing this am... is was way over sold.... Right now, its way over bought...
So the price is somewhere in between...
Realize, it will be very volatile for a week or so...
Then it should settle down once the day traders move on to something else.

If you looking for a EV Play... TLSA is beaten down right now, and may be a good entry, as long as the NQ doesnt tank.
But the spot to buy it was at $640 this am... Now its closing in on $700... But it still has an easy 20% upside potential, assuming it doesnt consolidate for a few months.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Which is why is dropped like a rock last night and this am... (dropped because it was valued at $24B , not the $48B-$50B people where expecting)
Which is why I picked it up as a day trade and buying it on that morning Dip.....

Got it... I appreciate your insight. Thank you!

I have some long positions in Tesla. I should have bought a few more, but I opted to purchase more apple during the dip.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

My predition/opinion...
First thing this am... is was way over sold.... Right now, its way over bought...

If you looking for a EV Play... TLSA is beaten down right now, and may be a good entry, as long as the NQ doesnt tank.
But the spot to buy it was at $640 this am... Now its closing in on $700... But it still has an easy 20% upside potential, assuming it doesnt consolidate for a few months.
People were expecting 12-15b from everything I read.

HCP3

Reaction score

My predition/opinion...

The Definitive Agreement happened yesterday, but the actual merge will be in a few months. CCIV will be all over the place while people figure out if Lucid is the real deal or not.

HitIt

Reaction score
Maybe. This "huge" crash just rewound it to where it was 2 months ago. Personally, I dont think the move up was justified in the first place. But the whole market seems pretty nuts to me right now so...

Xring01

Reaction score
Maybe. This "huge" crash just rewound it to where it was 2 months ago. Personally, I dont think the move up was justified in the first place. But the whole market seems pretty nuts to me right now so...

As I have mentioned several times to my buddy's...
Wallstreet is used to always winning.... Making all the rules, and pushing people around..
Now they are dealing with a new generation, who frankly doesnt give rat fuck... about old guys with ties, or that you vacation in the Hamptons..
Millennial's have Wallstreet scratching there head right now....
Biden has the global economy on edge right now....
CV19 is should have reset the market to fair market value... But Gov/Fed didnt allow that to happen... printed $$$$.
WallStreet is running on Printed $$$, as long as they keep printing and keep interest rates low, then we have a chance of it not tanking...

The moment they stop...
Think about what happens to the Unemployement rate?
Think about what happens to the cost of homes? Cars? Credit Cards? Gas? etc etc etc... Inflation will be a BEAR...

Best news of all is all the other major countries are worse than us. Which is why foriegn investors are POURING there $$$ into the DOW and NQ...

Can the bull market continue yes, but whats the long term consequences.
Which is why I am doing my best to make as much $$$ as I can, while I can...
As one guy on this thread has already learned... money can be made on the downside... SQQQ... owe yeah....

Just pay attention to what your are investing in... or what your are trading, and truly understand the difference.
If you dont know the difference, then just put money in some good ETF's or Mutual Funds... and look at it once a month or once a qtr.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
As I have mentioned several times to my buddy's...
Wallstreet is used to always winning.... Making all the rules, and pushing people around..
Now they are dealing with a new generation, who frankly doesnt give rat fuck... about old guys with ties, or that you vacation in the Hamptons..
Millennial's have Wallstreet scratching there head right now....
Biden has the global economy on edge right now....
CV19 is should have reset the market to fair market value... But Gov/Fed didnt allow that to happen... printed $$$$.
WallStreet is running on Printed $$$, as long as they keep printing and keep interest rates low, then we have a chance of it not tanking...

The moment they stop...
Think about what happens to the Unemployement rate?
Think about what happens to the cost of homes? Cars? Credit Cards? Gas? etc etc etc... Inflation will be a BEAR...

Best news of all is all the other major countries are worse than us. Which is why foriegn investors are POURING there $$$ into the DOW and NQ...

Can the bull market continue yes, but whats the long term consequences.
Which is why I am doing my best to make as much $$$ as I can, while I can...
As one guy on this thread has already learned... money can be made on the downside... SQQQ... owe yeah....

Just pay attention to what your are investing in... or what your are trading, and truly understand the difference.
If you dont know the difference, then just put money in some good ETF's or Mutual Funds... and look at it once a month or once a qtr.
do you follow michael burry?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
My first 15 minutes rule knocked it out today, cancelled all my stops and was sweating!! Was down over 8% and have clawed back nicely. Only down 1.93% right now. I will take it and also had a chance to buy up some more $DKNG !

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
My wife wants me to buy stock in lithium batteries for the future account. We have some RIDE . Is there any good battery recycling companies out there?

HCP3

Reaction score
My wife wants me to buy stock in lithium batteries for the future account. We have some RIDE . Is there any good battery recycling companies out there?

Li-cycle was just picked up by Peridot Acquisition a week ago. Still pretty cheap. $PDAC is the ticker. It might be something to look into. Peridot also has ties to the Biden Administration.